Author Topic: Tharaka Nithi protests-No kindiki No Ruto  (Read 1719 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Tharaka Nithi protests-No kindiki No Ruto
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2022, 04:46:38 PM »
When Munya loses DPORK too - it will be back to default. It looking like 70-30 now. Kiraitu and Munya who I thought will campaign for Raila simply have given up. So those figures need urgent revision in the coming update.

Embu has gone almost 90 percent to Ruto...with governor joining too.

Merus were already split before this Kindiki maneno. Pundit's own MOAS say 55-45 8)

It was a mistake to leak all those stories about Kindiki is the man - cause Merus are very emotional folks.

Kiraitu must be very happy.. he might actually re-endorse Raila now.

5 walevis making noise. Percentage wise Merus will vote for Ruto better than they voted for Uhuru in 2017.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2022, 05:02:24 PM »
Karua is in - don't bet so hard on Gema. Ruto has long been there with Kiunjuri, Kuria, Wahome, Waiguru - sijui Ndindi even Githeri Man was dangled at some point. Meantime Raila was running helter skelter with OKA threatening 3rd horse. Now with firm tickets - expect the lead to be dicy. What is the real reason Gema should trust Ruto better than Raila?

My bet is Gema split will even  out.

Kalonzo is going nowhere... the excess noise from Maanzos is to drive tough bargain. He is succeeding very well - you praised him yourself for 2002 & 2007 such hard-knock tactics made him Kamba king (2002) and VP (2007).

Now first Raila & Uhuru had to swallow hard and accept rebrand to Azimio-OKA. Next Ukambani was zoned for Wiper and small boy Mutua ran to Ruto. Now what is going on is 3-leg deal dots & crosses - PM & CS slots bla bla - Paul Mwangi and Njee Muturi are working on it to be unveiled tomorrow.

Basically Kalonzo is outdoing himself: the new message will be elect only Wiper MPs to hold Raila accountable and ensure smooth sailing as PM. Muthama will be selling what there I don't know - he will need to focus on beating Wavinya and the ex-wife Kavindu :)

First solve Kalonzo problem.
Before I give Martha 30 percent of GEMA - for the fun of it.
Without Kalonzo remaining in Azimio
Then we are wasting time with theories.

With Kalonzo - you need 50-50 on GEMA to win.
Without Kalonzo - you need 80 percent of GEMA to win.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2022, 05:05:03 PM »
24hours - and we meet for review. Kalonzo and Gideon Moi are not in Nairobi rally. You have critical 24hours to stop Kalonzo from running. Otherwise wish-washy maths ni raisi kujua. We have opinion polls from GEMA very soon.
Karua is in - don't bet so hard on Gema. Ruto has long been there with Kiunjuri, Kuria, Wahome, Waiguru - sijui Ndindi even Githeri Man was dangled at some point. Meantime Raila was running helter skelter with OKA threatening 3rd horse. Now with firm tickets - expect the lead to be dicy. What is the real reason Gema should trust Ruto better than Raila?

My bet is Gema split will even  out.

Kalonzo is going nowhere... the excess noise from Maanzos is to tough bargain. He is succeeding very well - you praised him yourself for 2002 & 2007 such hard-knock tactics made him Kamba king (2002) and VP (2007.

Now first Raila & Uhuru had to swallow hard and accept rebrand to Azimio-OKA. Next Ukambani was zoned for Wiper and small boy Mutua ran to Ruto. Now what is going on is 3-leg deal dots & crosses - PM & CS slots bla bla - Paul Mwangi and Njee Muturi are working on it to be unveiled tomorrow.

Basically Kalonzo is outdoing himself: the new message will be elect only Wiper MPs to hold Raila accountable and ensure smooth sailing as PM. Muthama will be seeling what there I don't know - he will need to focus on beating Wavinya and the ex-wife Kavindu :)

First solve Kalonzo problem.
Before I give Martha 30 percent of GEMA - for the fun of it.
Without Kalonzo remaining in Azimio
Then we are wasting time with theories.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2022, 05:14:55 PM »
So what is your prediction - Kalonzo-Gideon ticket? Giddy we can give you free - I doubt even Ruto would accept him. His few Tugen will stil vote Ruto.

Kalonzo knows he can only run as independent - and he would have to resign from Wiper first. He is not so stupid - to let the red-line pushed to 11th hour.

24hours - and we meet for review. Kalonzo and Gideon Moi are not in Nairobi rally. You have critical 24hours to stop Kalonzo from running. Otherwise wish-washy maths ni raisi kujua. We have opinion polls from GEMA very soon.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2022, 07:22:22 PM »
Nothing stops Chebukati from receiving wiper papers.
There is no law that say that.
Law only disallow a party from belonging to two coalition parties.
Nothing even stop wiper from joining Kenya Kwanza
As you know Wiper is presenting other candidates.
Azimio-Oka will present candidates.
Yes there is some deal that Raila is Azimio candidate
But Wiper already complained that deal had been changed.
If Azimio go to Chebukati to block Kalonzo - Chebukati will ask them to go to court and political dispute tribunal
In meantime Kalonzo will be approved.

In short Chebukati is independent of Political Registar - who deal with registration and party disputes.

All Chebukati want will be Wiper Certificate or Azimio Certificates.
NOt MOUS.
Unless you have SUPREME court order to stop Kalonzo - Chebukati will receive Wiper papers and doesnt know or need to know MOUS.

You should have seen that PAA and MCC are in Kenya Kwanza.

Dispute - you take first to political parties dispute tribunal - then court - which normally dont want to solve political disputes.

So you go back and solve it politically in rallies :)

So what is your prediction - Kalonzo-Gideon ticket? Giddy we can give you free - I doubt even Ruto would accept him. His few Tugen will stil vote Ruto.

Kalonzo knows he can only run as independent - and he would have to resign from Wiper first. He is not so stupid - to let the red-line pushed to 11th hour.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2022, 07:42:44 PM »
Kindiki to tell us if he will go or remain
I dont see him going anywhere

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2022, 08:00:16 PM »
Tomorrow high priest make Kindiki running mate and Pundit still say he predicted it two years ago. ;)

Waiting for runningmate debate Karua will tear down Gachagua like mad tigress.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2022, 08:05:17 PM »
Gachagua can hold his own. However, in scheme of things I don't think debates mean anything in kenya because if they did Miguna would be sitting pretty as Nairobi governor today.

Tomorrow high priest make Kindiki running mate and Pundit still say he predicted it two years ago. ;)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2022, 08:07:40 PM »
I have seen Gachagua in TV interviews; he is very good; I saw him shut down Murathe.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2022, 08:08:09 PM »
Kindiki cannt go anywhere...he need to start mobilizing. Relocate from Nairobi  to Tharaka Nithi
Kindiki to tell us if he will go or remain
I dont see him going anywhere

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2022, 12:28:38 AM »
Amended political parties Act. This was signed into law. I have no idea where you think the Act is of no consequence. Constitutional court will decide if they have time, which isn't there.
Nothing stops Chebukati from receiving wiper papers.
There is no law that say that.
Law only disallow a party from belonging to two coalition parties.
Nothing even stop wiper from joining Kenya Kwanza
As you know Wiper is presenting other candidates.
Azimio-Oka will present candidates.
Yes there is some deal that Raila is Azimio candidate
But Wiper already complained that deal had been changed.
If Azimio go to Chebukati to block Kalonzo - Chebukati will ask them to go to court and political dispute tribunal
In meantime Kalonzo will be approved.

In short Chebukati is independent of Political Registar - who deal with registration and party disputes.

All Chebukati want will be Wiper Certificate or Azimio Certificates.
NOt MOUS.
Unless you have SUPREME court order to stop Kalonzo - Chebukati will receive Wiper papers and doesnt know or need to know MOUS.

You should have seen that PAA and MCC are in Kenya Kwanza.

Dispute - you take first to political parties dispute tribunal - then court - which normally dont want to solve political disputes.

So you go back and solve it politically in rallies :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2022, 12:34:28 AM »
Why hasnt it stopped Mutua and Kingi from joining Kenya Kwanza
Prepare for normal divorce proceedings
In meantime your ex-wife will fu.ck anyone she wants
And you cant tell the court to stop your wife from fuc.king around
Even if official divorce happens in six months - nothing stop them moving on.

Chebukati doesnt need a marriage certificate - for you to sleep in his hotel
So tough lucks - rushing there - with marriage certificate.

The hotel is open for anyone. Mambo yenu kando

Amended political parties Act. This was signed into law. I have no idea where you think the Act is of no consequence. Constitutional court will decide if they have time, which isn't there.