Author Topic: Musk is building SkyNet  (Read 18251 times)

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Musk is building SkyNet
« on: May 18, 2022, 11:41:43 PM »
The guy as gone too much MAGA and forgotten that Toyotas et al have also coming up with better models than Tesla. He is all over politics and he is losing bit by bit. TSLA is half its value that a few mos ago. He wants to back out of Twitter - minus $1bil. Too impulsive at business and his age.
He became paranoid like Trump.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-05-18/musk-says-esg-an-outrageous-scam-after-tesla-index-exclusion?srnd=premium
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 11:43:13 AM by Nefertiti »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Musk will soon be bankrupt, or dethroned!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2022, 11:52:42 PM »
I would never trust such a mercurial man with billions of dollars - leave alone my pension plan. Afadhali miti yangu. They have no emotions.

Musk and his ventures is loved by young guns like Robina - who want to play russian roullette with their savings - because they got no responsibilities or kids.Same Musk crew you find them in bitcoins.

You can almost predict how these risky big moves will always end - PREMIUM TEARS after one miscalculation.

Leaving likes of Bill Gates and Jeff Bezo- such emotional stable folks as good safe pair of hands.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2022, 12:49:57 AM »
Musk is not a speculator like say Warren Buffet. I don't love his investment ideas or politics, there he sucks. I like his ABILITY to build cutting-edge stuff. SpaceX is way ahead of any competition.. noone has managed to replicate reusable rockets not even the Chinese.

Tesla will stay ahead for years before GMs catch up. If you look carefully at the fundamentals: it's not just elec or batteries that Tesla has unbeatable lead. Or AI self-driving with nextgen chips Nvidia or Intel couldn't hack. It's actually in manufacturing that Tesla is beating VW like isukuti.

Look at Neuralink too - brainchips while Facebook is talking big headsets as everyone will walk around in the Metaverse. Duhh you don't need to be so smart to tell which one has more disruptive potential. Earbuds vs headsets.

Boring company is another good one.

Musk is a builder not a politician or career advisor. Or a shrink. If you are expecting Musk to go broke you will be waiting. Starlink satellites are lighting up the world.. it is expected SpaceX value will skyrocket soon. Dude owns 40% of SpaceX.

About stocks - Facebook, Netflix, etc have slipped 50% in 2022. Tough season. Tesla is worth like 10X VW or Ford. 3X Toyota the biggest auto seller in the world for decades.

Tesla is still the only ever 1T$ auto company in the world.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2022, 04:59:47 AM »
Musk is not a speculator like say Warren Buffet. I don't love his investment ideas or politics, there he sucks. I like his ABILITY to build cutting-edge stuff. SpaceX is way ahead of any competition.. noone has managed to replicate reusable rockets not even the Chinese.

Tesla will stay ahead for years before GMs catch up. If you look carefully at the fundamentals: it's not just elec or batteries that Tesla has unbeatable lead. Or AI self-driving with nextgen chips Nvidia or Intel couldn't hack. It's actually in manufacturing that Tesla is beating VW like isukuti.

Look at Neuralink too - brainchips while Facebook is talking big headsets as everyone will walk around in the Metaverse. Duhh you don't need to be so smart to tell which one has more disruptive potential. Earbuds vs headsets.

Boring company is another good one.

Musk is a builder not a politician or career advisor. Or a shrink. If you are expecting Musk to go broke you will be waiting. Starlink satellites are lighting up the world.. it is expected SpaceX value will skyrocket soon. Dude owns 40% of SpaceX.

About stocks - Facebook, Netflix, etc have slipped 50% in 2022. Tough season. Tesla is worth like 10X VW or Ford. 3X Toyota the biggest auto seller in the world for decades.

Tesla is still the only ever 1T$ auto company in the world.

In my opinion, Tesla will hit $500 by year's end, because there is significant competition. Starlink will be killed by 5G, unless they significantly reduce the price. Space X, maybe, but only Robina can afford $20mil.  Solar is neutral. He is not focused and the business is slowly sinking. I was looking to get into one Tesla but I changed my mind. Guy has lost focus and is into too much politics. He should have left Twitter alone - like everyone else. If he buys it, it will fail. If he leaves, $1bil is gone. It is a lose lose situation.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2022, 10:08:47 PM »
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/elon-musk-lost-10bn-net-150707047.html
Robina, You need to cash out, or be prepared to lose more. This Guy is too impulsive.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2022, 04:06:22 AM »

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2022, 07:15:04 AM »
Only someone with a small brain would invest in these tesla or bitcoin fling,even following whatever elon musk is doing is beyond insanity l...I'd rather plant seed oils or cotton,invest in a small factory,plant trees harvest them and sell firewood n timber rather than do this shit.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2022, 07:17:28 AM »
Totally agree with you. There is so much you can do with money than buy Musk and Bitcoins. The same with investing in NSE - the folks who made that mistake are crying in toilet - as NSE index is now worse than in Moi era. These are guys you find very bitter with gov - because their investment is somehow strongly linked with local and global politics and economy. You wake up to find your asset or share tanked.

In kenya it almost non-brainer - invest in real estate. Next invest in gov treasuries...infrastructure bonds can give you 10 percent per annum...beating inflation.

Only someone with a small brain would invest in these tesla or bitcoin fling,even following whatever elon musk is doing is beyond insanity l...I'd rather plant seed oils or cotton,invest in a small factory,plant trees harvest them and sell firewood n timber rather than do this shit.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2022, 07:22:16 AM »
Totally agree with you. There is so much you can do with money than buy Musk and Bitcoins. In kenya it almost non-brainer - invest in real estate.

Not just real estate..even WATER.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2022, 07:24:18 AM »
Passive investment - Land, rentals, warehouse - anything land. Then try to invest in passive agri stuff like trees, avacados, even sugar-cane, sisal...any of the permanent crops. Avoid seasonal crops unless you want active investment in agri.

Active investment - if you have the time - then of course do business - if you dont the time, energy and the passion- dont attempt - look for employment and invest in yourself(education).

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2022, 07:44:14 PM »
You hit me right on the balls bro. I still do crypto.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2022, 07:47:42 PM »

Am predicting Tesla will be $400-$500/share and then remain so for a while to come. Down from $1100/share in january.
Musk is too erratic.
He killed it.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2022, 08:27:28 PM »
it already near 500; how do you explain it rise from 100 in 2020; apart from irrational exuberance; That thing will drop to less than 100. It make no sense unless you listen to Robina yadayada about tech. End of the day it's a fany car.
Am predicting Tesla will be $400-$500/share and then remain so for a while to come. Down from $1100/share in january.
Musk is too erratic.
He killed it.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2022, 08:54:45 PM »
You hit me right on the balls bro. I still do crypto.

vooke?

Which crypto currency do you trade?

How much have you invested?

How much do you make per Day?

Table evidence.I don't like stories.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2022, 09:13:39 PM »
Passive investment - Land, rentals, warehouse - anything land. Then try to invest in passive agri stuff like trees, avacados, even sugar-cane, sisal...any of the permanent crops. Avoid seasonal crops unless you want active investment in agri.

Active investment - if you have the time - then of course do business - if you dont the time, energy and the passion- dont attempt - look for employment and invest in yourself(education).

Rentals are very good investment for stolen money,retirmement or inheritance because they are capital intensive.Buy a in Nairobi maybe Rudi for 5MN,Build 6 2BR units for 10MN That is 15MN already..Hire them at 15K monthly  each with 50% occupancy monthly income is 45 k..it would take 30 years to get ROI..I think I'd rather build a godown for 3MN..Hire it for 50K monthly to SMEs like bakery or processors..sink a borehole next to it and have two water bowser that which would give 100k net monthly.

As for seasonal crops,As long as you are doing drought resistant grains and cereals.you are good to go.The rule is very simple.

1) Own the land
2) Have a water pan/borehole..harvest WATER.
3) own trucks to transport to market.
4) Process.

There will soon be oversupply of avocado.Id rather do mangoes oranges bananas.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2022, 09:50:44 PM »
Yes rental are only good if you want to park the money.

10yr treasury bond of 10 million can give you 1.2m each year - 15m - can give you 1.5M - or almost 120K per month. So it better to invest in those infrastructure bonds. Zero overheads. Zero headache with tenants. Most are tax free. You get paid every six or 1yr for 10yrs.

Agree on warehouse - and commercial building - rather than residential rental. Commercial building will earn you more - you dont have to provide toilets and name it in every unit.

Agree on providing water - and such services

Seasonal crops - unless you're quiting your job - that like raising cattle or chicken - or tea - time requirement!!

Best bet - plant permanent low maintenance crops that you harvest for three months every year - that you can take leave and manage the harvesting - then go back to your day job

Of course high maturing trees are the best -  zero maintanance - great returns.

All in all - first nail your day to day - either in job or business - that can give you money to live day to day comfortably.

Only then - can you start investing.

Rentals are very good investment for stolen money,retirmement or inheritance because they are capital intensive.Buy a in Nairobi maybe Rudi for 5MN,Build 6 2BR units for 10MN That is 15MN already..Hire them at 15K monthly  each with 50% occupancy monthly income is 45 k..it would take 30 years to get ROI..I think I'd rather build a godown for 3MN..Hire it for 50K monthly to SMEs like bakery or processors..sink a borehole next to it and have two water bowser that which would give 100k net monthly.

As for seasonal crops,As long as you are doing drought resistant grains and cereals.you are good to go.The rule is very simple.

1) Own the land
4) Process.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2022, 10:38:36 PM »

1) Own the land
4) Process.

I dont do much, maybe $200/month. Money I can afford to lose. I do Doge, ether, Shib

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2022, 05:47:27 AM »
We warned people that Elon was a fraud. A mentally unstable fool. A Kanye west of corporate world. He has left many holding the bag

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2022, 07:02:04 AM »
The millennial's  are about to be taken through life session's of investment - bitcoins and Elon musk easy come easy go - is not investment - it's gambling.
We warned people that Elon was a fraud. A mentally unstable fool. A Kanye west of corporate world. He has left many holding the bag

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2022, 09:32:53 PM »
Will Twitter take the $1bil if he backs out?
Am not sure the deal will go thru
Maybe Thiel will rescue Musk.