Author Topic: Those bright lights over Sydney? Not aliens, just Elon Musk  (Read 314 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
What a d!ck. Where's Robina ? Can you pls tell your bf to take his business elsewhere !! These lights could ruin the housing market in Sydney and I'm already frekkin out and distraught about rising interest rates, finance meltdown etc. I may need to sell a property to build my ski chalet which I've been carefully dreaming and planning for years, and it's giving me the sh!ts tossing and turning at night from the stresses of being so broke and broken.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/those-bright-lights-over-sydney-not-aliens-just-elon-musk-20220515-p5alg6.html

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Those bright lights over Sydney? Not aliens, just Elon Musk
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2022, 05:03:40 PM »
 :) in US we are used to the lovely crim glitters as SpaceX rockets shoot out very often. This is free marketing for Sydney. Christmas lights
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527