Author Topic: Tharaka Nithi protests-No kindiki No Ruto  (Read 1726 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
Tharaka Nithi protests-No kindiki No Ruto
« on: May 15, 2022, 02:11:15 PM »
Meru and tharaka are very angry..munya should sell kikuyu colonisation theory in Meru and tharaka

Very good progress

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Tharaka Nithi protests-No kindiki No Ruto
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2022, 02:13:43 PM »
https://fb.watch/d0BATfGZYb/
 I didn't know it will be this heated Merus  angry soo angry it all boils down to jana in Nyeri,as of now its looking bad for Ruto really bad....lets wait and see by Friday I will call it,there are small demonstrations everywhere i hear its spontaneous... This is how Merus react when greatly offended

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2022, 02:15:56 PM »
Too late. The decision has been made. Threats ni ya jana.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2022, 02:54:22 PM »
Whatevefr happened to mizito has our back  :D

utalijua jiji

Kithure was perfect candidate, calm mien and all.

No you have two Kalenjins left....it is gonna be unpalatable for Kenyans.

Best thing to happen to Azimio.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2022, 03:30:07 PM »
Im preety sure if Kindiki right now decides to run on a different party from UDA in Tharaka Nithi he is bound to lose.
Kindiki is not a politician he happened to be because of Ruto.
These so called negotiations were just a smokescreen . To show Ruto was democratic in chosing his running mate.
Gachagua was chosen long time ago. Once Kiunjuri bolted and all the monies remained with Gachagua.
Thosw billions Govt is after were Kiunjuris DP campaign money. Kindiki how much billions is he ready to spend on campaign trail ?

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2022, 03:35:48 PM »
I'm very surprised. Why did Ruto do this when most Kyuks are behind him? Kindiki was perfect: steal Munya formula from Azimio and lock Meru 100%. Kindiki is such a gentleman. No matusi, no corruption, and very well educated plus provides immunity from 'kabila mbili' narrative while still honoring Ruto's deal with Mt. Kenya.

Mimi nashuku sana . . . There must be something that we don't know behind this choice. Maybe it's a trick to force a certain choice in Azimio before they pull a switcheroo and announce Kindiki tomorrow. It just doesn't make sense to pick Rigathe over Kindiki. Kama ni loyalty, Kindiki has also been by Ruto's side since Uhuruto fallout. Hope Azimio are watchful and choose wisely.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2022, 03:54:46 PM »
Yes I also think Ruto was just trying to make Mt kenya leaders feel they are part of the decision making.
The decision was made few years ago...knowing Ruto..if he made personal deal with Gachagua he would stick to it.
Kindiki is going to be AG - he will cry for few days - but he was already failing in his governorship bid.
He was third behind governor and prof njoka - in the opinion poll.
Im preety sure if Kindiki right now decides to run on a different party from UDA in Tharaka Nithi he is bound to lose.
Kindiki is not a politician he happened to be because of Ruto.
These so called negotiations were just a smokescreen . To show Ruto was democratic in chosing his running mate.
Gachagua was chosen long time ago. Once Kiunjuri bolted and all the monies remained with Gachagua.
Thosw billions Govt is after were Kiunjuris DP campaign money. Kindiki how much billions is he ready to spend on campaign trail ?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2022, 03:56:28 PM »
You do classroom theoritical politics.
Real politik ni kazi ingine.
Real politics people look at real numbers.
And Kikuyus have NUMBERS.
Next you look at ECONOMIC Power...Kikuyus control the economy with Asians.
That is why even for Moi...he always appointed a Kikuyu VP or someone with some kikuyu roots.
Kikiyus will control kenya for sometime.

Gachagua ticked real numbers and money box.

You guys in Azimio - I hope you dont do theories - and dump Kalonzo.
This is not a beauty contest

Theories is to say Martha will bring women vote or will be good in anti-reformist image.

Reality - KENYANS DO NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT CORRUPTION. Dont consume your own propaganda.

If they did Martha Karua would not have come last - after Abduda Dida and Peter Kenneth
Martha got 43,000 - worse than anyone I know :) :)

Halafu in same election - Kenya elected two people in trial for WORSE HUMAN CRIMES.

WAZUNGU gave up on Kenya - DPORK AND PORK on trial for crimes equal to genocide.

TRY TO UNDERSTAND KENYA POLITICS like I have - and the value system (or lack of it)

I'm very surprised. Why did Ruto do this when most Kyuks are behind him? Kindiki was perfect: steal Munya formula from Azimio and lock Meru 100%. Kindiki is such a gentleman. No matusi, no corruption, and very well educated plus provides immunity from 'kabila mbili' narrative while still honoring Ruto's deal with Mt. Kenya.

Mimi nashuku sana . . . There must be something that we don't know behind this choice. Maybe it's a trick to force a certain choice in Azimio before they pull a switcheroo and announce Kindiki tomorrow. It just doesn't make sense to pick Rigathe over Kindiki. Kama ni loyalty, Kindiki has also been by Ruto's side since Uhuruto fallout. Hope Azimio are watchful and choose wisely.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2022, 04:13:40 PM »

Please do not bring utoto into politics. Do you want Nyeri to burn? Did you not view those demos in Nyeri yesterday, that probably forced Ruto's hand? No Rigati No Ruto chants. Even on this wall some people - one actually - are here 24/7 very very emotionally invested.

Someone post that Nyeri video for @Dear Baby. She has just landed in the country.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2022, 04:14:07 PM »
William had chosen Kindiki but mount Kenya leaders told him kikuyus are tribalist number one and only votes their own. If Raila picks Karua, almost 50% of Gema would shift. Now that Ruto has picked real Kikuyu, he is assured 70-80% Kikuyu votes. Karua apparently is not a Kikuyu that is why he never gets Kikuyu votes like that according to kina Kimani, ndindi, Gachagua, Bishop wanjiru,  Kabogo, Kuria, and even Uhuru. Uhuru hand too was there. Kikuyu really overpowered Ruto in the decision but I tend to agree. Real Kimuyu have been pro Ruto since day one. Others came lately. Meru and Tharakas can vote Azimio but with mainstream Gema inside Ruto will win Kamatusa, Coast, Somali, Kikuyus and Kambas if Raila chooses Karua.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2022, 04:26:53 PM »
William had chosen Kindiki but mount Kenya leaders told him kikuyus are tribalist number one and only votes their own. If Raila picks Karua, almost 50% of Gema would shift. Now that Ruto has picked real Kikuyu, he is assured 70-80% Kikuyu votes. Karua apparently is not a Kikuyu that is why he never gets Kikuyu votes like that according to kina Kimani, ndindi, Gachagua, Bishop wanjiru,  Kabogo, Kuria, and even Uhuru. Uhuru hand too was there. Kikuyu really overpowered Ruto in the decision but I tend to agree. Real Kimuyu have been pro Ruto since day one. Others came lately. Meru and Tharakas can vote Azimio but with mainstream Gema inside Ruto will win Kamatusa, Coast, Somali, Kikuyus and Kambas if Raila chooses Karua.
It is not "if", it is Martha Karua, you Mr. "Ruto-chose-his-DP-two-months-ago".
Azimio will not only be invested in central but Karua also brings excitement in the woman vote countrywide.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2022, 04:27:54 PM »
5 walevis making noise. Percentage wise Merus will vote for Ruto better than they voted for Uhuru in 2017.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2022, 04:30:15 PM »
ODM did actually win not one BUT two parliamentary seat in Meru. Azimio says thank you for this gift for the decision UDA just made.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2022, 04:33:28 PM »
Gachagua is the real deal my friend. He is the next kikuyu point person.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2022, 04:34:48 PM »
Nope this is not 2013. Karua or even Ruto against Prince Uhuru was no-brainer. But now it choice between Kalenjin & Luo ALIENS - so wacha fitina. Azimio is picking Karua to square with Gachagua. Exect neck-to-neck fire-spitting as both are orators and demagogues. Both are fighters.

Gachagua advantage - money. Which mean nothing as Azimio is equally well oiled.
Karua advantage - less "Kikuyu roots" persona, integrity, gender.

You do classroom theoritical politics.
Real politik ni kazi ingine.
Real politics people look at real numbers.
And Kikuyus have NUMBERS.
Next you look at ECONOMIC Power...Kikuyus control the economy with Asians.
That is why even for Moi...he always appointed a Kikuyu VP or someone with some kikuyu roots.
Kikiyus will control kenya for sometime.

Gachagua ticked real numbers and money box.

You guys in Azimio - I hope you dont do theories - and dump Kalonzo.
This is not a beauty contest

Theories is to say Martha will bring women vote or will be good in anti-reformist image.

Reality - KENYANS DO NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT CORRUPTION. Dont consume your own propaganda.

If they did Martha Karua would not have come last - after Abduda Dida and Peter Kenneth
Martha got 43,000 - worse than anyone I know :) :)

Halafu in same election - Kenya elected two people in trial for WORSE HUMAN CRIMES.

WAZUNGU gave up on Kenya - DPORK AND PORK on trial for crimes equal to genocide.

TRY TO UNDERSTAND KENYA POLITICS like I have - and the value system (or lack of it)

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2022, 04:36:03 PM »

So now I hope you have temporarily stopped letting piss running down your mhindi legs.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2022, 04:41:03 PM »
First solve Kalonzo problem.
Before I give Martha 30 percent of GEMA - for the fun of it.
Without Kalonzo remaining in Azimio
Then we are wasting time with theories.

With Kalonzo - you need 50-50 on GEMA to win.
Without Kalonzo - you need 80 percent of GEMA to win.

Nope this is not 2013. Karua or even Ruto against Prince Uhuru was no-brainer. But now it choice between Kalenjin & Luo ALIENS - so wacha fitina. Azimio is picking Karua to square with Gachagua. Exect neck-to-neck fire-spitting as both are orators and demagogues. Both are fighters.

Gachagua advantage - money. Which mean nothing as Azimio is equally well oiled.
Karua advantage - less "Kikuyu roots" persona, integrity, gender.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2022, 04:42:42 PM »
Merus were already split before this Kindiki maneno. Pundit's own MOAS say 55-45 8)

It was a mistake to leak all those stories about Kindiki is the man - cause Merus are very emotional folks.

Kiraitu must be very happy.. he might actually re-endorse Raila now.

5 walevis making noise. Percentage wise Merus will vote for Ruto better than they voted for Uhuru in 2017.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2022, 04:44:32 PM »

So now I hope you have temporarily stopped letting piss running down your mhindi legs.

I see you are in full matusi mode even patel is no match