Author Topic: Kidero Screwed Up Mumias; Nairobi Watch Out  (Read 14639 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Kidero Screwed Up Mumias; Nairobi Watch Out
« on: November 02, 2014, 11:01:42 PM »
He told us he should become Nairobi CEO because he was successful in Managing Mumias Sugar Company. Well it turns out he was stealing. When done with MSC, he turned to the Out Growers money and dipped in his hands. No wonder he is pandering to Jubilee for protection.

To show "profit", he would raid the Mumias Outgrowers Company (MOCO) and declare the stolen funds as profit.

Is this not criminal, since MSC is listed at the NSE. His investments should be looked in to to determine if he moved his money in line with his fraud at MSC.
It estimates that about Sh2.08 billion was embezzled in the period it covered and notes the figure could be higher.the firm would give large amounts of sugar on credit to well-connected cash customers without credit ratings or bank guarantees as required by law. Some would even be supplied before clearing outstanding debts.

The sales department is also accused of favouring some customers by revealing to them classified information as to when sugar prices were going to be revised upward so they could stock up ahead of time.

A report by KPMG, which the board is sitting on, also discloses what could be a scandal to rival others like the infamous Goldenberg that nearly brought the economy to its knees during the Moi regime.

http://www.nation.co.ke/business/-/996/2507840/-/j8axxa/-/index.html
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Kidero Screwed Up Mumias; Nairobi Watch Out
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 12:55:06 PM »
He has already screwed it. Nairobi county is in red...they had to borrow 2B more..and yet they are still providing essential the same service city hall were providing...and have about 10B from gov every yr.

The man is one big arrogant disaster waiting to happen.

I am glad i never voted for him.

Offline Olekoima

• Mega superstar
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 01:17:49 PM »
Very frightening indeed.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 02:03:19 PM »
I have known Kidero's track record at Mumias for sometime now.  The man fits the bill for what Kenyans like to elect.  Unapologetically rotten to the core.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 02:15:22 PM »
When sugarcane is milled,it produces sugar,ethanol,water and baggase which is used to produce steam,i think the sugar and ethanol produced after milling would be under reported and released to the market cheaply,that's where big money is to be made,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2014, 02:19:12 PM »
What is so hard about cleaning Nairobi? It is the easiest thing any monkey can do and make money and generate electricity for Negroes in the process!

1. Float an international tender to any firm that would collect garbage and recycle the same;
2. The best bid would be one which would have the best financial advantages for Nairobi County
3. Set aside land for the construction of a recycling plant
4. The qualifying bidder would be granted 15 years renewable contract. He would keep all the profits for some time and then eventually share with Nairobians at a percentage (itself subject of competition)
5. The construction of Power Generation would be a must
6. Construction of a paper plant using recycled material would be an advantage
7. Glass, Metal, Plastic, rocks, soil that is recovered must be processed with a view of benefitting Nairobians

I would mechanize the cleaning of Nairobi and use savings from firing broom resting mamas on the repair of pavements and curbs to make it easy for large water vacuum cleaners to reach. CBD roads would be washed (yes Washed) by machines twice a week and when dirty. No cars except goods transport vehicles limited to 5 am to 7 am.
I would construct parking houses with 30 floors under ground and 30 above ground strategically located to keep private cars outside CBD. Users would get free bus transport to CBD with no stops in between.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2014, 02:23:47 PM »
The wet behind ears that listens to generic nonsense your spew bought Mumias at 45bob a share..now it worth 1.5shs a share. That of being taken to cleaners. If one had invested 50M in MSC...he would be worth 1.5M.
When sugarcane is milled,it produces sugar,ethanol,water and baggase which is used to produce steam,i think the sugar and ethanol produced after milling would be under reported and released to the market cheaply,that's where big money is to be made,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2014, 02:25:01 PM »
He could do that  ... but he didn't. It's called hubris. It's a subject that is old and established in Africa: Get a copy of Chirundu, by Es'kia Mphalele and read about the minister who is tried for bigamy. When done look at Achebe's Man of the People and see how Chief Nanga plays roughshod with everything only because he can.

Without Prejudice.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2014, 02:30:55 PM »
Not when you're financially in the red like Nairobi County. Right now they cannot pay salaries or suppliers or contractors without borrowing.

First Kidero if he was serious should sell those old housing schemes in Eastlands and everywhere....and use the money to settle debts..and emerge from bankruptcy.

No other county is as bankrupt as Nairobi County.

What is so hard about cleaning Nairobi? It is the easiest thing any monkey can do and make money and generate electricity for Negroes in the process!

1. Float an international tender to any firm that would collect garbage and recycle the same;
2. The best bid would be one which would have the best financial advantages for Nairobi County
3. Set aside land for the construction of a recycling plant
4. The qualifying bidder would be granted 15 years renewable contract. He would keep all the profits for some time and then eventually share with Nairobians at a percentage (itself subject of competition)
5. The construction of Power Generation would be a must
6. Construction of a paper plant using recycled material would be an advantage
7. Glass, Metal, Plastic, rocks, soil that is recovered must be processed with a view of benefitting Nairobians

I would mechanize the cleaning of Nairobi and use savings from firing broom resting mamas on the repair of pavements and curbs to make it easy for large water vacuum cleaners to reach. CBD roads would be washed (yes Washed) by machines twice a week and when dirty. No cars except goods transport vehicles limited to 5 am to 7 am.
I would construct parking houses with 30 floors under ground and 30 above ground strategically located to keep private cars outside CBD. Users would get free bus transport to CBD with no stops in between.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2014, 02:35:58 PM »
Do you trust Kidero to preside over the sale of property anywhere on earth?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2014, 02:45:02 PM »
Nope. The man is a disaster. I voted Waitutu. Waitutu is a simple minded thug who would have done something at least.Kidero is mega thief who need to join national gov...where one can steal without collapsing the economy. Talk of  a big thief in a small pond.
Do you trust Kidero to preside over the sale of property anywhere on earth?

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2014, 03:23:41 PM »
Wow!!!
So taxes have to go UP!

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2014, 04:41:56 PM »
Kidero needs to listen to Waititu, Sonko, Bishop Wanjiru and those other ghetto hardened buggers and do away with those 'wet behind ears' consultants and sycophants
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2014, 06:18:14 PM »
I think Kidero did not seek the Governorship to help Nairobi but found better opportunities to steal. He was now fed up with having to steal Mumias sugar and sell it at a profit and then import cheap sugar and sell it as Mumias Sugar. To show good results, he would simply steal from the Farmer's companies and show great profit. He was probably a huge shareholder of Mumias and must have driven those shares up with lies only to cash in take his winnings and vanish.

I think many people are sleeping on the job. Why has anybody CMA (Capital Markets Authority) acted to ask NSE for information on Kidero's investments and compare the same with these dire reports from Mumias. There are a million crimes disclosed by the simple media report. How about the real report?

The stupidity of backing thieves because they pretend to support us is exactly what has led to the collapse of Mumias.

On Mumias: I do not think the government should rescue it. Mumias should be sold. Somebody can run it better. Already private owned sugar companies had long come to the rescue of farmers. I also think Mumias farmers should be free to grow other things that bring in more money. Cocoa is one such plant.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2014, 09:17:24 PM »
As George Carlins says '' They are screwed"

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2014, 09:26:40 PM »

I stopped at (1) and then considered a different question: Why can't Kenyans, especially Nairobians, do it themselves?    There is something terribly wrong when people are unable or unwilling to clean their living environment and instead choose to live in filth.   
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2014, 09:42:06 PM »

I stopped at (1) and then considered a different question: Why can't Kenyans, especially Nairobians, do it themselves?    There is something terribly wrong when people are unable or unwilling to clean their living environment and instead choose to live in filth.   
That's correct.  I put it up there with floating an international tender for someone to come and wipe one's backside after doing number 2. 

The reason why the Kideros will do just fine is because there is no price to pay for just sucking at it.  It's a cultural thing.  A big man is a big man.  A destiny.

In this clip, some natives genuinely believed there is a loose nut in the the mzungu sweeper's head.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2014, 10:08:31 PM »
Perhaps you should have read it all. I can add that "International" does not at all lock out Kenyans. Nairobi has a valuable commodity namely garbage and need to get the best offer for its disposal. 

The model I have in mind has no provisions for Nairobians doing it themselves. This is about mechanizing cleaning to cover a larger area faster and with high quality results. Obviously its Kenyans who will drive the vacuum cleaners and operate machinery.

[/quote]

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2014, 07:57:05 PM »
20yrs down and taxes will be significantly high, but now lets party.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2014, 08:20:50 PM »
only crazily incompetent govts and their agencies collect taxes and then start passing the buck back to the same taxpayers .... blah blah start with you

[/quote]
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution