Author Topic: Ruto present his papers to Chebukati  (Read 858 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto present his papers to Chebukati
« on: June 04, 2022, 09:58:16 AM »
Now in Karen - before making short trip to Bomas to meet the shinny face Chebukati.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?ref=notif&v=5305305929555930&notif_id=1654325596646437&notif_t=live_video_explicit

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ruto present his papers to Chebukati
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2022, 09:59:39 AM »
Ruto says despite 5yrs of being viciously fought;
He has not only survived it but has thrived.

Ruto promises a campaign like NEVER BEFORE
Says you have never seen a campaign yet.

He fires a warning to Uhuru and Raila - prepare for ROYAL BATTALE!

This is now war - this country will be liberated by warriors like Ruto.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2022, 10:04:50 AM »
Ruto cars snaking through Karen narrow roads to Bomas.

He will today transform from DPORK to PORK candidate

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2022, 10:10:01 AM »
Uhuru & Gideon Moi will have to bring their money to match Ruto - or try rob gov. I dont think robbing gov will work because by now most civil servants are not cooperative because they will have to answer audit questions.

What one can except is Ruto will unleash more than 10 choppers - and will comb almost every village of kenya. He will unleash money akin to Y2k that Moi used to roll over the combined oppositions.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2022, 10:19:52 AM »
Ruto arrives in Bomas.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2022, 10:22:36 AM »
Shinny face Chebukati now talking.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2022, 10:25:08 AM »
Angano Mwaura (dad to Citizen TV journalist) qualifies to run for PORk

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2022, 10:51:40 AM »
Ruto has brought mama mboga from Kiambu to endorse him.
There is also a boda boda guy endorsing him.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2022, 11:22:58 AM »
Shinny face Chebukati officially hand Ruto the  certificate

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2022, 11:26:42 AM »
Prof Kindiki the chief presidential agent - assisted by Nanok and Maina.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2022, 12:17:46 PM »
The end - warning shot! for the desperado - tighten your seat belts - Ruto is about to unleash a campaign like never seen before.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2022, 01:35:14 PM »
Prep your kalenjin mungiki for small pev in August. That emotional wreck won't concede easy.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2022, 01:42:49 PM »
Those ones are everready paka power. Ruto just need to wail - Kimeibwo war cry - and get into a plane - to watch things unfold - in Den Hag so nobody can blame him. They will handle the rest. That is what make Ruto incredibly powerful as we go to election. Raila has them too - except they are armed with stones and their protest cannot last an afternoon.Kalenjin nation need an hour to transform into a  fighting machine that will require kdf intervention...and that will last until Ruto say imetosha.
Prep your kalenjin mungiki for small pev in August. That emotional wreck won't concede easy.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2022, 02:56:14 PM »
The end - warning shot! for the desperado - tighten your seat belts - Ruto is about to unleash a campaign like never seen before.
This is what am talking about,he needs drive the country to almost breaking point,no holding back, that's the only way like i predicted many months ago.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2022, 03:05:24 AM »
that's the spirit. i laugh when i hear ati Gema poor will lead revolution... while they are being massacred in RV. The cookie INSTANTLY crumbles into tribe not class.

Those ones are everready paka power. Ruto just need to wail - Kimeibwo war cry - and get into a plane - to watch things unfold - in Den Hag so nobody can blame him. They will handle the rest. That is what make Ruto incredibly powerful as we go to election. Raila has them too - except they are armed with stones and their protest cannot last an afternoon.Kalenjin nation need an hour to transform into a  fighting machine that will require kdf intervention...and that will last until Ruto say imetosha.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2022, 06:10:43 AM »
that's the spirit. i laugh when i hear ati Gema poor will lead revolution... while they are being massacred in RV. The cookie INSTANTLY crumbles into tribe not class.

Hustlership transcending tribe narrative fell flat isn't it?
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2022, 06:19:14 AM »

Precisely.

Ruto will seriously mobilize Kalenjin Maasai Mijikenda Luhya along land issues and claim rigging in the next two months.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2022, 06:45:21 PM »
I found it very strange to see Ruto whining to those mzungu EU commissioners.  Those mzungu's know that kenyan politics is for thugs? What and why was Ruto whining to people that don't trust any of these kenyan politicians? Ruto is not an angel and they know it.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2022, 07:18:23 PM »
Behind the scenes US and UK/US care - they care because of insecurity - because they dont want a repeat of 2007 - when Ethiopia is a mess. So they will apply pressure on Uhuru - few warning letters to those CSes or threat of VISA bans is enough to keep them on a tight leash.Ruto is worried about monkey games from the desperados in gov  and I think he providing behind the scenes intelligence on the activities of wakina Matiangi-Gicheru interference of election process. I dont he he has a problem with IEBC.

I found it very strange to see Ruto whining to those mzungu EU commissioners.  Those mzungu's know that kenyan politics is for thugs? What and why was Ruto whining to people that don't trust any of these kenyan politicians? Ruto is not an angel and they know it.