Author Topic: Wacha kwanza ni malize kucheka  (Read 753 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Wacha kwanza ni malize kucheka
« on: May 16, 2022, 02:09:03 PM »
Uhuru must be secretly clearing the path for Ruto
Ama ni mlevi

This is HILAROUS - how did Raila and his think-tank sunk this LOW :)

Now I need to go for big loan and buy lots of land before Ruto become PORK and they appreciate

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Wacha kwanza ni malize kucheka
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2022, 02:11:02 PM »
Hn. Weston WanjohiDeep state mission accomplished.
Without Kalonzo, Raila Odinga will not get even half of what Ruto will get, infact Uhuru Kenyatta will start engaging the neutral gear or aligning himself with William Ruto. Watch this space!
Yes, mission accomplished.
No runoff- Ruto will win in round one.
Raila Odinga has finally been crippled!!!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 02:13:49 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2022, 02:19:09 PM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2022, 02:26:37 PM »
RV seriously it's actually possible to mock Azimio without a gazillion threads. Hizi tabia za nipate.com acha - tulihama huko. You are the new Njamba
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2022, 02:29:26 PM »
I warned you!
I told you!

Mambo yenu Kwisha.

Let talk 2027 unless you bring Kalonzo back.

Unless I see Kamba and Kalonzo comeback to take your offer (Chief Minister) - chance of that happening now look very dim - because Wiper party members want to carry Raila hatred to mashinani as wave to get them elected.

RV seriously it's actually possible to mock Azimio without a gazillion threads. Hizi tabia za nipate.com acha - tulihama huko. You are the new Njamba

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2022, 02:34:22 PM »
3 million Kamba votes, and the 1 million Luhyia Votes that Musalia and Weta Control......
Can Martha deliver 4 million votes to Raila to enable him reach hit his 2017 levels??? Mark you, we are not talking about reaching the Uhuru and Ruto numbers or 2017... We are talking about Raila 2017 figures (which were 1. 4 m short of Uhuru and Ruto)
If you look at the numbers, you will agree with me that this is a ticket that is dead on arrival... 
Ladies and Gentlemen.   Hakuna competition hapa.

Kamba votes 800,000 in January 2022, then they went to 1M then 1.5M. Now in the month of May, according to Opiyo, they are 3M! Who knows, Kambas will be 9M in August. Are there ongoing IEBC registrations going on in Ukambani ONLY? When was this voter registration exercise that was so successful in Ukambani?? Wacha nicheke kwanza   :85:

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2022, 02:38:56 PM »
Anything is possible.. i asked you what is Gideon Moi angle? Unless he is angling for mkia when Kalonzo re-joins Raila in run-off. That more likely now than re-grouping before August.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2022, 02:41:56 PM »
Kalonzo is under seige from Wiper governors, senators, mps, Mcas who want to ride his wave. They dont want Kalonzo to do something Kambas might punish him and wiper. That can happen if they take bad deal to Ukambani and people protest - and vote for Ruto and UDA.

Ruto has made serious in roads in Ukambani. Now if Kalonzo collapse and go back to Raila - he will look like mad man - and ukambani goes 50-50.

So for now - Kalonzo will go for it - incite Kambas so they vote Wiper - and try negotiate post-election deal - where he will have the upperhand

Now he is weak - so weak - they gave out DPORK.

Anything is possible.. i asked you what is Gideon Moi angle? Unless he is angling for mkia when Kalonzo re-joins Raila in run-off. That more likely now than re-grouping before August.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2022, 02:46:13 PM »
Yes this look like 2007 kati-kati move. Kalonzo will whip Kamba nationalism to sweep usual 3-4 counties - then negotiate in run-off.. for chief minister. Raila need to keep the job open with Kalonzo photo. Ruto already locked in PM for Mdvd.

Kalonzo is under seige from Wiper governors, senators, mps, Mcas who want to ride his wave. They dont want Kalonzo to do something Kambas might punish him and wiper. That can happen if they take bad deal to Ukambani and people vote for Ruto. Ruto has made serious in roads in Ukambani. Now if Kalonzo collapse and go back to Raila - he will look like mad man - and ukambani goes 50-50.

So for now - Kalonzo will go for it - incite Kambas so they vote Wiper - and try negotiate post-election deal - where he will have the upperhand

Now he is weak - so weak - they gave out DPORK.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2022, 02:48:43 PM »
He doesnt trust Raila word - it has to be a proper deal - not just Chief Minister - but something with 30 percent and some guarantee. I am not sure how he will fix the bad faith part.

At least DPORK - he couldnt be fired.

If I was Kalonzo - I would try Ruto - tell each of them to contribute 5 percent - take 20 percent - but he can only do that after election - because again - he gives UDA footing in Ukambani and Ruto finishes him. Unless UDA was to withdraw from ALL seats in Ukambani.

So it has to be POST-ELECTION Deal because he needs to secure Ukambani. 1) Azimio are giving him bad deal 2) Ruto is breathing down their neck in Ukambani.

He gives Ruto a small opening - he will wake up to find Wiper is dead and Ukambani is UDA - so deal with Ruto only if UDA will back off and give Wiper free run.

Yes this look like 2007 kati-kati move. Kalonzo will whip Kamba nationalism to sweep usual 3-4 counties - then negotiate in run-off.. for chief minister. Raila need to keep the job open with Kalonzo photo. Ruto already locked in PM for Mdvd.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2022, 02:51:45 PM »
Bad move for Baba,you consolidate and secure what you have first then go for the unknown.Very bad choice if you ask me.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2022, 02:53:21 PM »
Take courage to admit that.
Your fellows are insulting everyone instead.
Bad move for Baba,you consolidate and secure what you have first then go for the unknown.Very bad choice if you ask me.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2022, 03:10:19 PM »
Raila mistake of 2007 and 2013 once again.
2007 kicked out Kalonzo
2013 Kicked out  Ruto

2017 realised his mistakes brought Mudavadi/Ruto onboard
This time around he has gone and kicked out Mudavadi, Kalonzo, Wetangula and you expect him to perform better than 2013 and 2017. Some people are mad.