Author Topic: Maitha entry as Mo Sarai deputy changed the fortunes of UDA  (Read 1172 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Late night Rally in likoni with thousands...With Sonko about to be bared, his votes will NEVER go Azimio. UDA winning left right and center!
https://www.facebook.com/williamsamoei/videos/1153652555490497
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Maitha entry has Mo Sarai deputy changed the fortunes of UDA
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2022, 08:56:16 PM »
Rvhh, you mean Karisa Maitha spirit?
Coz the dude died. I saw Sarai went to wake up his Mekatilil spirit
Anyway the coast is undergoing fundamental changes
1) Sonko push has freed Mombasa from ODM arabs.
2) Kingi move has added to Ruto Mijikenda arsenal - and he can now turn tables. It's been long coming.
3) Raila embrace of Kenyattas - and Ruto distancing of kenyattas - that is big deal in coast - many coastarians just dont like Kenyatta (and kikuyus to large extend) due to land issues. Raila is like Kalonzo now - in no mans land - Kikuyus dont trust him - the anti-kikuyu platform that he inherited from Moi in 2002 - are rejecting him for overtly embracing and almost kneeling down before Kikuyu elite.

Ruto has been smart to avoid tribal politics - and focus more on class politics (poor v rich).

The shell-shacking awaiting Raila wach tu :) It's pretty possible he could lose almost every county outside Luo Nyanza.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: Maitha entry has Mo Sarai deputy changed the fortunes of UDA
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2022, 09:06:11 PM »
Rvhh, you mean Karisa Maitha spirit?
Coz the dude died. I saw Sarai went to wake up his Mekatilil spirit
Anyway the coast is undergoing fundamental changes
1) Sonko push has freed Mombasa from ODM arabs.
2) Kingi move has added to Ruto Mijikenda arsenal - and he can now turn tables. It's been long coming.
3) Raila embrace of Kenyattas - and Ruto distancing of kenyattas - that is big deal in coast - many coastarians just dont like Kenyatta (and kikuyus to large extend) due to land issues. Raila is like Kalonzo now - in no mans land - Kikuyus dont trust him - the anti-kikuyu platform that he inherited from Moi in 2002 - are rejecting him for overtly embracing and almost kneeling down before Kikuyu elite.

Ruto has been smart to avoid tribal politics - and focus more on class politics (poor v rich).

The shell-shacking awaiting Raila wach tu :) It's pretty possible he could lose almost every county outside Luo Nyanza.
Selina Maitha, sister to Karisa. I think she was Shabal's deputy aspirant and for some reason she quit to Kenya Kwanza. As soon as she joined UDA, Sarai started moving from single digits to doub digits. I think port issue, especially Naivasha Kenyatta sagga is a big issue in the coast. All Kenya kwanza should do is sing Azimio and port maenonos untill election day. Coasterians are very upset of Kenyattas and Kemsa thieves that changed port operations.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
Re: Maitha entry as Mo Sarai deputy changed the fortunes of UDA
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2022, 09:17:02 PM »
Adding to the above mentioned factors..If sonko endorses UDA,Its over.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2022, 09:39:49 PM »
I see - yes Shabbal guys seem to have gone to Sarai - and Shariff Nassir son is struggling.
Ruto should hammer port issues and link it to kenyatta family-Naivasha land - which is precisely why it's taken to Maa mahiu/suswa - not even Naivasha.
Kingi is still not in his element - but he will soon jelly - Ruto need to arrange for Aisha-Kingi peace meeting - unite UDA and PAA into a team
Duale of course messed up by showing madharua that guy.

Let see Sonko next move - the case will be determined tomorrow I think

Selina Maitha, sister to Karisa. I think she was Shabal's deputy aspirant and for some reason she quit to Kenya Kwanza. As soon as she joined UDA, Sarai started moving from single digits to doub digits. I think port issue, especially Naivasha Kenyatta sagga is a big issue in the coast. All Kenya kwanza should do is sing Azimio and port maenonos untill election day. Coasterians are very upset of Kenyattas and Kemsa thieves that changed port operations.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2022, 09:46:46 PM »
For some reason I don't know why I want sonko to run so badly in Mombasa. Sonko Vs Joho duel bury Joho and Azimio in coast region once and for all. It's understandable why Raila, Joho and Uhuru are hiding behind the courts.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2022, 09:55:39 PM »
Me too. I dont see any big difference btw Joho and Sonko. If Mombasa are happy with Joho - they will be glad with Sonko. I wont vote again for Sonko personally.
For some reason I don't know why I want sonko to run so badly in Mombasa. Sonko Vs Joho duel bury Joho and Azimio in coast region once and for all. It's understandable why Raila, Joho and Uhuru are hiding behind the courts.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2022, 11:02:07 PM »
There is no difference between Joho and sonko...one is a drug dealer the other one is a land conman. While Sonko is busy running brothels Joho is busy diddling underage girls from instagram....
Me too. I dont see any big difference btw Joho and Sonko. If Mombasa are happy with Joho - they will be glad with Sonko. I wont vote again for Sonko personally.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2022, 11:16:33 PM »
The Kisumu ndogos factors in Mombasa is very huge. Anyone in ODM starts with 30% of the vote.
Only sonko can manage to counter this as when he unites the rest of upcountry folks he comes up with around 30% of the votes.
the other 40 % is shared between Mijikendas and Swahilis. Usually either split or affected by lower vote turnout.
If Sonko runs a high probabilty he would win unless Joho unleashes his goons like he did in 2017 elections to supress voter turn out in opponents strongholds and or stuff balots.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2022, 05:35:34 AM »
The Kisumu ndogos factors in Mombasa is very huge. Anyone in ODM starts with 30% of the vote.
Only sonko can manage to counter this as when he unites the rest of upcountry folks he comes up with around 30% of the votes.
the other 40 % is shared between Mijikendas and Swahilis. Usually either split or affected by lower vote turnout.
If Sonko runs a high probabilty he would win unless Joho unleashes his goons like he did in 2017 elections to supress voter turn out in opponents strongholds and or stuff balots.
Kingi, Mvurya, bandari issue, and union of high-profile coastal leaders have changed the dynamics. Anyone opposed to Port operations in Naivasha starts with automatic 50% I think Kenya kwanza is moments away from incinerating Kuzimia, Joho, Raila, and Uhuru.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2022, 06:53:07 AM »
Kisumu ndogo (without Luhyas) versus Mijikenda versus Kambas is anybody game in Mombasa.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2022, 06:54:47 AM »
With proper propaganda - that port operation and the tourism collapse the last two years -in addition to land issues - makes Uhuru very unpopular in the coast. That is why Uhuru has struggled with Kilifi, Kwale and Taita Taveta - getting btw 10-15 percent - despite Ruto best efforts. This time Ruto will harvest big time as Raila is the one selling Uhuru.

One thing - Ruto should avoid going with Mt kenya politician to Kilifi, Kwale and Taita -and even Mombasas. Just go to them to Lamu, Tana river and such....otherwise those people are dyed in wood anti-kikuyu/mt kenya/kenyattas.

Like he is doing now - Ruto should go with coastal leaders, duales and such - Gachaguas, Moses Kuria and others should remain in Mt kenya attacking Raila using the usual propaganda.

Kingi, Mvurya, bandari issue, and union of high-profile coastal leaders have changed the dynamics. Anyone opposed to Port operations in Naivasha starts with automatic 50% I think Kenya kwanza is moments away from incinerating Kuzimia, Joho, Raila, and Uhuru.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2022, 07:48:37 AM »

Echoing my post. Without a strong Kamba/Wiper candidate and Kalonzo going back to Azimio and Mijikenda divided you have ODM candidate sneaking in.

Kisumu ndogo (without Luhyas) versus Mijikenda versus Kambas is anybody game in Mombasa.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2022, 08:13:51 AM »
Yes it become 2/3 in presidential contest - but wiper unlikely to agree with Azimio on the lower seats.
Echoing my post. Without a strong Kamba/Wiper candidate and Kalonzo going back to Azimio and Mijikenda divided you have ODM candidate sneaking in.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2022, 09:03:24 AM »
The answer is simple, very simple really:You UDAku folks don't reason:zen:

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2022, 09:27:03 AM »
The answer is simple, very simple really:You UDAku folks don't reason:zen:
Good example of online heckling..which is allowed

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2022, 11:22:56 AM »
There is no difference between Joho and sonko...one is a drug dealer the other one is a land conman....
Half the time @Patel lives under a rock. Sonko is best known for being a Pharmacist than as a land conman and here is why: family business.

Meet the Daughter of a Multibillionaire who Married Mike Sonko

Micheal Gedion Mbuvi is widely known to the Public as Mike Sonko. Do you know the beautiful woman who got engaged to Mike Sonko and decided to marry him. Primrose Mwau Mbuvi, she is the daughter to a multibillionaire Harun Mwai from Ukambani.

Harun Mwai is a famous Politician and Entrepreneur. Who was once alleged of selling Drugs by the United States of America Government. He is a very good friend to former President, Mwai Kibaki.

Primrose Mwau and Mike Sonko have been in marriage for 23 Years. And they have always learnt to keep the family affairs private. Their first born daughter, Saumu Mbuvi who is seen much on Public because of her Relationships Scandals with different rich men in the Country.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2022, 12:19:38 PM »
talk of echo chamber.

1. Sonko is Wiper... Wiper is Azimio. How does his win or "beating Joho" help UDA?  :o

2. saying Uhuru is undermining Sonko in court is lunacy. Not even Raila is doing it. Those are NGO folks likely hired by ODM Nassir. Even if Sonko is barred (i doubt it) he is not silly Joe to baselessly blame Uhuru or Raila. He would just disappear. Fitina works on idiots.

3. you project your hatred of Luos to others. Mijikenda don't hate Luo and are definitely not "enslaved". Joho is a Swahili not Luo. There is in fact no single Luo MP in entire Coast.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527