Author Topic: Putin got outmatched by BIDEN  (Read 37466 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Putin got outmatched by BIDEN
« Reply #260 on: November 05, 2023, 09:04:52 AM »
Putin the loser.So obvious he met is waterloo in Ukraine who have recovered half territory seuze

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #261 on: November 05, 2023, 08:12:21 PM »
audacity about the freedom of Ukraine to choose their destiny, ha! The Maidan coup was independent indeed. It is simply a US vs Russia match - and your wishful thinking about how the world should run is just that. If you think Zelensky is "independent" you are hopelessly naive. Caught between two powers he could have picked neutrality like Solomon. Instead he chose to be a US puppet exactly as the Pravda TIME analysis says. He is now learning the wisdom of Kissinger: to be America's enemy is dangerous, but to be its friend is fatal.

About his place in history time will tell. I don't fancy his odds.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #262 on: November 07, 2023, 06:59:35 AM »
At this rate Zelensky will soon become a comedian in London or here in LA, I will attend his shows

House Passes Aid Bill for Israel but Not for Ukraine
The Republican-led House approved $14.3 billion for Israel’s war with Hamas, tying the aid to spending cuts. The Senate plans to craft its own bill that will include aid for Ukraine and Gaza.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/02/us/politics/house-aid-bill-israel.html
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #263 on: November 08, 2023, 03:04:33 AM »
At this rate Zelensky will soon become a comedian in London or here in LA, I will attend his shows

Robina, you need also to read Russian news as @Noway will always remind you. Ukraine is handling matters just fine. This is just in from rt.com. The cry baby and comedian wailing and running to the United Nations Security council happens to be Russia’s deputy ambassador to the UN, Dmitry Polyansky. He says Russian forces cannot take the heat from the US-Supplied HIMARS. BTW despite all the propaganda, Russian has failed to destroy even a single HIMAR. They are currently 38 in operation in Ukraine.

Russia calls for emergency UNSC meeting over Ukraine’s strikes on Donetsk
7 Nov, 2023 20:24
Kiev’s forces pounded the city on Tuesday with US-made HIMARS missiles, killing and injuring multiple civilians
Moscow has requested an extraordinary meeting of the UN Security Council to address Ukraine’s strikes on the city of Donetsk, Russia’s deputy ambassador to the UN, Dmitry Polyansky, announced late on Tuesday.

Earlier in the day, the Russian city was subjected to multiple missile attacks by Kiev’s forces, which resulted in heavy damage to several critical civilian infrastructure sites. At least 20 people were killed in the attack, a figure that is expected to grow, according to local officials.

“We have requested an emergency open meeting of the UN Security Council in connection with today’s attacks by the Kiev regime on Donetsk,” Polyansky said in a statement on Telegram, adding that the meeting is expected to take place on Wednesday afternoon.

The attacks with US-made HIMARS multiple rocket launcher systems on the city came in three waves, according to Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) leader Denis Pushilin.

The strikes targeted four civilian infrastructure sites and heavily damaged the local labor and social security department, which sustained a direct hit. Several multistory residential buildings and at least one medical facility were damaged by the missiles as well, Pushilin reported.

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #264 on: November 10, 2023, 11:52:28 AM »
audacity you should listen to US geopolitical expert Prof Jon Mearsheimer. No way Russia can lose this war

Basically, in a war of attrition two things matter most: manpower (Russia 5X bigger) and artillery (Russia 10X more)

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #265 on: November 10, 2023, 11:56:56 AM »
Here are Blinken and NATO crying about Kim Jong-Un arming Russia

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #266 on: November 10, 2023, 01:19:21 PM »
Even Vivek Ramaswamy is anti-Zelensky and aid for Ukraine

watch from 3:00

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #267 on: November 23, 2023, 03:36:43 PM »
Here are Blinken and NATO crying about Kim Jong-Un arming Russia

Robina, I didn't know you post videos you haven't even watched yourself. That title has misled you to think that Blinken primary concern is that of North Korea supplying weapons to Russia when really it is the potential of Russia aiding North Korea with its nuclear program and long range missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads. How badly must a Nation be doing to turn to a dirt poor starving county like North Korea for help?

Russia long lost respect when it failed to take Kyiv in 3 days.  Right now Xi of China is meeting Biden so which other allay does Russia have? Almost two years down the line with only a single victory at Bakhmut (attributed to Wagner) no new gains have been recorded. They turn to North Korea. Russians don't want to fight this senseless war. What Putin has achieved with this war? People are suffering and Russia was once No 2 top dog, but has lost all its reputation and respect.
I hope you heard what Putin said at the G20. In his words, the war has become a 'tragedy' he would wish stopped.

?s=20

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #268 on: November 27, 2023, 11:51:02 AM »
audacity kweli. Russia misperformed militarily but has still ANNEXED 20% of Ukraine against the entire NATO. There is "stalemate" but this status quo is unpalatable for NATO. What have they achieved?

ECONOMICALLY the West has equally lost respect after failing to destroy Russia. Russia is actually doing better than most of EU.. Germany and UK are in recession.

Obviously it was a moronic idea to sanction a resource superpower -- Russia literally need nothing but hitec from the West. What happened - China buys oil at 40% discount - India buys at same rate, refines and resells to EU at 3X. This while German autos are in cutthroat price war with BYD - it's why they are losing so badly. Turkey imports and re-exports the sanctioned goods to Russia  :D :D

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #269 on: November 27, 2023, 11:54:19 AM »
David Woo is a Zionist - but a good geoeconomic analyst. He will tell you categorically Russia has GAINED from the sanctions - while EU has lost. US has mostly only lost face.

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #270 on: November 27, 2023, 12:22:29 PM »
Tucker Carlson explains the 'Crazy Putin just invaded Ukraine' lie

https://x.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1722034150595522695?t=upG0EjXRyX-Xv8Z2UfluPw&s=09

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #271 on: January 17, 2024, 11:44:59 AM »
Big loss for Russia military. Putin has not responded. Happened on 14th Jan at 9pm over the Azov sea

?s=20

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #272 on: January 21, 2024, 02:47:07 PM »
Has @Robina folded tail and left this blog again?
Cc: @Nowayhaha

?s=20

?s=20

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #273 on: February 22, 2024, 09:25:12 AM »
I see no new updates from the resident neocons. 👀

Zelensky just lost Adviivka after MAGA Congress stalled supplies. If Trump wins and totally switches off the weapons and cash... useless comedian will have to flee. Most likely to London - Trump would deny him even a tourist visa.

Trump has asked Russia to invade any NATO country that doesn't pay up. 🙂 I know he is campaigning but Trump has no love lost for US playing global cop.

NATO is in a bind. With Erdogan SUPER PISSED over Gaza, he is in no mood to help the West kick Russia. Turkey is actually the laundromat for sanctioned goods. India launders oil and resell to EU. China doesn't care about the sanctions... do, do but deny, deny.

Turkey and India are the real two-faced opportunists. Serious war profiteers only rivalled by Russian oligarchs.

White House struggles to increase pressure on Russia as options dwindle
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/21/white-house-struggles-to-increase-pressure-on-russia-as-options-dwindle-00142530

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #274 on: February 23, 2024, 02:25:55 AM »
I see no new updates from the resident neocons. 👀

Zelensky just lost Adviivka after MAGA Congress stalled supplies. If Trump wins and totally switches off the weapons and cash... useless comedian will have to flee. Most likely to London - Trump would deny him even a tourist visa.

Trump has asked Russia to invade any NATO country that doesn't pay up. 🙂 I know he is campaigning but Trump has no love lost for US playing global cop.

NATO is in a bind. With Erdogan SUPER PISSED over Gaza, he is in no mood to help the West kick Russia. Turkey is actually the laundromat for sanctioned goods. India launders oil and resell to EU. China doesn't care about the sanctions... do, do but deny, deny.

Turkey and India are the real two-faced opportunists. Serious war profiteers only rivalled by Russian oligarchs.

White House struggles to increase pressure on Russia as options dwindle
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/21/white-house-struggles-to-increase-pressure-on-russia-as-options-dwindle-00142530

Indians are always opportunists.
Israel has fucked Ukraine real bad.
Unfortunately, Rethugs want to help Putin - he helped Trump in 2016.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #275 on: February 26, 2024, 10:32:06 PM »
Sweden clears the final hurdle to join NATO.
Hungarian MPs have overwhelmingly ratified Sweden's bid to join Nato in a long-delayed vote which paves the way for the Nordic nation's membership.
Sweden applied to join after Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine in 2022.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-68405893
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #276 on: March 05, 2024, 08:51:31 PM »
Interesting analysis.

The world is entering a very dangerous time

https://www.rt.com/news/593796-taurus-germany-crimea-bridge/

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #277 on: March 08, 2024, 10:54:32 PM »
This warmongering bitch is only better than Hillary Clinton.

The real reason Victoria Nuland quit

Biden and Blinken chose a China hater over their chief Russophobe. This may have pushed her over the edge

https://www.rt.com/news/593959-why-victoria-nuland-quit/

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #278 on: March 18, 2024, 11:16:22 PM »

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #279 on: March 20, 2024, 09:34:36 AM »
Comedian still waiting for F-16s

A Ukrainian soldier said that Ukraine's losses are so heavy where he's fighting that they struggle to recover the bodies

A major factor in the current Russian offensive is glide bombs, which Russia has stepped up the use of in the last three months.

These are Soviet-era bombs tricked out with guidance systems and wings enabling long-distance strikes.

As of last month, Russia was using them intensely around three flashpoints of the war: Kupiansk, the eastern city of Bakhmut, and Robotyne, a strategic southeastern village, the Kyiv Post reported.

Launched from aircraft at a distance and then guided to their target, the small radar signature and short flight time of glide bombs makes them hard for Ukraine's already-strained air defense systems to detect and shoot down.

Russia is reported to be ramping up its production of the bombs.

Glide bombs were a factor in the Russian capture of Avdiivka in mid-February, its only major success in recent months. Their impact in Avdiivka was reported to be devastating.

Ukraine does not release official casualty figures.

Maksym Zhorin, a soldier in Ukraine's 3rd Separate Assault Brigade, said in a Telegram post during that battle that glide bombs "completely destroy any position," The Washington Post reported.

"All buildings and structures simply turn into a pit after the arrival of just one," he said.

Struggling to push Russian forces back, Ukraine has fortified its own defensive lines.

In Kupyansk, frontline fighting is backed by two miles of trenches, dragon's teeth, and minefields, The Times reported.

However, these present no barriers for glide bombs.

The aerial threat has placed a new urgency on getting F-16s to Ukraine.

Mykola Bielieskov, a military analyst at Kyiv's National Institute for Strategic Studies, told the Post that the F-16s' modified air-to-air missiles could help Ukraine counter the threat.

However, the aircraft are not estimated to reach Ukrainian skies until at least the summer.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ukraine-losing-many-troops-cant-retrieve-bodies-soldier-says-russia-2024-3