Author Topic: William Ruto:Red flags from GEMA.  (Read 1585 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
William Ruto:Red flags from GEMA.
« on: May 21, 2022, 09:05:28 PM »
1) Poor turnout during UDA nomination.Unlike in 2013 and 2017 TNA and Jubilee nominations in My Kenya.Very few kikuyu turned out to vote.

2) Ruto pointmen in GEMA like Isaac Mwaura and Catherine waruguru lost in the nominations.

3) Not just opinion polls but it's evident UDA candidates like Bishop wanjiru Nairobi Muthomi tharaka Badilisha Nyandarua Kuria Moses Kiambu Waiguru Kirinyaga are going to loose in the coming elections

4) Paid Crowds.Its very evident from tangible public evidence Ruto crowds are hired.they are paid 1000 each to attend UDA rallies You can see from the uniforms women are wearing while sacco and school buses are all over.The UDA candidates and UDA affiliated candidates are given targets for rallies attendance while the candidates also mobilize candidates to heckle each other.

5) Martha Karua.When GEMA compare Martha who fought for them in 2008 against Rigathi who was D.O Molo in 1992 when there was PER.They trust Martha more.

6) Sending Ndindi Ichungwa to criticise Uhuru was the biggest political mistake.Your recent fights with Uhuru bare knuckle made it even worse.For that reason more GEMA people started disliking you and UDA.

To sum it all,KARUA reinvented drove the last NAIL.Its over for Ruto in GEMA.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: William Ruto:Red flags from GEMA.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2022, 10:12:39 PM »
Punguza bhangi - Mizani do very large samples per county and here are the results

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2022, 10:20:45 PM »
1) Poor turnout during UDA nomination.Unlike in 2013 and 2017 TNA and Jubilee nominations in My Kenya.Very few kikuyu turned out to vote.

2) Ruto pointmen in GEMA like Isaac Mwaura and Catherine waruguru lost in the nominations.

3) Not just opinion polls but it's evident UDA candidates like Bishop wanjiru Nairobi Muthomi tharaka Badilisha Nyandarua Kuria Moses Kiambu Waiguru Kirinyaga are going to loose in the coming elections

4) Paid Crowds.Its very evident from tangible public evidence Ruto crowds are hired.they are paid 1000 each to attend UDA rallies You can see from the uniforms women are wearing while sacco and school buses are all over.The UDA candidates and UDA affiliated candidates are given targets for rallies attendance while the candidates also mobilize candidates to heckle each other.

5) Martha Karua.When GEMA compare Martha who fought for them in 2008 against Rigathi who was D.O Molo in 1992 when there was PER.They trust Martha more.

6) Sending Ndindi Ichungwa to criticise Uhuru was the biggest political mistake.Your recent fights with Uhuru bare knuckle made it even worse.For that reason more GEMA people started disliking you and UDA.

It must feel nice to consult yourself with lies. First, nomination turnout in Gemaland, like the rest of the country, was hugely similar to TNA. Second, in a fierce UDA battle, Ruto point men lost to other Ruto point men. Some Ruto hardened followers may fail, but it will be less than 10%, meaning 90% of his point men will win in their jurisdictions. I doubt Badilisha, Waiguru, and Njuki will lose. Kina Kahiga, Wamatangi, Kihika, Kan'gata, and most UDA candidates will win in Gemaland, RV, and all over the place. I suspect Ruto and Kenya Kwanza will have more Governors, senators, women reps, MPs, etc., than any political formation. Ndindi and Ichung'wah are usually elected by 80-90% of the electorates, meaning they are Kikuyu princes. They are best suited to criticize the lame president hated by many, especially Mt Kenya, without feeling a political hit. Martha is ugly, but she is also a spent force that cannot galvanize the mountain effectively for ODM's Kabuga. Her 44K votes when she ran in 2013 is evident. She only got votes from Ndia, and Gichugu votes, and most Kikuyu by millions went for Uhuru Kenyatta.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2022, 11:00:14 PM »
Says a Jaduong

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2022, 08:16:30 AM »
Njuki will most likely loose to Njoka,all indications from ground point to that direction,Njoka already has Tharaka votes,he will split chuka votes with Njuki unless something drastic happens Muthomi Njuki is gone.
What to note is muthomi is not liked even UDA supporters don't like him before Ruto took him he was heading to irrelevance but its an uphill climb for him

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2022, 01:41:59 PM »
Njuri - how is Linturi vs Kiraitu vs Kawira going?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2022, 01:59:08 PM »
Wrong party, heading nowhere.
Last minute party euphoria will carry UDA candidates.
Unless Njoka is that unpopular.
Njuki will most likely loose to Njoka,all indications from ground point to that direction,Njoka already has Tharaka votes,he will split chuka votes with Njuki unless something drastic happens Muthomi Njuki is gone.
What to note is muthomi is not liked even UDA supporters don't like him before Ruto took him he was heading to irrelevance but its an uphill climb for him

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2022, 02:01:06 PM »
Naskia Kawira is being backed by Munya.
Kiraitu hana lake.
Now Linturi has two advantages - Igembes/Tigania (Northern Merus) who use to back Munya - are with him.
South Merus will still vote UDA party.
Imentis are split btw kawira and Kiraitu
So hiyo nayo Linturi has won just by fluking through.

Kiraitu amefanya blunder maajab - allowed himself to be intimidated to join AZIMIO - and now he is trying to run away from it.

Linturi and Anna Waiguru on normal day should have been rejected but they are hanging on UDA/Ruto coattails.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2022, 02:09:39 PM »

Remember back then I told you Linturi will run Governor on UDA tivket . Wewe na ujuaji wako dismissed that. Now he is the next Governor of Meru.

Naskia Kawira is being backed by Munya.
Kiraitu hana lake.
Now Linturi has two advantages - Igembes/Tigania (Northern Merus) who use to back Munya - are with him.
South Merus will still vote UDA party.
Imentis are split btw kawira and Kiraitu
So hiyo nayo Linturi has won just by fluking through.

Kiraitu amefanya blunder maajab - allowed himself to be intimidated to join AZIMIO - and now he is trying to run away from it.

Linturi and Anna Waiguru on normal day should have been rejected but they are hanging on UDA/Ruto coattails.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2022, 02:16:07 PM »
Linturi had no intention of running.
Kiraitu had a deal with Ruto.
Ruto kept waiting for Kiraitu but he was too scared of Uhuru.
The decision to field Linturi and senator - Imenti South Mp - was taken last minute.

Lying require intelligence - which you dont posses.

Many governors had secret deals with Ruto - but they were under radar from Uhuru folks.

Remember back then I told you Linturi will run Governor on UDA tivket . Wewe na ujuaji wako dismissed that. Now he is the next Governor of Meru.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2022, 02:19:37 PM »
Kiraitu was given a sweetner by Uhuru - Munya wont be running - He will be Raila DPORK - so Azimio will sell in Meru
Just sign - the last page :)
And that was deal breaker for him.

But now he is crying in the toilet - yes Munya aint running - but he is now facing opponents he cannot define.
Kawira is crazy pastor - Linturi is even crazier plindaerer.

Uhuru has betrayed Munya - there is no DPORK - Kiraitu found himself selling a skunk Raila

He has tried to wash himself off the skunk but the smell is still there...hakuna kuhepa harafu ya samaki.

Opinion polls just keep showing him loosing support...last he was almost going below 20 percent..harafu ya Raila

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2022, 05:00:44 PM »
Battle is between Kawira and Linturi,Kawira has a slight very slight lead,No one is talking about Kiraitu but that's where the folly is Kiraitu nicknamed kingangi or crocodile is just lying submerged and might surprise them during voting,Kawira being clandestinely supported by Munya we will seeits not clear yet.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2022, 05:04:56 PM »
Wrong party, heading nowhere.
Last minute party euphoria will carry UDA candidates.
Unless Njoka is that unpopular.
You mixing Njoka meaning(snake) Jubilee and Njuki meaning in local language (bee) UDA,my friend like you have been told many times before don't call mlima as if you from there kuna vitu sisi wenyeji are good at,you don't see ys calling kalenjin kura. The fact as we might not like is that current governor Muthomi Njuki is sinking thats plain truth,unless Ruto can rescue him but hard we will see.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2022, 05:19:49 PM »
Dude I am not you average Kalenjin - I know Kenya politics inside out. UDA party will help. That is what you need to factor. Ruto & Kindikis & UDA brigade will be there. That prof is first timer. The propaganda that will be unleashed last minute associating Jubilee=ODM will sink him

If that prof had a brain - he would be running in Kenya Kwanza friendly party. Jubilee=ODM=Raila= DEAD ON ARRIVAL. That one plus Kiraitu have screwed up big time.

If Prof had like huge lead - yes - but it's 50-50 amongst the Merus (chukas) - then he will be finished.

You mixing Njoka meaning(snake) Jubilee and Njuki meaning in local language (bee) UDA,my friend like you have been told many times before don't call mlima as if you from there kuna vitu sisi wenyeji are good at,you don't see ys calling kalenjin kura. The fact as we might not like is that current governor Muthomi Njuki is sinking thats plain truth,unless Ruto can rescue him but hard we will see.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2022, 12:02:14 PM »
Pundit kweli so much fitina just crown anything UDA. There is no "last minute" miracle Ruto can pull he hasn't done for 4 years.

Is there at least a Mizani to show the Linturi lead you are touting? Njoka is leading in Tharaka... i hold Mizani in suspicion but that says simething.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2022, 12:07:53 PM »
Leading or within margin of errors. Party is BIG FACTOR. FACTOR IT.
Pundit kweli so much fitina just crown anything UDA. There is no "last minute" miracle Ruto can pull he hasn't done for 4 years.

Is there at least a Mizani to show the Linturi lead you are touting? Njoka is leading in Tharaka... i hold Mizani in suspicion but that says simething.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2022, 12:12:56 PM »
wapi Mizani ya Meru governor contest?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2022, 12:34:06 PM »
You need to understand how to read opinion polls.
When I do MOASS - I do them factoring - all the last-minute tightening.
If someone on popular party is doing 50-50 - then competitor is DEAD - because the party euphoria will carry the day.
If Ruto is polling 40 percent in Ukambani - in MOAS I even half it - because I know as we approach general election - those soft voters will given in to pressure.
If Raila is polling 20 percent in Mt kenya - please half it - because those are soft voters - who will not wistand community pressure in the last minute.
If Ruto is doing 10 percent in Siaya - make that 1 percent....reduce it 10 times...because it will be like war as we approach election.
If Raila is doing 20 percent in Kalenjin - make that 2 percent...reduce it 10 times...because like above it will be last minute mobilization akin to war.
If Raila and Ruto are 50-50 in Kajiado or Narok or Garissa - you can keep that - it's unlikely such a stalemate will be broken.

So understand SOFT (fickle) and HARD SUPPORT.

wapi Mizani ya Meru governor contest?

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2022, 01:30:45 PM »