Author Topic: William Ruto: The complex politico with a split personality  (Read 1634 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: William Ruto: The complex politico with a split personality
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2022, 01:52:20 AM »
Here is the other independent- minded Kalenjin.

?s=20&t=YIMbxto7_BEjhVb_KAUBBA
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2022, 01:57:09 AM »
?s=20&t=Mief6an1JNKEpaS5GTugNQ
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2022, 02:03:41 AM »
Everyone is bitter by the crowds DP is pulling daily! NIS report showing him with 8% lead is painful, especially when Raila has lost four times..

The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2022, 04:42:30 AM »
Hustler must vanquish Uhuru mafia, Raila mafia and moi mafia for the country to live. These mafias have held country hostage for far too long.
Now that it a campaign issues - I think it beyond negotiation - Ruto has to spill some blood otherwise revolution will become like NARC - stillborn. I think time for negotiation ended - now its time for action. Ruto when he win should do it very swiftly otherwise he wont be able to do it - and that will create huge problems that saw Kibaki move from 65 percent - to losing a referendum in 2yrs.
Uhuru want protection for Fuliza, Brookside, mshwari, Northlands, KQ, and other Kenyatta empire ventures; DP wants 15% cut or everything goes. That is the beef between Uhuru and Ruto, nothing else!
DP is swift and sure like Kimodo dragon. DP's ambition is to deliver for ordinary folks, not so much for himself. The truth is you cannot deliver for Kenyans unless you vanquish the few that is holding Kenya economy hostage. It is going to be a mess very soon before it gets better! Moi  mafia and Uhuru mafia are scared of DP. Raila as fully assured them of protection, but DP is elusive. The people must be protected first before the leaders....

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2022, 05:24:13 AM »
Boss I don't doubt he is a great investor. But hio ya Aror hata hajakanusha - if is only short of a confession. Jamaa alikuwa anafukuzwa na Moi arudishe balance ya YK92 - so who are you fooling now? There is no proof but noone is fooled least of all the dispassionate journalists.

He can skip the debates if it will help his case.
Robina, his way of Kanusharing is rather strange I must admit. Split personality indeed. Here he is on Arror, telling Kenyans and his gullible hustlers audience that 7B is pocket change.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2022, 05:28:10 AM »
RVHH lost his mojo. Removed from reality, tese days he talks to himself on this forum. In yesteryears he shocked us by declaring openly that Ruto was "his Jesus".

RVHH your lies are easy to expose

UDA Names 31 Officials to Run Its Political Affairs
6 OCTOBER 2021
According to a list deposited at the office of the Registrar of Political Parties, the other officials are Mr Muthama's three deputies, former Cabinet Minister Kipruto Kirwa, Kenya National Union of Nurses (Knun) Secretary-General Seth Panyako and Mr Nicholas Marete.

https://allafrica.com/stories/202110070132.html

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2022, 05:40:55 AM »
@Punda, had no comeback for this one, even after I challenged him to explain. Donald Kipkorir doing a good job exposing lies peddled by Talai clan and itumbi.

The state of affairs

Ruto's fake crowds have been debunked. What Itumbi cooks on his laptop will not translate into votes on Aug 9th.  Ruto holds a rally in Maa and those nearest the dias not a single attendant has a "rungu". Compare real Azimio crowds in Maa vs what Itumbi posts for Ruto. Ask fellow Kale, Lawyer Donald Kipkorir

?s=20&t=vIqUx597fgjlVLsy5e2_gw

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2022, 09:19:01 PM »
Bump

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2022, 02:21:47 AM »

Mr Gachagua also understands the art of mobilisation. Money was the other most important factor that saw him snatch the running mate ticket from Prof Kithure Kindiki, who was the favourite of Mt Kenya UDA-affiliated lawmakers

Pundit, meanwhile hii ya chini, is making the rounds in social media ...

?s=20&t=Am-_d1pnKhcLRvAP4NGmHA

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2022, 03:56:36 AM »
You're wasting bandwidth with such propaganda.
This forum is for analysis, punditry and such intellectual engagement - not base propaganda.
Most people who can read twitter or facebook are long decided.

Besides if we want to know anything about Ruto - RvHH is here - and is family to wsr - so we can get it raw.

Concentrate on telling us how your distant cousin will survive the oncoming 24 wheeler kenya kwanza in Bungoma.

Or how Wamunyinyi will survive the in Kanduyi against the brother of that journalist - forgot his name - who use to write for weekly in 1990s.
:lolz:  and yet you unironically routinely inundate it with Itumbi garbage.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman