Author Topic: You dimwits  (Read 1163 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
You dimwits
« on: June 06, 2022, 12:44:17 PM »
You been camping here the whole weekend. Kwani you have no family or friends. How can you be camped here bleating in the wilderness? I picture pundit as a very obese guy with unkempt hair and leaking of sweat in a dingy pipeline hovel writing digital essays about his god ruto. Haki I feel bad for you idiots. Please quit this mindless circlejerks and get a woman to fuck or man to fuck you if you are a 70 year post menopause woman like our own Audicity of nonsense and Robina

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: You dimwits
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2022, 02:50:12 PM »
The last few months I have been putting long hours in a new system - and I am mostly away from my family-  as software engineer - this our life - we are like someone on cruise ship - working for long hours for few months - then enjoying the reward for a year or so.

Worry about yourself - dont worry about me.

Once this new systems is up and running - I will just be doing maintenance work - as I mostly enjoy myself - until I decide to do another major upgrade or build a new systems.

This is not bean counting...where you have to turn up everday in that hospice in delaware - to count how many bills have been paid...daily...a dog life.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2022, 02:55:08 PM »
The last few months I have been putting long hours in a new system - and I am mostly away from my family-  as software engineer - this our life - we are like someone on cruise ship - working for long hours for few months - then enjoying the reward for a year or so.

You got an imaginary job.. you just a uni dropout shitting..in a communal toilet in pipeline. You are another OO. You will die surrounded by poverty. Oo only had one goat to his name. They had to fundraise for his coffin. It is like you area a kichaa of some sort. Get a farm and plant tomatoes or waru..or better still try to run for mca seat

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2022, 03:00:02 PM »
You wish I was your sister tenant - is she still in pipeline working as real estate agent - my friend with my brain - I cannot die of poverty. For you - you're counting beans - with 5 kids - all your money gone to baba Mamas - you miserable MOF arguing with kimende villagers - and threatening them. Be careful - you may end up like your village mate Ngungi wa Thiongo - what they did to his wife...that guy is tough...and I saw he is set to bec
You got an imaginary job.. you just a uni dropout shitting..in a communal toilet in pipeline. You are another OO. You will die surrounded by poverty. Oo only had one goat to his name. They had to fundraise for his coffin. It is like you area a kichaa of some sort. Get a farm and plant tomatoes or waru..or better still try to run for mca seat

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2022, 03:13:37 PM »

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2022, 03:45:02 PM »

Talking of university dropout, see this guy you are referring to & Sakaja are in the same company ....

Jimi Wanjigi of Safina Party disqualified from presidential race over lack of degree certificate; IEBC says he's scheduled to graduate from Daystar in Dec 2022. standardmedia.co.ke

Lakini Plato, me "a 70 year post menopause woman", surely???  :a102:

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2022, 03:58:54 PM »
You wish I was your sister tenant - is she still in pipeline working as real estate agent - my friend with my brain - I cannot die of poverty. For you - you're counting beans - with 5 kids - all your money gone to baba Mamas - you miserable MOF arguing with kimende villagers - and threatening them. Be careful - you may end up like your village mate Ngungi wa Thiongo - what they did to his wife...that guy is tough...and I saw he is set to bec

Pundit dont belittle bean counting earning honest dough. We lick no politrician shoes like you know who. Just work even if peanuts but honest work dignified everyday.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2022, 04:09:48 PM »
The last politician money I got was 2K from late Arap Ngeny in Maji house in 2001! He was then a minister. We went there as part of the South Rift student Association.
My Mp gave me contribution for my dad hospital bill when he came to see him at nairobi hospital...two years ago.
But I had contributed to his campaigns - so I still owe him.

I live an honest life like you do.

Pundit dont belittle bean counting earning honest dough. We lick no politrician shoes like you know who. Just work even if peanuts but honest work dignified everyday.

You live off William's bread crumbs
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 04:13:45 PM by KenyanPlato »

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2022, 04:26:29 PM »
😁😁😁😁😁 It will get personal in the 2 months.

Maddening when one deludes themselves they would change the world and then it dawns on you nobody cares. Not even so called dirty villagers. Or pipeline packed sardines.

Rather spend time working and  blogging if it is what keeps you going than spend time with family and relatives who eventually drive you crazy.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2022, 04:35:52 PM »

Talking of university dropout, see this guy you are referring to & Sakaja are in the same company ....

Jimi Wanjigi of Safina Party disqualified from presidential race over lack of degree certificate; IEBC says he's scheduled to graduate from Daystar in Dec 2022. standardmedia.co.ke

Lakini Plato, me "a 70 year post menopause woman", surely???  :a102:

The truth is somewhere in between..ama?  😆

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2022, 04:38:04 PM »
If RVHH live an honest life na yeye na Ruto ni mtu moja; why not me? After that 2001 debacle - I swore never to follow politician for money. The amount of time you waste - to see those guys - then they give you 20k - PA takes 10K - and you're like 5 guys  - and you've cooked long stories about sijui politics bla bla- we use to wait for whole day but we were university students - most of fridays we planned as UON association of South Rift to go see the kipsigis top politician and kanu era big cats - so we get money to go drink. It's a dog life. The bench is full of people..all wait...as soon as minister enters...activity starts by then PA has organized everyone and what to tell the mdosi.....we use to go see ministers, mps and CEOS:) - some people did make a career out of it - there was  a guy who even managed to enter Moi inner circle - somehow he befriend Moi security guys - and he was also one one one with Biwott -  that guy was something else - he use to wear expensive suits and live with us in hostel of UON :) :)

Rvhhj is ruto's bag carrier. Soon the feds will capture him and squeeze his nuts
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 04:49:25 PM by KenyanPlato »

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2022, 04:51:16 PM »
If RVHH live an honest life na yeye na Ruto ni mtu moja; why not me? After that 2001 debacle - I swore never to follow politician for money. The amount of time you waste - to see those guys - then they give you 20k - PA takes 10K - and you're like 5 guys  - and you've cooked long stories about sijui politics bla bla- we use to wait for whole day but we were university students - most of fridays we planned as UON association of South Rift to go see the kipsigis top politician and kanu era big cats - so we get money to go drink. It's a dog life. The bench is full of people..all wait...as soon as minister enters...activity starts by then PA has organized everyone and what to tell the mdosi.....we use to go see ministers, mps and CEOS:) - some people did make a career out of it - there was  a guy who even managed to enter Moi inner circle - somehow he befriend Moi security guys - and he was also one one one with Biwott -  that guy was something else - he use to wear expensive suits and live with us in hostel of UON :) :)

Rvhhj is ruto's bag carrier. Soon the feds will capture him and squeeze his nuts

Rvshitter is muchinii wa Ndaraa..in kikuyu there poor men that licked meat roasting grills after a barbecue. Rvshitter job is to lick rutos barbecue grills clean

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2022, 05:00:37 PM »
Wewe endelea kubweka hapo - nursing home.
RVHH is a big cat.....but live an honest life.
Rvshitter is muchinii wa Ndaraa..in kikuyu there poor men that licked meat roasting grills after a barbecue. Rvshitter job is to lick rutos barbecue grills clean

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2022, 05:41:00 PM »
Wewe endelea kubweka hapo - nursing home.
RVHH is a big cat.....but live an honest life.

You two Kalenjins have proven that Kipsigis are nothing but a society of low Morality. No wonder all you do over is defile school girls.

How Many bastards do you have in Kericho town begging for money as Chokoras?

In 20 years Kericho will be one big Slum of lost people

Nyinyi sii Wanaume kamili but Wanaume Jangili. athuri Ihunguyo (useless Men)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2022, 05:44:55 PM »
Why would you say that. Why this bile?

RVHH is only man I have known for more than 10yrs who truly loves his wife - I doubt he has ever cheated
Personally I have never had any kid outside - I also make sure I use a CD whenever I play away matches.
I cannot stand having my kid out there suffering.
Both of us married GEMA women - him Nyeri and me Embu?

Now why this bile. Njamba has like 10 baba Mamas in the US and is ever running away from his responsibilities.

You two Kalenjins have proven that Kipsigis are nothing but a society of low Morality. No wonder all you do over is defile school girls.

How Many bastards do you have in Kericho town begging for money as Chokoras?

In 20 years Kericho will be on Slum of lost people

Nyinyi sii Wanaume kamili but Wanaume Jangili. athuri Ihunguyo (useless Men)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2022, 05:51:20 PM »
I am a clean man. No baba mama drama my kids are in university graduating in 3 years

That video depicts your type of mentality. A mafia Low level scamming criminality that kalenjins are now carrying out

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2022, 05:59:12 PM »
Wacha uongo.
I am a clean man. No baba mama drama my kids are in university graduating in 3 years

That video depicts your type of mentality. A mafia Low level scamming criminality that kalenjins are now carrying out

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2022, 06:05:20 PM »
The bile going on here! It seems a lot of people are very bitter because of the bad choices they made in life. You got to be super lowlife to insult an internet handle you don't know because they have more time than you.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2022, 06:35:29 PM »
The bile going on here! It seems a lot of people are very bitter because of the bad choices they made in life. You got to be super lowlife to insult an internet handle you don't know because they have more time than you.

Mzee you are a laundered for lootall

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2022, 07:54:56 PM »
Anytime you see someone spending so much time on this forum,just know you are dealing with a broke,lonely,obese creature living in solitary confinement and suffering mental breakdown.

I don't understand how a many who is wealthy can spend time here so much.Even  the likes of Itumbi or Mutai don't spend all their time here.You wake up drink tea jump to the office make calls here n there attend a meeting spend maybe an hour driving check your business meet friends call mama watoto do respond to some emails go to church go to the club or restaurant maybe visit hospital visit shamba see your slay queen etc...anything short of that is a NUT CASE.

Look at pundit 28000 posts RVHH 800 AOH 1000...these people joined this forum the same time but pundit has made so many posts,does he earn doing this?I live it there.

Unless you are on UDA or Azimio payroll,you can't waste your time posting here.You must be an IDLER.