Author Topic: Vooke: KTN Exposes Fake Pastors  (Read 24451 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Vooke: KTN Exposes Fake Pastors
« on: November 02, 2014, 10:52:53 PM »
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/ktn/live
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Vooke: KTN Exposes Fake Pastors
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 09:21:30 AM »
This is more disgusting that Termie's Vietnamese maggot eating clip
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 01:07:09 PM »
vooke,
This is false "power of God movement". Its counterfeit  and of demonic origin.
Clue- do you feel no better, or worse afterward, if you are slain in the spirit? Think about it. If the real God touches you, He does not do it without it affecting you in a constructive way.

This is more disgusting that Termie's Vietnamese maggot eating clip
Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 01:23:45 PM »
The whole religion is a big fraud.

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 02:20:13 PM »
The whole religion is a big fraud.
Why the hell do you feel the need to make others conform to your lack of belief? What is the point.

You have the belief that you lack a belief? Your point should be invalid at default.

You have no place in an argument for God if you say "I don't know"
Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2014, 02:38:01 PM »
Where the hell did i attempt to make you or others conform? We are talking about fraud. Small time fraud in Mpesa pand bengu type and big time fraud by someone promising millions heaven where they will sing and dance or sex 72 virgins. That is my OPINION. You type are all over the mass media spreading the gospel....and am here to express my opinion that any of our stone age religion essentially is a BIG FRAUD.

This is akin to gay thing...eti why do they want to make us conform by coming out open? When you're all over speakers cranked up spreading the gospel without any solicitation, knocking on doors, mass media, name any little public space.

Why the hell do you feel the need to make others conform to your lack of belief? What is the point.

You have the belief that you lack a belief? Your point should be invalid at default.

You have no place in an argument for God if you say "I don't know"

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2014, 04:19:56 PM »
If a gay confess in public, Its no different from those who practise bestiality, or adulterers or rapists, or drunkards coming out and confessing in public.

Under your atheism religion, whose opinion decides right and wrong?

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2014, 04:34:59 PM »
Should prostitutes come out too?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2014, 06:27:08 AM »
Who has evidence that heaven or god exist. If Kanyari is guilty of fraud; the churches are guilter of more fraud for selling unproven utopia to millions...and scaring esp children with fire and brimstone.

When it come to gays; if it's not criminal like in US; they are free to come out and heck to even influence more people to come out, explore their sexuality and find happiness;

As for criminals [depending on penal code] if they are stupid enough to incriminate themselves by coming out; the better for cops; like those prophet (conman) owour thugs who came out to declare their criminal past and were quickly arraigned in court.

If a gay confess in public, Its no different from those who practise bestiality, or adulterers or rapists, or drunkards coming out and confessing in public.

Under your atheism religion, whose opinion decides right and wrong?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2014, 10:45:36 AM »
Pundit

Have you checked how much land the Church actually owns? The bigger churches got their land freely from the colonial government. The Catholic Church expanded its holdings - the largest single expansion took place during the Kakamega Gold Rush when it lay claim to a huge area it thought had gold deposits.

The late comers got free land from Kenyatta and Moi - a ploy used to grab public land.

Hence when one starts to talk about land reform seriously, you hear strange voices from the clergy side.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2014, 10:48:22 AM »
One question that bothers me: Why the focus on one fake preacher? The documentary refers to prayer predators but ends up focusing on one prayer predator. I hope Jicho Pevu is not being used as a tool in a war between predators

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2014, 10:52:20 AM »
I am personally against criminalization of prostitution. All it does is give the police excessive power to harass those women at will. It's also difficult to control if it is illegal, so you have minors being lured in. I don't see why promiscuity is perfectly legal but if a woman gets some money for her promiscuity, it is now illegal. Double standards.
Just my 0.02 Kshs. wave  ;)

Offline TheDayTheDollarDies

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2014, 11:16:43 AM »
I am personally against criminalization of prostitution. All it does is give the police excessive power to harass those women at will. It's also difficult to control if it is illegal, so you have minors being lured in. I don't see why promiscuity is perfectly legal but if a woman gets some money for her promiscuity, it is now illegal. Double standards.

Oh please..anyway..safe journey

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2014, 11:23:24 AM »
There are male prostitutes as well, as you probably already know.

The question by DB was if gays are coming out to great acclamation and demands that they be admitted in to the churches (where they are already members anyway) with special marks that refer to how they engage in sex,should the same "status" be granted prostitutes?  I can see benches lined in the Holy Family Basilica with labels "Heterosexuals only"; Lesbians with children only"; Gay men without Children"; Lesbians with sperm donor kids"; "Female Prostitutes"; "Male Prostitutes"; Gay Prostitutes (Male) Only"; etc

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2014, 12:32:38 PM »

Oh please..anyway..safe journey
KD, safe journey?

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2014, 12:34:50 PM »
There are male prostitutes as well, as you probably already know.

The question by DB was if gays are coming out to great acclamation and demands that they be admitted in to the churches (where they are already members anyway) with special marks that refer to how they engage in sex,should the same "status" be granted prostitutes?  I can see benches lined in the Holy Family Basilica with labels "Heterosexuals only"; Lesbians with children only"; Gay men without Children"; Lesbians with sperm donor kids"; "Female Prostitutes"; "Male Prostitutes"; Gay Prostitutes (Male) Only"; etc

OK, my bad. My mind went immediately to those women with sweaters covering their faces, rounded up occasionally on TV when there is an "operation".

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2014, 01:02:03 PM »
The police are particularly harsh towards male gay prostitutes.
OK, my bad. My mind went immediately to those women with sweaters covering their faces, rounded up occasionally on TV when there is an "operation".

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2014, 01:05:49 PM »
The police are particularly harsh towards male gay prostitutes.
I can believe that. I guess lesbians wouldn't be as easy to distinguish from other female in the same business.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2014, 01:18:30 PM »
I don't really know that much. I have seen many "ladies" with very male attributes mistreated at police stations and on police trucks (those blue ones) and black marias.

I notice that the False Prophet has decided to turn it in to a muslim vs christian thing. He is also appealing to his tribe. I won't be surprised if he gets traction there. The NIS Obienga has already issued support by pointing out that Makaburi and Rogo were indeed "not good". What does not shock me is that a man claiming closeness to God would support Extra Judicial killings! :

I can believe that. I guess lesbians wouldn't be as easy to distinguish from other female in the same business.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2014, 01:27:03 PM »
I haven't seen the clip yet.  I will when time allows.  But my views are something along the lines that I see pastors as having a product that people want.  Same as a duka or a brothel.

When does one criminalize a person for providing something that is in high demand?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman