Author Topic: Atiende Omollo: Kalonzo Time-barred from running  (Read 2148 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Atiende Omollo: Kalonzo Time-barred from running
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2022, 10:28:20 PM »
So either Run to try to maximize his returns in case of run-off - or completely make 2022 irrelevant by asking Ruto for the same deal that Azimio is openly and desperately hawking ( I appoint Kalonzo Chief Minister :) - as People President). That would mean Ruto,MaDVD and everyone donating one minister to Kalonzo....

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2022, 10:29:07 PM »
Well, it seems Wiper secretly submitted Kalonzo's name to IEBC as a Presidential candidate in April, so this has been the plan all along. Third horse.
Third Horse means Azimio's 1.2 million votes vanished. Kenya Kwanza votes are intact and will cross 50+1. If they talk rigging, DP's right hand man Chebukati and IEBC folks are there too to deliver. Ruto's presidency and campaign is like Category 5 hurricane in Louisiana coast! simply unstoppable!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2022, 11:47:26 PM »

There is a reason why Mudavadi and Wetangula turned to Ruto.
That Azimio deal was a killer . We said it here Uhuru passed the Election laws Kimaguvu for a reason.

Invalid Tweet ID

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2022, 01:04:45 AM »
So either Run to try to maximize his returns in case of run-off - or completely make 2022 irrelevant by asking Ruto for the same deal that Azimio is openly and desperately hawking ( I appoint Kalonzo Chief Minister :) - as People President). That would mean Ruto,MaDVD and everyone donating one minister to Kalonzo....

I thought Ruto the RVgema PORK long appointed Kindiki AG, before that Gachagua was Interior CS. Ichung'wa Treasury CS - which is also Mdvd job  :)

Deputy Chief Minister is bad joke - no 4 akin to Isaac in NASA - for a man refusing anything less than DPORK. Issue of Mutuas and Muthamas also complicates things. Lots of hard work has already been put into Azimio-OKA deal including zoning.

Importantly: Ruto has VERY POOR RECORD on zoning... UDA has marooned Mdvd in Vihiga and displaced Kurias, Kingis, Mutuas and everyone else. Kk ukora is only sustained by Mdvd utter stupidity. Murkomens must really laugh behind his back. I saw him speaking at Gachagua event.. poor fool has embraced his role as junior partner. At least Kalonzo has pride.

Just forget Kalonzo joining kwekwe.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2022, 01:11:37 AM »

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2022, 01:29:48 AM »
Kalonzo got everyone spinning. Either way, the damage is done. UDA will reap big because Kalonzo'e firepower to deliver the usual 98% to mganga.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2022, 01:57:14 AM »
Anything can change as long as it's re-nogitiated in good faith and nobody complains.
That is why team Ruto is intact post nomination post running mate
Politics is fluid and dynamic.
If Kallonzo for example move - people will move.
What Ruto has as an advantage - he is reliable and more trustworthy - and will negotiate in good faith.
It's not Uhuru or Raila - my way or highway.

I thought Ruto the RVgema PORK long appointed Kindiki AG, before that Gachagua was Interior CS. Ichung'wa Treasury CS - which is also Mdvd job  :)

Deputy Chief Minister is bad joke - no 4 akin to Isaac in NASA - for a man refusing anything less than DPORK. Issue of Mutuas and Muthamas also complicates things. Lots of hard work has already been put into Azimio-OKA deal including zoning.

Importantly: Ruto has VERY POOR RECORD on zoning... UDA has marooned Mdvd in Vihiga and displaced Kurias, Kingis, Mutuas and everyone else. Kk ukora is only sustained by Mdvd utter stupidity. Murkomens must really laugh behind his back. I saw him speaking at Gachagua event.. poor fool has embraced his role as junior partner. At least Kalonzo has pride.

Just forget Kalonzo joining kwekwe.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2022, 02:02:48 AM »
You never know with MKamba; Things are thick in semi-arid areas :)
Anyway it would be very stupid to take a deal like that.
Their best move is to force re-run and then negotiate from point of strength
Now what is signing going to help if there is not good faith.
Second best move - take assured stuff from Ruto team.

Which is which ?

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-05-17-12-day-window-that-could-reunite-raila-kalonzo/

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2022, 03:05:38 AM »
You never know with MKamba; Things are thick in semi-arid areas :)
Anyway it would be very stupid to take a deal like that.
Their best move is to force re-run and then negotiate from point of strength
Now what is signing going to help if there is not good faith.
Second best move - take assured stuff from Ruto team.

Which is which ?

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-05-17-12-day-window-that-could-reunite-raila-kalonzo/
They will avoid third horse because they Know Ruto is Kobe Bryant of politics. First round and it is 53%! They will get it now because nothing is promised! Either way their firepower is gone. Max they can give to mganga is 68%

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2022, 04:57:17 PM »
If you see what ANC is up against - you know why Kalonzo is LEAST LIKELY to join Ruto.

PAA, Muturi DP, Kuria CCK, Kiunjuri TSP, Mutua Chap Chap - what do these parties get in KK - that can signal to Kalonzo that Ruto is trustworthy?

Anything can change as long as it's re-nogitiated in good faith and nobody complains.
That is why team Ruto is intact post nomination post running mate
Politics is fluid and dynamic.
If Kallonzo for example move - people will move.
What Ruto has as an advantage - he is reliable and more trustworthy - and will negotiate in good faith.
It's not Uhuru or Raila - my way or highway.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2022, 05:01:05 PM »
This what folks get by joining Ruto.. according to Jumwa, the agreement was for PAA to fold and leave UDA to roam the field alone

Aisha Jumwa: Kilifi is not Kingi's playground

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/aisha-jumwa-kilifi-is-not-kingi-s-playground-3818288