Author Topic: Dictator Uhuru Kenyatta Threatens Terror Victims  (Read 11218 times)

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: Dictator Uhuru Kenyatta Threatens Terror Victims
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2014, 07:50:33 AM »
Now that Uhuru has sent the army to kill every living thing I have a question, Doesn't he need parliament approval to use troops internally?
Leave these people alone. Develop the area and the banditry will disappear.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2014, 10:30:36 AM »
The dangers of having a rubber stamp parliament were recently very clearly displayed for the whole world to see in Burkina Faso. Jubilee controls parliament and thanks to ill-advised amendments to the standing orders by Marende and company, every committee in parliament and the senate. Nothing Uhuru does not want can sneak through.

That is why he deliberately disobeys court orders and nothing happens. Not even a lame motion to impeach! It can't pass through the House Business Committee. If it does however, there is Muturi at the final gate to keep it out and off the floor.

I believe they rubber stamped an amendment (don't know if it passed) allowing Karangi powers to deploy troops and if he remembers and feels like it, may send a messenger to mention it to "Defence Secretary", Omamo.

Uhuru has no respect for the constitution. His tribesmen are largely cheering him on. That is exactly what they did when Njonjo and Kenyatta created an Imperial Presidency. The joy and ululations turned to tears of sorrow when Moi took over and had ready made laws to keep him in power for life. 
Now that Uhuru has sent the army to kill every living thing I have a question, Doesn't he need parliament approval to use troops internally?
Leave these people alone. Develop the area and the banditry will disappear.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2014, 08:06:03 PM »

the issue of gun range was tackled during the baragoi mess at .com

Thus notion that these bastards were better armed than the RDU/AP is utter nonsense. In the situation pertinent you want ro move fast, move light and move silently. A .50calibre sniper gun will get you all killed before the day is done. The PK machine Gun popular with Alshabaab and the UPDF is similarly unwieldy and unsuitable for operations of this Nature if one is a bandit working and living off the ground. Only the RDU/AP would mount anything heavier than a G3N or AK47 - a Gimpy as a Squad Auto Weapon.

http://nipate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18244&p=139834
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2014, 08:28:25 PM »
I am no expert on arms. However out of curiosity has anybody established what kind of guns the security forces had and which ones the Pokot used against them in Baragoi?

Could there be any advantages of occupying higher ground against an opponent below?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2014, 08:45:27 PM »
with my limited physic knowledge; occupying a vantage point must have its advantages .... one can effortlessly drop a stone down any depth
Could there be any advantages of occupying higher ground against an opponent below?
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2014, 12:16:36 AM »
with my limited physic knowledge; occupying a vantage point must have its advantages .... one can effortlessly drop a stone down any depth
Which discloses a tactical error in Baragoi. How could trained policemen attempt to take on an enemy occupying higher ground? They were warned against it by the reservists but the temptation was great. What is between the lines is that the policemen in Baragoi saw the stolen cattle grazing in the Suguta Valley without anybody being seen. They saw a chance to "recover" the cattle for themselves.