Author Topic: Raila now refer to kalenjin as madodoa in langata  (Read 2260 times)

Offline einstein_g

• Superstar
Re: Raila now refer to kalenjin as madodoa in langata
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2022, 02:35:39 PM »
Last time I logged in here was January. I only came in as guest a couple times last month. And the reason is, as much as I'm a believer in numbers/science, and therefore RV's MOAS generally, this time I felt that I couldn't fully trust the MOAS since RV was clearly over-excited over mtu ya nyumbani. Saying sijui govt people will go to sleep and wake up at some ungodly hours smh. Allow me to be politically incorrect -- maybe this level of passion is a nilotic thing?

I decided to give it a few months for RV's signal response to damp down a bit lol.

I made a decision to support Azimio, because as much as I appreciate WSR's talents, I vehemently disagreed with his conduct over the past 5 years, and no one should even attempt to rationalize it to me. I believed in January that yes, there's a place for numbers, but one can also analyse things qualitatively/instinctively. Like biz people who don't do any market research and go by pure instinct.

But now this our Azimio general exhibits foot & mouth disease, ironically at odds with the mission of his movement, whose ideals I (maybe naively) bought into. For the 2nd time in 3 months. Seems like I'm the only one in Azimio really bothered by this. I feel like vomiting for 2 weeks straight.

You're talking about Raila whose foot is permanently stuck in his mouth.

He cannot control himself - he is really really trying - because Uhuru and Gideon are financing him - that only good thing.

He should limit using that word.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2022, 02:56:58 PM »
I am acutely aware of my confirmation bias - and I believe I over-compensate by lowering Ruto numbers. As for Raila - prepare for more of the same - Raila will say stupid things almost everyday - and will see that support go away. Last time he messed up big time in Kajiado - sending Gusii to Jubilee - when he told everyone to go to their place and give Maasai their land. Raila live for the moment - he cannot think beyond now. He see a crowd - he is given talking points - he blurt them out. The team will do the clean up. I supported in 2007 - and Ruto spend most of the time clean up his messes - otherwise expect him to say things that will reveal his true colours.
Last time I logged in here was January. I only came in as guest a couple times last month. And the reason is, as much as I'm a believer in numbers/science, and therefore RV's MOAS generally, this time I felt that I couldn't fully trust the MOAS since RV was clearly over-excited over mtu ya nyumbani. Saying sijui govt people will go to sleep and wake up at some ungodly hours smh. Allow me to be politically incorrect -- maybe this level of passion is a nilotic thing?

I decided to give it a few months for RV's signal response to damp down a bit lol.

I made a decision to support Azimio, because as much as I appreciate WSR's talents, I vehemently disagreed with his conduct over the past 5 years, and no one should even attempt to rationalize it to me. I believed in January that yes, there's a place for numbers, but one can also analyse things qualitatively/instinctively. Like biz people who don't do any market research and go by pure instinct.

But now this our Azimio general exhibits foot & mouth disease, ironically at odds with the mission of his movement, whose ideals I (maybe naively) bought into. For the 2nd time in 3 months. Seems like I'm the only one in Azimio really bothered by this. I feel like vomiting for 2 weeks straight.

He cannot control himself - he is really really trying - because Uhuru and Gideon are financing him - that only good thing.

Offline einstein_g

• Superstar
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2022, 03:02:11 PM »
I can't believe I'm saying this, but there's a 20% chance I might decamp from Azimio. Let me give it 1 - 2 weeks.

I am acutely aware of my confirmation bias - and I believe I over-compensate by lowering Ruto numbers. As for Raila - prepare for more of the same - Raila will say stupid things almost everyday - and will see that support go away. Last time he messed up big time in Kajiado - sending Gusii to Jubilee - when he told everyone to go to their place and give Maasai their land. Raila live for the moment - he cannot think beyond now. He see a crowd - he is given talking points - he blurt them out. The team will do the clean up. I supported in 2007 - and Ruto spend most of the time clean up his messes - otherwise expect him to say things that will reveal his true colours.

Offline einstein_g

• Superstar
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2022, 03:09:05 PM »
And my rationale is this: I'd rather people that steal but have some discipline, than people who can outright collapse government. That marriage with Martha Karua could go bad real soon if RAO is not disciplined.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but there's a 20% chance I might decamp from Azimio. Let me give it 1 - 2 weeks.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2022, 06:52:52 PM »
Naskia wamesema hii iko na madoadoa mingi....lakini naona iko sawa  tu...🤣 Generalli Mwenyewe Nixon Korir.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2022, 09:32:52 PM »
And my rationale is this: I'd rather people that steal but have some discipline, than people who can outright collapse government. That marriage with Martha Karua could go bad real soon if RAO is not disciplined.

:D You don't get where Baba is without discipline and grit.  No need to excuse or even explain your choice.  You like the thief? vote for him.  You like Baba? same thing.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2022, 09:47:32 PM »
When you name is Odinga - you can get there. When you name is Kenyatta - you can get there. When you name is Moi - you can get there. These are dynasties who inherit their parent political networth together with their properties.

People close to him have said as much.
Salim Lone.
Miguna Miguna
Orengo.
Sally Kosgey.

Salim Lone

Salim Lone "Odinga has made it this far in politics by the force of his personality without having to demonstrate management acumen"

:D You don't get where Baba is without discipline and grit.  No need to excuse or even explain your choice.  You like the thief? vote for him.  You like Baba? same thing.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2022, 09:50:19 PM »
Raila weakness are all documented. Miguna has written a detailed book on Raila and his inner dealings - he is totally indiscipline - but not as drug addict like Uhuru.

Wikileaks.

. (C)Regarding the Prime Minister, Kosgei believes that
Odinga truly wants to achieve the reform agenda but does not
have the organizational discipline to do so.  &Raila has no
office structure, no discipline in his life or schedule,8
Kosgei commented, and quoted former advisor Salim Lone as
observing that Odinga has made it this far in politics by the
force of his personality without having to demonstrate
managerial acumen. Though Odinga,s advisors are well
intentioned, most don,t have government experience and he
tends to surround himself with fellow ethnic Luos, Kosgei
observed.  Odinga is unwilling to sack corrupt deputies, and
is overly focused on protocol issues and ODM inclusion in
appointment decisions such that it distracts his attention
from the broader reform agenda.  Though Kosgei and other
ministers have access to Odinga, he often agrees to meet late
at night when he is tired and unfocused.  Close advisors to
Odinga include the ODM whip Jakowo Midiwo, Agriculture
Minister William Ruto, several members of Odinga,s extended
family, and his wife Ida.

----------------------

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2022, 11:45:22 PM »

Itumbi bots  :D He was so obvious.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2022, 12:45:41 AM »
Raila weakness are all documented. Miguna has written a detailed book on Raila and his inner dealings - he is totally indiscipline - but not as drug addict like Uhuru.

Wikileaks.

. (C)Regarding the Prime Minister, Kosgei believes that
Odinga truly wants to achieve the reform agenda but does not
have the organizational discipline to do so.  &Raila has no
office structure, no discipline in his life or schedule,8
Kosgei commented, and quoted former advisor Salim Lone as
observing that Odinga has made it this far in politics by the
force of his personality without having to demonstrate
managerial acumen. Though Odinga,s advisors are well
intentioned, most don,t have government experience and he
tends to surround himself with fellow ethnic Luos, Kosgei
observed.  Odinga is unwilling to sack corrupt deputies, and
is overly focused on protocol issues and ODM inclusion in
appointment decisions such that it distracts his attention
from the broader reform agenda.  Though Kosgei and other
ministers have access to Odinga, he often agrees to meet late
at night when he is tired and unfocused.  Close advisors to
Odinga include the ODM whip Jakowo Midiwo, Agriculture
Minister William Ruto, several members of Odinga,s extended
family, and his wife Ida.

----------------------

Sally Kosgey ran Moi's regime in its last tattered days.  She owns that mess.  Rich coming from her.  Suppose Baba is all those things these disgruntled fellows call him, what does it say about the hustler(who was an insider "sleepwalking to his ten years") until kicked out by a "disorganized, undisciplined..whatever other epithet comes to mind" textbook outsider?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2022, 02:50:00 AM »

Sally Kosgey ran Moi's regime in its last tattered days.  She owns that mess.  Rich coming from her.  Suppose Baba is all those things these disgruntled fellows call him, what does it say about the hustler(who was an insider "sleepwalking to his ten years") until kicked out by a "disorganized, undisciplined..whatever other epithet comes to mind" textbook outsider?

No one other than UDA fanboys praise Ruto as exceptional or hardworking. Kinda how every mother thinks her child is the best, Ruto is a mediocre power hungry ruffian.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2022, 08:33:34 AM »
Sally kosgey is stanford educuated workhorse; and when she says Raila cant run nothing; she knows it; she is not miguna type; even now she is Raila camp;
Same with Salim Lone or Orengo..that criticism is coming from good heart.

As for Ruto/Raila duel - let see on august who come tops - someoene who has been at it for 40yrs - versus someone making his maiden run.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2022, 08:45:06 AM »
Sally kosgey is stanford educuated workhorse; and when she says Raila cant run nothing; she knows it; she is not miguna type; even now she is Raila camp;

As for Ruto/Raila duel - let see on august who come tops - someoene who has been at it for 40yrs - versus someone making his maiden run.

Kale don't have a good track record of running government institutions, or anything government related - don't start a fight you can't win.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2022, 08:55:50 AM »
Moi is not kalenjin.Moi was a primary dropout who really tried to run things.
Kale don't have a good track record of running government institutions, or anything government related - don't start a fight you can't win.

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2022, 12:07:44 PM »

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2022, 12:10:47 PM »
Moi is not kalenjin.Moi was a primary dropout who really tried to run things.

Moi was Tugen.  Very much Kalenjin last time I checked.

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2022, 12:30:07 PM »
You missed an article there. Moi is a Kalenjin. Moi is not Kalenjin. Failure of Moi to run things doesnt mean Ruto cannot.
Moi was Tugen.  Very much Kalenjin last time I checked.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2022, 12:32:06 PM »
Salim lone, Orengo, Miguna, name it - no need arguing - Raila has no discipline or management skills.

As for Ruto - 5yrs - combined force of state+Raila - he still surviving - actually thriving.

Let's see in two months - who wins.

We already know who has lost countless times before.