Author Topic: Hustler revolution continues - massive crowds in three places  (Read 763 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto back home in Eldoret
Gachagua in Kericho
MaDVD in Baringo

The Hustlers are everywhere - and unlike the fluke of Narc Revolution - this is genuine class revolution that is almost nationwide (apart from Luo Nyanza)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: Hustler revolution continues - massive crowds in three places
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2022, 06:19:27 PM »
CUCU MARTHA and his senile Mzee must be shitting bricks in Narok. Rule of thumb; you cannot defeat Mr Ruto kisiasa (Uhuru Kenyatta, 2017)

The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2022, 06:28:20 PM »
Without Ruto - Uhuru couldnt find his buttocks with his bare hands.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2022, 06:30:25 PM »
Without Ruto - Uhuru couldnt find his buttocks with his bare hands.
As soon as he withdrew his brain, Jubilee went up in smoke the same day. Functioning brain, indeed, is a powerful thing to have!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2022, 06:43:05 PM »
Yes Ruto has everything - a brain, a mouth, muscle for the hardwork, discipline, zero drugs, name it. Ruto is a gifted propagandist. This is what Moi noticed early. Ruto can sell anything. How he turned around the ICC albatross left wazungu dazed to this day. I noticed you bro by how he use to sell the skunk of KANU. KANU was just doing almost everything WRONG - yet Ruto would defend it in parliament, in TV shows and in rallies - until you were like - this KANU is not evil - it just need a bit of image fixing - not in Kamotho way - but in a way that made you believe him. It's at that point that I realized he had a special gift.

Ruto can market anything!! Give him a product - and in few seconds he would have sold it out. :D
As soon as he withdrew his brain, Jubilee went up in smoke the same day. Functioning brain, indeed, is a powerful thing to have!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2022, 06:48:10 PM »
Gachagua will be flying off Mt Kenya shelves in a month times. He will be a big hero.  Meanwhile Martha will be chased out of Mt kenya and banished to Bondo - and will be seen as betrayer. Like Uhuru - he will need a battalion of police to visit her parents in Gichugu :)

Just a month - and everyone will think Gachagua is greatest DPORK.

MaDVD and Weta are smelling like roses already :) - not grumphy old angry men they were in NASA. They look smarter, sharper, more organized, more happy, their messaging on point.

Gachagua need image overhaul :) as a start - awachane na oversized coats - he has to look sharp and serious - so his message become believable - you dont look like you're out Muratina joint and want people to trust you.

They need to import Italian tailors :) for him asap.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2022, 06:59:17 PM »
@RVHH - I think Ruto learn the art of selling 1) selling chicken and cattle in road side 2) selling jesus in churches 3) selling insurance policies while at UON - that prepared him retail politics. Unfortunately apart from US - most of schooling system worldwide dont prepare people to sell or market anything.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2022, 08:49:22 PM »
Martha dissapointed alot of people. She single handedly faught BBI then next thing is she is joining hands with Raila.
Come August politics of deceit will be defeated. This politics which started with Raila joining hands with Moi then NARC then ODM will come to an end in August.
From August new type of politics will come to play . Politics of direction, of a stand politics of honesty.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2022, 10:45:36 PM »
@RVHH - I think Ruto learn the art of selling 1) selling chicken and cattle in road side 2) selling jesus in churches 3) selling insurance policies while at UON - that prepared him retail politics. Unfortunately apart from US - most of schooling system worldwide dont prepare people to sell or market anything.
DP was nicknamed Njuguna in the mid-80s for selling Njugu to random people in the early 80s. He was gifted; he would convince anyone to buy his njugus he used to carry on a sombrero. I think he saved some money, and graduated to chicken selling. That was then. I had the man who almost gave up after passing in Kapsabet Boys but could not get his results for two years because dad was dead broke! Yes, I think selling christianity/uinjilisti from early age gave me oratory and people skills.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2022, 06:16:32 AM »