Author Topic: Audacity of dope naskia cousin Yako anaomba msamaha  (Read 1215 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Audacity of dope naskia cousin Yako anaomba msamaha
« on: June 02, 2022, 09:58:34 PM »
Gov wangamati begs forgiveness from Weta

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Audacity of dope naskia cousin Yako anaomba msamaha
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2022, 12:50:32 AM »
Bukusu lazima wameamua ni Kenya Kwanza - DAP Mbolea of Eunice Namalwa has drunk water.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2022, 12:54:09 AM »
No wonder the pure HASIRA from Audacity and Pragmatic - Bukusu pana tambua Azimio

Bukusu knows Raila more than anyone else. They know giant stories of Masinde Muliro - sijui leadership lake bla de bla.

They supported Ford-K under Jaramogi - who decreed Kijana Wamalwa as his heir apparent - and said Raila was hopeless violent ambitious wreck who was luckly to be alive :)

What did Raila do after Jaramogi death- he immediately tried to oust Kijana - and when he didnt succeed- he split Ford-K creating NDP and took away Luos. Bukusu remain stuck in Ford-K todate.

That is why in 2007 - Bukusu voted Kibaki - it's only in 2013/2017 when Weta took them back to Raila. Weta then was contempous of UhuRuto seeing them as small boys. Weta was swimming in Foreign affair money and felt UhuRuto were just MPs below him - and decided to back Raila.

https://nation.africa/kenya/counties/bungoma/wangamati-now-seeks-truce-with-wetang-ula-asks-for-forgiveness-3836158
Mr Wangamati appears to be keen on mending fences with Mr Wetangula, perhaps after reading the political mood on the ground regarding the August elections.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2022, 01:08:14 AM »
Free advice for Wangamati.
Join KKA
If you lose governorship as it almost 100 percent assured - Bungoma people just feel Lusaka did better in 1st term because he focused on rural Bungoma.
Weta will resign as Senator to become NA speaker in 1st week of August.
Inherit Weta
or go back to Alexender Forbes - and start doing actuarial maths.

It will be a great shame to lose a brain like Wangamati in political insolence.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2022, 01:08:40 AM »
Hapana chesa na Bukusu and wetangula; Raila tawe is sweeping Bungoma and Transnzoia like hurricane. Semenya Namalwa is crying!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2022, 01:10:44 AM »
Yes the last stroke was Raila sacrificing Tim Wanyonyi in Nairobi. That was the end. Bukusu knew Tim was very popular in Nairobi and would have made governor. That would have been big seat for Bukusu. Bukusus knew then - they had no hope in Raila and they were just dispensable.

And Raila has already appointed Eunice Namwalwa to defense ministry - problem Eunice is seen as very bad copy of Kijana Wamalwa. He has no charisma - just a semenya.

I think the next two months we will see Raila appointing his shadow cabinet to even 40 CS - one in every county :)

The way things are going - in Luhya land - Weta definiely getting 70 percent mark. I saw Bunyasi is also up and about in Busia - Ababu is not so bad.  So 60 percent overally is already on - and now that Raila has given Kalonzo MaDVD job with 5 CS - maDVD can now face Luhyas - and tell them they go better deal.

So Western is looking good. Just more coordination needed in Vihiga, Lower Kakamega and Busia.

Hapana chesa na Bukusu and wetangula; Raila tawe is sweeping Bungoma and Transnzoia like hurricane. Semenya Namalwa is crying!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2022, 01:18:28 AM »
Yes the last stroke was Raila sacrificing Tim Wanyonyi in Nairobi. That was the end. Bukusu knew Tim was very popular in Nairobi and would have made governor. That would have been big seat for Bukusu. Bukusus knew then - they had no hope in Raila and they were just dispensable.

And Raila has already appointed Eunice Namwalwa to defense ministry. I think the next two months we will see Raila appointing his shadow cabinet to even 40 CS - one in every county :)

Yes, naming cabinet in advance is a way of holding a shaky partnership together. NIS 8% Kenya Kwanza dominance is like to stretch to 15% very soon. I expect more positions to be announced to bring NASA strongholds together, especially Ukambani, coast, and Western.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2022, 01:22:38 AM »
Double edge swords. For example in Northern Kenya - Boranas and Somalis were happy with Finance - as Yatani was making money flow to them - but Raila fired Yatani and hired Oparanya :). The next one months Somalia and Boranas are going to move to KKA - because Yatani is as good as fired...and guy must be regretting because uhuru told me to stick around..his UPIA party not registered..he didnt go for goverornship. This was biggest seat for Borana-Somalis and Jubilee was going to harvest votes...but not anymore.

Pale Gusii - Matiangi has been acting as prime minister - now Kalonzo has his job - and interior will go to someone else - sasa pale Gusii are seeing danger ahead.

So these appointments should never be actualized - otherwise you reduce what you can promise. Sasa already Raila has appointed half his shadow cabinet. Joho, Oparanya, Kalonzo got 4, Oparanya, Wamalwa. What next?

Ruto is yet to make any appointment to any CS - and is focusing on promises to kenya.

Yes, naming cabinet in advance is a way of holding a shaky partnership together. NIS 8% Kenya Kwanza dominance is like to stretch to 15% very soon. I expect more positions to be announced to bring NASA strongholds together, especially Ukambani, coast, and Western.

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2022, 01:59:47 PM »
I don't recall any time I had HASIRA here.

Wangamati may be struggling... it is just that he has a complicated relationship with the ground. It is gonna be a tough fight for him.

Take it from me though Bukusu/Bungoma will vote for Baba, more than 60% for sure as of now. Don't translate Wangamati's struggle to Baba. That is his personal struggle....

No wonder the pure HASIRA from Audacity and Pragmatic - Bukusu pana tambua Azimio

Bukusu knows Raila more than anyone else. They know giant stories of Masinde Muliro - sijui leadership lake bla de bla.

They supported Ford-K under Jaramogi - who decreed Kijana Wamalwa as his heir apparent - and said Raila was hopeless violent ambitious wreck who was luckly to be alive :)

What did Raila do after Jaramogi death- he immediately tried to oust Kijana - and when he didnt succeed- he split Ford-K creating NDP and took away Luos. Bukusu remain stuck in Ford-K todate.

That is why in 2007 - Bukusu voted Kibaki - it's only in 2013/2017 when Weta took them back to Raila. Weta then was contempous of UhuRuto seeing them as small boys. Weta was swimming in Foreign affair money and felt UhuRuto were just MPs below him - and decided to back Raila.

https://nation.africa/kenya/counties/bungoma/wangamati-now-seeks-truce-with-wetang-ula-asks-for-forgiveness-3836158
Mr Wangamati appears to be keen on mending fences with Mr Wetangula, perhaps after reading the political mood on the ground regarding the August elections.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2022, 02:36:02 PM »
You're funny.
Few days ago you told Robina - it was gonna be 60% for Ruto;
I see desperation has set in mapema :)
Tell you what if Ruto scores 40% of Bukusu; that will 50% of total vote of Bungoma; considering kalenjin are 10 percent;
That will be 20% improvement - enough to cover any expected Loss in Muranga county.
We go to Tranzoia - that extra 20% will handle Kirinyanga.
Kakamega- handle Meru.
Kilifi - will handle Nakuru.
Mombasa & Kwale  - will handle Nyandarua, Embu and Tharaka Nithi.
We are left with Kiambu & Nairobi - we throw all the rest of gains Ruto has made.

Of course we know Bukusu are breaking 70:30 - with upward trend - as DAP and ODM have collapsed.
So generally Bungoma pale Ruto will even hit 80 percent - being 100 percent of Kalenjin+Kanduyi kikuyus and 70% of Bukusu.
What did you say again

Ile kichapo munapata august will see you crying rigging.

Wangamati may be struggling... it is just that he has a complicated relationship with the ground. It is gonna be a tough fight for him.

Take it from me though Bukusu/Bungoma will vote for Baba, more than 60% for sure as of now. Don't translate Wangamati's struggle to Baba. That is his personal struggle....

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2022, 02:40:20 PM »
Never have I ever predicted 60% for Ruto. You were reading your own things my friend!!! Bungoma will VOTE for Baba, even Weta knows this.

You're funny.
Few days ago you told Robina - it was gonna be 60% for Ruto;
I see desperation has set in mapema :)
Tell you what if Ruto scores 40% of Bukusu; that will 50% of total vote of Bungoma; considering kalenjin are 10 percent;
That will be 20% improvement - enough to cover any expected Loss in Muranga county.
We go to Tranzoia - that extra 20% will handle Kirinyanga.

Of course we know Bukusu are breaking 70:30 - with upward trend - as DAP and ODM have collapsed.

So generally Bungoma pale Ruto will even hit 80 percent - being 100 percent of Kalenjin+Kanduyi kikuyus and 70% of Bukusu.

What did you say again

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2022, 02:41:07 PM »
You're a cartoon :) :)
Never have I ever predicted 60% for Ruto. You were reading your own things my friend!!! Bungoma will VOTE for Baba, even Weta knows this.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2022, 03:15:38 PM »
Bukusu pana tambua raila and his lies since 1995

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2022, 07:04:41 AM »
Didmus Wekesa Barasa will show Azimio dust all alone. The man is simply the Kingpin according to my Bukusu neighbor! In Kimilili, Kenya Kwanza will scope 89%

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2022, 09:30:40 AM »
Didmus has a great political future. He should secure himself big post in Ruto gov and go for Weta jungular. Weta is too old and has no future - this his last play - once he is NA Speaker - he will have reached his career zenith.

Yes the north of Bungoma - Ruto has it. He may struggle towards the Bungoma south - but generally Bungoma is trending to wards 80 percent for Ruto. I saw Raila poor rallies in villages of Bungoma and avoidance of Bungoma town - knew it was over for him. DAP is dead. It Ford-K and UDA competing.

DAP biggest prospect maybe in Tranzoia with Natembeya crew....because at least Tranzoia has other Luhyas apart from Bukusu. So Tranzoia Luhya likely to split into half - but because of Kalenjin+GEMA giving candidate 40 percent boost - you're talking 65 percent for combined Kenya Kwanza candidates - DAP stand no chance except in Luhya dominated const like Saboti and Kimini (I think).

Bukusu dont need a lot of convincing to dump Raila - for they know him from Ford-K battles. Once Bukusu got over their petty rivalry with Nandi/Kalenjin and realized in Sugoi - Ruto would be their closes neighbor - it was over for Raila.

Raila basically has Sifuna - and Tim  - because those needs Luos/ODM supporters of Nairobi - the others cannot even dare take ODM to Bungoma - they will hide under DAP (New Ford-K reincarnate)

Didmus Wekesa Barasa will show Azimio dust all alone. The man is simply the Kingpin according to my Bukusu neighbor! In Kimilili, Kenya Kwanza will scope 89%

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2022, 03:24:37 AM »
i asked Pundit why Trans Nzoia is Chris Wamalwa 47 v 41 Natembeya since KK starts at 40%  :o It should be 70-30. Obviously Luhyas are majority Azimio despite your many stories ati 80% Ruto.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2022, 06:44:33 AM »
Sampling cosmopolitan area is not easy. This is why MOASS always does way better than any opinion poll. Opinion poll give you a good base to begin with. Tribal maths nail it.
i asked Pundit why Trans Nzoia is Chris Wamalwa 47 v 41 Natembeya since KK starts at 40%  :o It should be 70-30. Obviously Luhyas are majority Azimio despite your many stories ati 80% Ruto.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2022, 07:52:00 AM »
Natembeya is campaigning heavily in Kalenjin areas because he knows where the victory comes from. Wamalwa is a strong Bukusu name that scares Natembeya, which almost sound like coastal name according to folks in kwanza and kiminini areas

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2022, 08:43:41 AM »
One final rally by Ruto-Weta-MaDVD will bury Natembeya - he is wasting time and money - he should have gone for MP seat - Kalenjin will not forgive his mau evictions, his nakuru and his disrepect for Ruto - they will vote against him - even if Chris has issue.

I saw him in Chamgei fm trying to defend himself - but his arrogance is just not good for politics.

Matiangi at least realized early and has decided to keep eating gov money for as long a possible.

Natembeya is campaigning heavily in Kalenjin areas because he knows where the victory comes from. Wamalwa is a strong Bukusu name that scares Natembeya, which almost sound like coastal name according to folks in kwanza and kiminini areas