Forum > Kenya Discussion

Musk is building SkyNet

<< < (3/20) > >>

Georgesoros:

--- Quote from: Githunguri on May 24, 2022, 07:15:04 AM ---Only someone with a small brain would invest in these tesla or bitcoin fling,even following whatever elon musk is doing is beyond insanity l...I'd rather plant seed oils or cotton,invest in a small factory,plant trees harvest them and sell firewood n timber rather than do this shit.

--- End quote ---
You hit me right on the balls bro. I still do crypto.

Georgesoros:

--- Quote from: Fairandbalanced on May 24, 2022, 04:06:22 AM ---I cashed out of Tesla, an agonizing decision cause I was a believer and a long term holder but this guy is smoking way too much weed. His volatility is not good for business. How can you support republicans and maga who are still stuck on coal and fossil fuels while your core business is electric cars? The guy is a genius but man, I do not see what he is doing here, maybe he is banking on international growth but in the USA, the infrastructure is already there and the climate change believing dems are his core customers. His Twitter thing is also weird, he has a child like thing about freedom of speech, the cliche “ you can’t scream fire in a theater.” Explains it all, some speech can be deadly, who is to say that? Twitter? I do not know but in this era of misinformation, someone has to step in. If he buys Twitter and turns it into a right wing mind pollution like Fox News, watch how quickly people, banks and companies bail out. He sounds now like Trump junior on coke, horrible for business.

--- End quote ---

Am predicting Tesla will be $400-$500/share and then remain so for a while to come. Down from $1100/share in january.
Musk is too erratic.
He killed it.

RV Pundit:
it already near 500; how do you explain it rise from 100 in 2020; apart from irrational exuberance; That thing will drop to less than 100. It make no sense unless you listen to Robina yadayada about tech. End of the day it's a fany car.

--- Quote from: Georgesoros on May 24, 2022, 07:47:42 PM ---Am predicting Tesla will be $400-$500/share and then remain so for a while to come. Down from $1100/share in january.
Musk is too erratic.
He killed it.

--- End quote ---

Githunguri:

--- Quote from: Georgesoros on May 24, 2022, 07:44:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Githunguri on May 24, 2022, 07:15:04 AM ---Only someone with a small brain would invest in these tesla or bitcoin fling,even following whatever elon musk is doing is beyond insanity l...I'd rather plant seed oils or cotton,invest in a small factory,plant trees harvest them and sell firewood n timber rather than do this shit.

--- End quote ---
You hit me right on the balls bro. I still do crypto.

--- End quote ---

vooke?

Which crypto currency do you trade?

How much have you invested?

How much do you make per Day?

Table evidence.I don't like stories.

Githunguri:

--- Quote from: RV Pundit on May 24, 2022, 07:24:18 AM ---Passive investment - Land, rentals, warehouse - anything land. Then try to invest in passive agri stuff like trees, avacados, even sugar-cane, sisal...any of the permanent crops. Avoid seasonal crops unless you want active investment in agri.

Active investment - if you have the time - then of course do business - if you dont the time, energy and the passion- dont attempt - look for employment and invest in yourself(education).

--- Quote from: Githunguri on May 24, 2022, 07:22:16 AM ---Not just real estate..even WATER.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Rentals are very good investment for stolen money,retirmement or inheritance because they are capital intensive.Buy a in Nairobi maybe Rudi for 5MN,Build 6 2BR units for 10MN That is 15MN already..Hire them at 15K monthly  each with 50% occupancy monthly income is 45 k..it would take 30 years to get ROI..I think I'd rather build a godown for 3MN..Hire it for 50K monthly to SMEs like bakery or processors..sink a borehole next to it and have two water bowser that which would give 100k net monthly.

As for seasonal crops,As long as you are doing drought resistant grains and cereals.you are good to go.The rule is very simple.

1) Own the land
2) Have a water pan/borehole..harvest WATER.
3) own trucks to transport to market.
4) Process.

There will soon be oversupply of avocado.Id rather do mangoes oranges bananas.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version