Author Topic: Vooke: KTN Exposes Fake Pastors  (Read 24452 times)

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
Re: Vooke: KTN Exposes Fake Pastors
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2014, 10:58:47 PM »

1. Its not my business to know what you are. The point I am spitting on your face is that Gayism is demonic , satanic and unnatural.

2. You hijacked my post and infiltrated  malarkey.

3. I have no affinity for human anus like you.

4. I am not your gay wife. And as such not indebted to "reason" with you.

This is a very myopic piece.
The only thing atheists are for is disagreeing with religion - nothing more than that. Atheism has no other purpose than to oppose religion. You cannot be for anything else in the capacity of atheist. can you?

(1) I am not an atheist.

(2) Even if I were one, it would have bearing on the lack of thought and reason in your comments
Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2014, 11:01:36 PM »
Thanks. You admit there are "abnormal" people. Whether caused by nature or nuture..what would you do if you sibling or your kid turn out abnormal. It an entirely "random" process. It could happen to you. Anyway the great thing with "abnormality" is that it's give them an edge in something else. Gays for example are more likely to be bright artist...they use both side of their brains. So for them being gay or queer or abnormal is gift..and as Tim Cook said.."god's greatest gift". Let me home in..i grew up non-neuro-typical..obviously brilliant but absent minded...obviously with great memory but forgetful...i was not "normal"..my daughter is like me..she drove her normal mother nuts..she couldn't speak a word until she was 3 and half yrs. Not baba. Not Mama.Nothing..except a really advanced "sign" language for kid. It been like exactly an yr seen she talked words. Once she started..she had jump classes..is obviously gifted..Eisteen didn't talk until he was 5yrs... there are in world of 7 billion people..a million such people...outliers. Your stone age religion has nothing for them...they ascribe normal for everyone...sin for abnormality. Just like the people we met..who were dishing advices on why our nearly 4yr old then was saying nothing...while 9 months kids were talking...from withcraft, unpaid dowry, poor parenting, lack of other kids to play with, name it. My wife was dead worried..i was relaxed...i grew up with my mother convinced i was deaf...but i wasn't..i zoned out when i concentrate..later on this attribute would help me...campus time..i use to work for international org...never attended class..but i just need notes one day before exams...and i was done. Never resat ANY EXAM all my life. Scored As except where my dylexia came in (english and swa).It is what made me a programmer...

As we dig deeper into science..we will understand "abnormality"..hopefully we won't treat "abnormality" and have normal 7B people following 10 commandments.When i worked for UN...there was this kiuk guy..brilliant but gay(pedophile--i suspect like catholic priest he was forced to take advantage of kids)...everyone knew he was gay..eventually fired for peodhile activities..went on to open a gay club in Mombasa. If such people are encourage to come out...to meet similarly gay people..where is the problem.

These people are humans..it could be you, your sister, your brother, your relatives, your friends, your boss, your mentor..name them.

Embrace humanity in all it's form. Stop talking about NATURAL OR NORMAL.Remember in every aspect of human life..we have outliers.Why would somebody risk being known as gay....if it was not important for them.During campus time..we were classmate with Anyonas(2)...like father like son...brilliant folks (Anyona son was very bright since his days at Nairobi Primary and Alliance...always tops..but they were nothing but normal....

Arsenal game beckons...but think about the OUTLIERS. And think about what stigmatizing them does to them.

My opinion is that they have an abnormality much like someone born blind or lame or with both parts. I don't think they should be criminalized any more than these other groups. There are studies that show some of them were exposed to hormones of the opposite sex while in the womb, the same for trans-gendered, those who feel like they are in the wrong body. There are also some differences in the structure of the brains of some that correspond to that of the opposite sex, some gay men are like straight women in their emotional brain centres. Some lesbians like straight men. However, not all men and women with these brains are gay, so it shows a predisposition to it, but the factor that leads one to develop the orientation is not known, the old nurture vs nature debates on virtually all abnormal mental conditions. Twin studies also show it's not genetic in origin, so more likely the environment of the womb combined with other unknown social factors is the cause.

Some of the angriest, bitterest, most virulent commenters on the net are atheists. I don't think atheism makes anyone better. People are good or bad depending mostly on how they were raised and how their choices over the years has built up their character. Greedy people who have not trained themselves to delay gratification (self-control) will likely be corrupt and thieves regardless of the ideology they follow, though religion may serve as an extra inhibitive factor for them. It comes down to an accumulation of choices over the years. Ideology can give motivation but it comes down to choices building up a character predisposed to either commit good or evil.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2014, 11:08:11 PM »
Mathematician have long studied population and came up with NORMAL DISTRIBUTION functions. What is obvious is any population is that small percent of people will be outliers.Majority of them will be in normal ranges. This is true for any human attribute. Sexuality, Intelligence, name it. What people in normal ranges should do is to understand there are outliers.For example i still remember this guy in high school who use to speak and act like a girl. I wouldn't be suprised if he does not get turned on by men and is most likely gay now. There are women who act, talk and behave like men. We know those people..they are our friends, neighbours, relatives,etc. These are outliers. You have very daft people. You have very smart folks. Then everyone else is in the normal spectrum.

Normal people should not dictate to "super-normal or sub-normal" people. As long as any act doesn't affect you; you should let people be...gays for one.

The outliers are a gift to humanity. Without them we would still be stuck at our normal base level....with other primates like monkeys..foraging and jumping around trees.

Without supra or sub normal sexual beings..we would still be engaging in sex like monkeys..we wouldn't know about foreplays,oral sex, anal sex (yes), orgasm, g-spot and all sexual advance we human have.

bittertruth, for me when I say "unnatural" I mean stuff that's plain for anybody to see: the "parts" don't fit. Square peg-round hole kinda thing. I guess that's why most people assume its a deviation instinctively. They can see that two things are being mis-"paired", like 2 left feet. :) Clearly one has not been designed for the other. You can find of all sorts of accidents in nature, like twins being born attached, hermaphrodites, sociopaths (psychpaths), children born without limbs etc. They are "natural" in the sense that they occur naturally, not engineered by us, but we can see they are disorders of sorts because we know what the whole/complete/proper condition looks like. So a bat's blindness is not some deviation, or natural "error", nor is our lack of flight because the healthy human is not made to fly, but if we are born unable to walk, we know something is not quite right somewhere, something's not functioning as its supposed to.
Correct.  There are gays who are wired that way genetically.  And it is largely by chance. 

Given that it is not unique to Homo sapiens, I consider homosexuality to be strong evidence for Darwinian(probabilistic) nature of evolution.  Individuals that end up with gay characteristics are something of an evolutionary dead end; at least in the wild.

They are not likely to reproduce in the wild.  Yet we still end up with gay individuals.  This points to a certain random distribution of gays in any normal population.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2014, 11:19:43 PM »
Thanks. You admit there are "abnormal" people. Whether caused by nature or nuture..what would you do if you sibling or your kid turn out abnormal. It an entirely "random" process. It could happen to you. Anyway the great thing with "abnormality" is that it's give them an edge in something else. Gays for example are more likely to be bright artist...they use both side of their brains. So for them being gay or queer or abnormal is gift..and as Tim Cook said.."god's greatest gift". Let me home in..i grew up non-neuro-typical..obviously brilliant but absent minded...obviously with great memory but forgetful...i was not "normal"..my daughter is like me..she drove her normal mother nuts..she couldn't speak a word until she was 3 and half yrs. Not baba. Not Mama.Nothing..except a really advanced "sign" language for kid. It been like exactly an yr seen she talked words. Once she started..she had jump classes..is obviously gifted..Eisteen didn't talk until he was 5yrs... there are in world of 7 billion people..a million such people...outliers. Your stone age religion has nothing for them...they ascribe normal for everyone...sin for abnormality. Just like the people we met..who were dishing advices on why our nearly 4yr old then was saying nothing...while 9 months kids were talking...from withcraft, unpaid dowry, poor parenting, lack of other kids to play with, name it. My wife was dead worried..i was relaxed...i grew up with my mother convinced i was deaf...but i wasn't..i zoned out when i concentrate..later on this attribute would help me...campus time..i use to work for international org...never attended class..but i just need notes one day before exams...and i was done. Never resat ANY EXAM all my life. Scored As except where my dylexia came in (english and swa).It is what made me a programmer...

As we dig deeper into science..we will understand "abnormality"..hopefully we won't treat "abnormality" and have normal 7B people following 10 commandments.When i worked for UN...there was this kiuk guy..brilliant but gay(pedophile--i suspect like catholic priest he was forced to take advantage of kids)...everyone knew he was gay..eventually fired for peodhile activities..went on to open a gay club in Mombasa. If such people are encourage to come out...to meet similarly gay people..where is the problem.

These people are humans..it could be you, your sister, your brother, your relatives, your friends, your boss, your mentor..name them.

Embrace humanity in all it's form. Stop talking about NATURAL OR NORMAL.Remember in every aspect of human life..we have outliers.Why would somebody risk being known as gay....if it was not important for them.During campus time..we were classmate with Anyonas(2)...like father like son...brilliant folks (Anyona son was very bright since his days at Nairobi Primary and Alliance...always tops..but they were nothing but normal....

Arsenal game beckons...but think about the OUTLIERS. And think about what stigmatizing them does to them.
Pundit, you are preaching @ me. Maybe you should preach to people who have a problem with gay people coming out? Where did you get the impression that was me? The problem I have with people like you, you presume too much. Just because I disagree with you on one area does not mean I fit a particular box you've carved out for me.
Just my 0.02 Kshs. wave  ;)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2014, 11:21:17 PM »
Terminator,
Humans by nature are "gay". We "began" as single cell. Then specialization. But as of now..men still have tits (breast) that are for all "purpose" useless...women have clit (which really is a penis). Mix and Match during sperm-egg. This is natural uncontrolled random process. You just do not know what will come out. Well we know from random processes..at least majority 98% will turn out normal. 2% will turn out abnormal.

So biology or nature..can explain some of these things.

When it come to lifestyle...that really depend on "freedom" an individual has...from a society.

Correct.  There are gays who are wired that way genetically.  And it is largely by chance. 

Given that it is not unique to Homo sapiens, I consider homosexuality to be strong evidence for Darwinian(probabilistic) nature of evolution.  Individuals that end up with gay characteristics are something of an evolutionary dead end; at least in the wild.

They are not likely to reproduce in the wild.  Yet we still end up with gay individuals.  This points to a certain random distribution of gays in any normal population.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2014, 11:28:08 PM »
Well from what i gather..you love gays and murderers [and other sinners] but you just do not want them near your church. Maybe i do  not have to second guess you...but let me state my position..i am open minded....there were times i was anti-gays...heck i was anti-anything non-missionary sex...but am glad am very open minded..enough to questions things (including my beliefs (sum of all), dogmas)..and right now..am okay with gays.

My advice stay open minded..

Pundit, you are preaching @ me. Maybe you should preach to people who have a problem with gay people coming out? Where did you get the impression that was me? The problem I have with people like you, you presume too much. Just because I disagree with you on one area does not mean I fit a particular box you've carved out for me.

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2014, 11:36:33 PM »
Well from what i gather..you love gays and murderers [and other sinners] but you just do not want them near your church. Maybe i do  not have to second guess you...but let me state my position..i am open minded....there were times i was anti-gays...heck i was anti-anything non-missionary sex...but am glad am very open minded..enough to questions things (including my beliefs (sum of all), dogmas)..and right now..am okay with gays.

My advice stay open minded..

Well, you "gather" wrong. There are many gay Catholics, I am in a chat room with many of them, most have chosen celibacy. Some have not. All this stuff I know about the orientation, I have learned from them. The gay I know in real life are not religious. I would advice you to stay open minded too, especially about religious people, actually follow what people say instead of presuming or projecting ideas onto them. I compared gays to the blind and lame. Do you think I mistreat or hate people who are blind or lame? Or do you think it makes me feel deeper compassion for them? Some of the hypocrites on these discussions are actually the true homophobes, would treat gay people like dirt in real life if they didn't think it would cost them. To them this is just ideology, nothing more. So this boxing people is really something you should avoid.

As to the other matter, Identical twins who share the same genetic material do not share the orientation, that makes nonsense of claims of genetics, in my view. Until some proof is found, I will stick with the hormones in the wombs, stuff that's been found, not hunches.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2014, 11:47:34 PM »
Okay i get you. But just know if you treat people differently; it doesn't matter.you will find an excuse to mistreat them. I treat people "equal"... be there straight or catholic or gay.

For me it doesn't matter what cause one to be gay.....i have chosen respect gays....having realized whatever they will do won't affect me. I have no respect for rapist. for murderers.

Well, you "gather" wrong. There are many gay Catholics, I am in a chat room with many of them, most have chosen celibacy. Some have not. All this stuff I know about the orientation, I have learned from them. The gay I know in real life are not religious. I would advice you to stay open minded too, especially about religious people, actually follow what people say instead of presuming or projecting ideas onto them. I compared gays to the blind and lame. Do you think I mistreat or hate people who are blind or lame? Or do you think it makes me feel deeper compassion for them? Some of the hypocrites on these discussions are actually the true homophobes, would treat gay people like dirt in real life if they didn't think it would cost them. To them this is just ideology, nothing more. So this boxing people is really something you should avoid.

As to the other matter, Identical twins who share the same genetic material do not share the orientation, that makes nonsense of claims of genetics, in my view. Until some proof is found, I will stick with the hormones in the wombs, stuff that's been found, not hunches.

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2014, 12:05:28 AM »
Okay i get you. But just know if you treat people differently; it doesn't matter.you will find an excuse to mistreat them. I treat people "equal"... be there straight or catholic or gay.

For me it doesn't matter what cause one to be gay.....i have chosen respect gays....having realized whatever they will do won't affect me. I have no respect for rapist. for murderers.
I approach gays too as people. When you talk to a gay person, your mind is not thinking "They are gay" but whatever it is that's up, like any other person. But knowing these people up close is what makes you want to understand what the orientation is all about. As I have learned more about the causes, it has not made me less compassionate at all, but more compassionate, because I realize they did not choose this for themselves. I have nursed people who are "different", mentally challenged, and one with Alzheimer's disease. To me, "different" is not a reason to be uncharitable, if someone's life is extra difficult, what it draws out of me is compassion, not mistreatment. These debates we have are done academically, and I state what I see as truth and facts, but just because some people write platitudes here does not mean it translates to the attitudes they do have towards other human beings. Enjoy your Arsenal game! :zen:

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2014, 12:27:49 AM »
Terminator,
Humans by nature are "gay". We "began" as single cell. Then specialization. But as of now..men still have tits (breast) that are for all "purpose" useless...women have clit (which really is a penis). Mix and Match during sperm-egg. This is natural uncontrolled random process. You just do not know what will come out. Well we know from random processes..at least majority 98% will turn out normal. 2% will turn out abnormal.

So biology or nature..can explain some of these things.

When it come to lifestyle...that really depend on "freedom" an individual has...from a society.

Hehehe...you have a point about gender.  Individuals will fall in a continuum clustering around the normal.

The point I am making though, with reference to homosexuality in other animals is that some are wired that way. 

I think that in fact calls for a more considerate approach of their condition.

That they fall in that part of the continuum not by choice or nurture.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2014, 12:38:29 AM »

1. Its not my business to know what you are. The point I am spitting on your face is that Gayism is demonic , satanic and unnatural.

2. You hijacked my post and infiltrated  malarkey.

3. I have no affinity for human anus like you.

4. I am not your gay wife. And as such not indebted to "reason" with you.

bittertruth:

You can obviously read and write.   On that basis, it seems reasonable to assume that you went to school.  If so, please show some signs that you did.  Crude insults simply cannot make up for the appalling failure to properly use the head.   
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2014, 08:41:04 AM »

That's the usual gay fray.

bittertruth:

You can obviously read and write.   On that basis, it seems reasonable to assume that you went to school.  If so, please show some signs that you did.  Crude insults simply cannot make up for the appalling failure to properly use the head.   
Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2014, 10:24:52 AM »

Negro,
Put your sh*t together and rein in your emotions.
Homosexuality is detestable before God and the beauty of it is, you don't have to be a Christian. You can pursue your faggotry but don't imagine putting God off your mind makes Him non-existent.

There are many adulterers in the church but that will never make it right, God will judge them

That's the usual gay fray.

bittertruth:

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2014, 03:49:35 PM »

Negro,
Put your sh*t together and rein in your emotions.
Homosexuality is detestable before God and the beauty of it is, you don't have to be a Christian. You can pursue your faggotry but don't imagine putting God off your mind makes Him non-existent.

There are many adulterers in the church but that will never make it right, God will judge them

Vooke:

"Good" to see you join your friends in a display of the "Christian" mindset; same advice to you too.   By the way, it is high time you gave up on the "negro this" and "negro that" thing.   Is it supposed to be "cool"?   It was amusing once or twice; it has now become childish and silly.    Now, let's pray.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2014, 05:26:09 PM »
i don't recall aksin if it was cool or not before using it, you can bet it is less infantile than MoonKi :)

Why does homosexuality get Christians worked up? I'd only draw the line when they start hauling preachers to courts for bigotry for preaching that God is against it because He is. Sadly that's where we are getting.

Homosexuality is deviation from scriptures in the same way adultery is. God will judge both

Vooke:

"Good" to see you join your friends in a display of the "Christian" mindset; same advice to you too.   By the way, it is high time you gave up on the "negro this" and "negro that" thing.   Is it supposed to be "cool"?   It was amusing once or twice; it has now become childish and silly.    Now, let's pray.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.