Forum > Kenya Discussion

Musk is building SkyNet

<< < (2/20) > >>

Fairandbalanced:
I cashed out of Tesla, an agonizing decision cause I was a believer and a long term holder but this guy is smoking way too much weed. His volatility is not good for business. How can you support republicans and maga who are still stuck on coal and fossil fuels while your core business is electric cars? The guy is a genius but man, I do not see what he is doing here, maybe he is banking on international growth but in the USA, the infrastructure is already there and the climate change believing dems are his core customers. His Twitter thing is also weird, he has a child like thing about freedom of speech, the cliche “ you can’t scream fire in a theater.” Explains it all, some speech can be deadly, who is to say that? Twitter? I do not know but in this era of misinformation, someone has to step in. If he buys Twitter and turns it into a right wing mind pollution like Fox News, watch how quickly people, banks and companies bail out. He sounds now like Trump junior on coke, horrible for business.

Githunguri:
Only someone with a small brain would invest in these tesla or bitcoin fling,even following whatever elon musk is doing is beyond insanity l...I'd rather plant seed oils or cotton,invest in a small factory,plant trees harvest them and sell firewood n timber rather than do this shit.

RV Pundit:
Totally agree with you. There is so much you can do with money than buy Musk and Bitcoins. The same with investing in NSE - the folks who made that mistake are crying in toilet - as NSE index is now worse than in Moi era. These are guys you find very bitter with gov - because their investment is somehow strongly linked with local and global politics and economy. You wake up to find your asset or share tanked.

In kenya it almost non-brainer - invest in real estate. Next invest in gov treasuries...infrastructure bonds can give you 10 percent per annum...beating inflation.

--- Quote from: Githunguri on May 24, 2022, 07:15:04 AM ---Only someone with a small brain would invest in these tesla or bitcoin fling,even following whatever elon musk is doing is beyond insanity l...I'd rather plant seed oils or cotton,invest in a small factory,plant trees harvest them and sell firewood n timber rather than do this shit.

--- End quote ---

Githunguri:

--- Quote from: RV Pundit on May 24, 2022, 07:17:28 AM ---Totally agree with you. There is so much you can do with money than buy Musk and Bitcoins. In kenya it almost non-brainer - invest in real estate.

--- Quote from: Githunguri on May 24, 2022, 07:15:04 AM ---Only someone with a small brain would invest in these tesla or bitcoin fling,even following whatever elon musk is doing is beyond insanity l...I'd rather plant seed oils or cotton,invest in a small factory,plant trees harvest them and sell firewood n timber rather than do this shit.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Not just real estate..even WATER.

RV Pundit:
Passive investment - Land, rentals, warehouse - anything land. Then try to invest in passive agri stuff like trees, avacados, even sugar-cane, sisal...any of the permanent crops. Avoid seasonal crops unless you want active investment in agri.

Active investment - if you have the time - then of course do business - if you dont the time, energy and the passion- dont attempt - look for employment and invest in yourself(education).

--- Quote from: Githunguri on May 24, 2022, 07:22:16 AM ---Not just real estate..even WATER.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version