Author Topic: Vooke: KTN Exposes Fake Pastors  (Read 24450 times)

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
Re: Vooke: KTN Exposes Fake Pastors
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2014, 01:30:09 PM »
@Omollo, He is using the mtu wetu syndrome that politicians so successfully use to get out of trouble. You just need to point out group differences (here it is religions and tribes) and then claim persecution. Because people react against persecution, soon your personal woes are burdened by the community and you walk away scot free. But the prophet here is not lucky. The other one who Mohammed Ali outed, don't remember his name but he had hired a prostitute to twist her mouth and pretend to have been healed on stage. They followed her (the KTN crew) and interviewed her afterwards and as it turned out, he was a client and had given her an extra gig. He never recovered after being outed though he tried to use the persecution thing, too.
Just my 0.02 Kshs. wave  ;)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2014, 01:37:30 PM »

Ephesians 5:11 Lexham English Bible (LEB)
11 And do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather even expose them.

it don't matter how much rot is in the church and how damaging it is to its image, evil exposed is infinitesimally better than when covered up.

And I didn't notice he is an Okoyu, just like Apostle Mike
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2014, 02:32:19 PM »

Morality comes from God, and if you don't believe in God then you must believe there is no morality.

The church of satan has always accepted gay, lesbian and bisexual members .

Your affinity for gayism is saddening. If its natural, why don't we see it being exhibited by goats, dogs, and other animals?

Who has evidence that heaven or god exist. If Kanyari is guilty of fraud; the churches are guilter of more fraud for selling unproven utopia to millions...and scaring esp children with fire and brimstone.

When it come to gays; if it's not criminal like in US; they are free to come out and heck to even influence more people to come out, explore their sexuality and find happiness;

As for criminals [depending on penal code] if they are stupid enough to incriminate themselves by coming out; the better for cops; like those prophet (conman) owour thugs who came out to declare their criminal past and were quickly arraigned in court.

If a gay confess in public, Its no different from those who practise bestiality, or adulterers or rapists, or drunkards coming out and confessing in public.

Under your atheism religion, whose opinion decides right and wrong?

Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2014, 03:24:27 PM »
 bittetruth,

Morality is present in societies that believe in witchcraft and worship bullies and idols.  Does that mean that these artefacts are responsible for morality?

What is interesting and spiritually nourishing about atheism?  The realization that right and wrong are not things determined by irrational fear.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2014, 04:52:11 PM »

If its natural, why don't we see it being exhibited by goats, dogs, and other animals?

Nipate logic is very strange.   Are there aspects of humans that are not to be found in goats, dogs, and other animals?   If so, should they be considered unnatural?
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2014, 05:29:02 PM »

If its natural, why don't we see it being exhibited by goats, dogs, and other animals?

Nipate logic is very strange.   Are there aspects of humans that are not to be found in goats, dogs, and other animals?   If so, should they be considered unnatural?
I'd say wanton violence, genocide and sadism is something I have not observed in goats.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2014, 05:31:06 PM »
bittetruth,

Morality is present in societies that believe in witchcraft and worship bullies and idols.  Does that mean that these artefacts are responsible for morality?

What is interesting and spiritually nourishing about atheism?  The realization that right and wrong are not things determined by irrational fear.
Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2014, 05:37:31 PM »
Muli,

See below Biblical extract to know what I mean when I talk of natural vs unnatural.

"Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error." Romans 1:26-27

Goats and dogs are not self conscious and that's why people like you should learn from them.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2014, 05:50:04 PM »
What you may noticed is that while he appeals to Okuyuism and attempts to light up muslim-christian  micro fire, the largest number of his victims are indeed Kikuyus. He preys on them in larger numbers than other Kenyan tribes. So I have no idea how he will manage to pull a Kenyatta Family trick here.

You know of course Kenyatta presided over a greater displacement of Kikuyus from their homes than the colonial government but here you are with his son treated as a god by the victims.

Ephesians 5:11 Lexham English Bible (LEB)
11 And do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather even expose them.

it don't matter how much rot is in the church and how damaging it is to its image, evil exposed is infinitesimally better than when covered up.

And I didn't notice he is an Okoyu, just like Apostle Mike
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2014, 06:37:56 PM »
bittetruth,

bittertruth,

I am familiar with that view point having been a practicing Christian before.  Few religions tolerate interrogation of their teachings.  They will employ all manner of devices to discourage that.

That questioning them is the work of satan is a favored device.

I am leaning towards the conclusion that most religions are a way for humans and other intelligent species to cope with the certitude of their mortality.   

Put another way.  No death, no religion.

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2014, 06:50:03 PM »
Kanyari is a classic religious leader.  Charismatic and confident.  If consenting adults want faith healing, they should be allowed to get it.  A thin line between interfering with the pastor and thought police.

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2014, 06:54:16 PM »
Muli,

See below Biblical extract to know what I mean when I talk of natural vs unnatural.

"Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error." Romans 1:26-27

Goats and dogs are not self conscious and that's why people like you should learn from them.

The bit in read is interesting.      Still, I don't see where goats, dogs, and other animals come in.   And how, when, and where did you determine that goats and dogs are "not self conscious"?   Lastly, on what basis do you assume that everyone considers the Bible to be the ultimate authority on anything?   

Please try to construct an argument that is better than "on the basis of what I have chosen to believe or fantasize about ...".   

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2014, 07:23:52 PM »
This is a very myopic piece.
The only thing atheists are for is disagreeing with religion - nothing more than that. Atheism has no other purpose than to oppose religion. You cannot be for anything else in the capacity of atheist. can you?

Muli,

The bit in read is interesting.      Still, I don't see where goats, dogs, and other animals come in.   And how, when, and where did you determine that goats and dogs are "not self conscious"?   Lastly, on what basis do you assume that everyone considers the Bible to be the ultimate authority on anything?   

Please try to construct an argument that is better than "on the basis of what I have chosen to believe or fantasize about ...".   

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2014, 08:24:35 PM »
bittertruth, for me when I say "unnatural" I mean stuff that's plain for anybody to see: the "parts" don't fit. Square peg-round hole kinda thing. I guess that's why most people assume its a deviation instinctively. They can see that two things are being mis-"paired", like 2 left feet. :) Clearly one has not been designed for the other. You can find of all sorts of accidents in nature, like twins being born attached, hermaphrodites, sociopaths (psychpaths), children born without limbs etc. They are "natural" in the sense that they occur naturally, not engineered by us, but we can see they are disorders of sorts because we know what the whole/complete/proper condition looks like. So a bat's blindness is not some deviation, or natural "error", nor is our lack of flight because the healthy human is not made to fly, but if we are born unable to walk, we know something is not quite right somewhere, something's not functioning as its supposed to.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2014, 08:35:46 PM »
This is a very myopic piece.
The only thing atheists are for is disagreeing with religion - nothing more than that. Atheism has no other purpose than to oppose religion. You cannot be for anything else in the capacity of atheist. can you?

(1) I am not an atheist.

(2) Even if I were one, it would have bearing on the lack of thought and reason in your comments

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2014, 09:43:22 PM »
Precisely. Most atheist if not all atheist are very moral people because they reached a position where they do good because it's good to do good. It's is instinctive to be nice,fair,moral, etc. When i compare myself to so called christian..i think am more christian.

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2014, 09:45:18 PM »
Precisely. Most atheist if not all atheist are very moral people because they reached a position where they do good because it's good to do good. It's is instinctive to be nice,fair,moral, etc. When i compare myself to so called christian..i think am more christian.
Pundit, do you mean most atheists or the ones you know?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2014, 09:51:00 PM »
Mathematician have long studied population and came up with NORMAL DISTRIBUTION functions. What is obvious is any population is that small percent of people will be outliers.Majority of them will be in normal ranges. This is true for any human attribute. Sexuality, Intelligence, name it. What people in normal ranges should do is to understand there are outliers.For example i still remember this guy in high school who use to speak and act like a girl. I wouldn't be suprised if he does not get turned on by men and is most likely gay now. There are women who act, talk and behave like men. We know those people..they are our friends, neighbours, relatives,etc. These are outliers. You have very daft people. You have very smart folks. Then everyone else is in the normal spectrum.

Normal people should not dictate to "super-normal or sub-normal" people. As long as any act doesn't affect you; you should let people be...gays for one.

The outliers are a gift to humanity. Without them we would still be stuck at our normal base level....with other primates like monkeys..foraging and jumping around trees.

Without supra or sub normal sexual beings..we would still be engaging in sex like monkeys..we wouldn't know about foreplays,oral sex, anal sex (yes), orgasm, g-spot and all sexual advance we human have.

bittertruth, for me when I say "unnatural" I mean stuff that's plain for anybody to see: the "parts" don't fit. Square peg-round hole kinda thing. I guess that's why most people assume its a deviation instinctively. They can see that two things are being mis-"paired", like 2 left feet. :) Clearly one has not been designed for the other. You can find of all sorts of accidents in nature, like twins being born attached, hermaphrodites, sociopaths (psychpaths), children born without limbs etc. They are "natural" in the sense that they occur naturally, not engineered by us, but we can see they are disorders of sorts because we know what the whole/complete/proper condition looks like. So a bat's blindness is not some deviation, or natural "error", nor is our lack of flight because the healthy human is not made to fly, but if we are born unable to walk, we know something is not quite right somewhere, something's not functioning as its supposed to.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2014, 09:56:28 PM »
I think both.Atheist have attained intellectual capacity to empathize and to separate facts from BS.

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2014, 10:11:46 PM »
Mathematician have long studied population and came up with NORMAL DISTRIBUTION functions. What is obvious is any population is that small percent of people will be outliers.Majority of them will be in normal ranges. This is true for any human attribute. Sexuality, Intelligence, name it. What people in normal ranges should do is to understand there are outliers.For example i still remember this guy in high school who use to speak and act like a girl. I wouldn't be suprised if he does not get turned on by men and is most likely gay now. There are women who act, talk and behave like men. We know those people..they are our friends, neighbours, relatives,etc. These are outliers. You have very daft people. You have very smart folks. Then everyone else is in the normal spectrum.

Normal people should not dictate to "super-normal or sub-normal" people. As long as any act doesn't affect you; you should let people be...gays for one.

The outliers are a gift to humanity. Without them we would still be stuck at our normal base level....with other primates like monkeys..foraging and jumping around trees.

Without supra or sub normal sexual beings..we would still be engaging in sex like monkeys..we wouldn't know about foreplays,oral sex, anal sex (yes), orgasm, g-spot and all sexual advance we human have.
My opinion is that they have an abnormality much like someone born blind or lame or with both parts. I don't think they should be criminalized any more than these other groups. There are studies that show some of them were exposed to hormones of the opposite sex while in the womb, the same for trans-gendered, those who feel like they are in the wrong body. There are also some differences in the structure of the brains of some that correspond to that of the opposite sex, some gay men are like straight women in their emotional brain centres. Some lesbians like straight men. However, not all men and women with these brains are gay, so it shows a predisposition to it, but the factor that leads one to develop the orientation is not known, the old nurture vs nature debates on virtually all abnormal mental conditions. Twin studies also show it's not genetic in origin, so more likely the environment of the womb combined with other unknown social factors is the cause.

I think both.Atheist have attained intellectual capacity to empathize and to separate facts from BS.
Some of the angriest, bitterest, most virulent commenters on the net are atheists. I don't think atheism makes anyone better. People are good or bad depending mostly on how they were raised and how their choices over the years has built up their character. Greedy people who have not trained themselves to delay gratification (self-control) will likely be corrupt and thieves regardless of the ideology they follow, though religion may serve as an extra inhibitive factor for them. It comes down to an accumulation of choices over the years. Ideology can give motivation but it comes down to choices building up a character predisposed to either commit good or evil.