Author Topic: Warning ?? to Ruto,where do you get 30% To give Mudavadi??  (Read 1971 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Warning ?? to Ruto,where do you get 30% To give Mudavadi??
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2022, 02:21:05 PM »
There are more than enough positions to share for those who have stuck their necks with hasora. The team is lean. Ufool's assault has been no joke. It has killed the career of a sizable senior civil service/state officers, politicians who will never be heard again in public scene.

New hasoras will emerge all over.

In first year he has to purge ufool's men in parastatals, ambassadorial jobs, commissions. A sizable will repent and face sugoi but will still be taken down at opportune moment. Others will resign quietly. Still others will have to be taken down- humiliated.

Still the economy once it starts to pick many will be contented with private sector and tenderpreneurship like Njuuri here. 
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2022, 03:50:12 PM »
Ruto did not know this when promising Kenyans heaven here on earth?

Stadium and sports are under counties.
Jubilee has delivered stadiums - go to every county and there is brand new stadium - not the size of Kasarani - but decent stadiums.
That is why national celebration are now being rotated countrywide.
There is a decent 10-15k size stadiums in almost every of big counties.
Raila ate the other money - in useless repeat election he boycotted.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2022, 04:21:14 PM »
You dont expect Ruto to deliver 100% of his promises unless they are underwhelming. Kenya will take 80 percent. We want people who are visionary and aim for the sun...so they can reach the moon.
Ruto did not know this when promising Kenyans heaven here on earth?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2022, 09:22:02 PM »
I see noone is buying the folk tales. KK need to attempt something written like Azimio. Azimio noises are at least a semblance of real huggling - KK is fake smiles but daggers under the table.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2022, 09:29:07 PM »
Azimio = coalition political party - deadline 120 days.
KK = Coalition of political parties - deadline 90 days.

You will see by 9th May agreement signed by Kenya Kwanza - nothing has been filled yet.

I see noone is buying the folk tales. KK need to attempt something written like Azimio. Azimio noises are at least a semblance of real huggling - KK is fake smiles but daggers under the table.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2022, 09:43:49 AM »
This 30% has turned out to be the major squabbling issue among mlima,I didn't know many shared this concern like me but it appears mlima is unsettled by mudavadi 30 % point is Simple maths can't guarantee Mudavadi even 10% of government and thats what we mlima are saying,we can't do donkey work then ,"the government be an all inclusive one,"
Kalenjin can share there 50% with other kabilas the rest 50% goes to mlima

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2022, 10:59:50 AM »
This 30% has turned out to be the major squabbling issue among mlima,I didn't know many shared this concern like me but it appears mlima is unsettled by mudavadi 30 % point is Simple maths can't guarantee Mudavadi even 10% of government and thats what we mlima are saying,we can't do donkey work then ,"the government be an all inclusive one,"
I am not UDA or KK yet on this one I think Ruto has played very fair. Too many dumb folks in KK and followers on this forum can't see it that way. You can't see what Ruto did there?? Sometimes unajiangusha @Njuri. Isn't PCS post for Mdvd contingent on Mdvd/Weta getting 70%? If indeed Mdvd/Weta team get 70%, what would you call that? That is donkey work too and they will richly deserve the 30%, moreover that tally would be what would see him win the Presidency! On the other hand if they don't hit that mark, then they won't get the 30%. Shida iko wapi?

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2022, 11:10:01 AM »
You are not only presumptuous but delusionally entitled.
Your reasoning capacity just went to zero. You want Ruto to govern in a situation where one group can switch allegiance at the drop of a hat and because they are 50%+ go for a vote of no confidence in his govt?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2022, 11:14:47 AM »
30 percent - doesnt mean Luhya - it mean ford-k and anc - will be expected to appoint face of kenya. Even URP/TNA - they had to do that - because it constitutional requirement. They were only 4 kalenjin ministers; and I think 6 from GEMA;

So if Musalia and Weta have 7 cabinet position - they will pick 4 luhyas - and 3 non-luhyas. I am sure maDvD+Weta have some Luhya friends and supporters.

Again GEMA are not 50 percent of kenya - and will get about 30 percent of appointment; one meru; one embu; and 3-4 kikuyus; Kalenjin 3; 

Something like 6 GEMA, 4 luhyas, 4 kalenjin (core kenya kwanza cluser)- and  7-8 others.

And we will have remainder of 7 - one Luo, one kisii, one somali, one mijikenda, one kamba, one maasai, and one turkana

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2022, 03:54:15 PM »
30 percent - doesnt mean Luhya - it mean ford-k and anc - will be expected to appoint face of kenya. Even URP/TNA - they had to do that - because it constitutional requirement. They were only 4 kalenjin ministers; and I think 6 from GEMA;

So if Musalia and Weta have 7 cabinet position - they will pick 4 luhyas - and 3 non-luhyas. I am sure maDvD+Weta have some Luhya friends and supporters.

Again GEMA are not 50 percent of kenya - and will get about 30 percent of appointment; one meru; one embu; and 3-4 kikuyus; Kalenjin 3; 

Something like 6 GEMA, 4 luhyas, 4 kalenjin (core kenya kwanza cluser)- and  7-8 others.

And we will have remainder of 7 - one Luo, one kisii, one somali, one mijikenda, one kamba, one maasai, and one turkana
If Kindiki is DP we don't mind 1 minister plus other plum state jobs that are important,No way for Kindiki as AG that wont help Merus at all furthermore his Tharaka that are the poorest and most marginalised in Meru society. Tharaka need Kindiki to come level to Imenti and Tigania to some extent development wise or even rise further,this is a great opportunity for us. My bro is close friend of Kindiki.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2022, 04:42:30 PM »
Definitely Meru will get one minister - even if kindiki is DPORK. Interior ministry should also go to GEMA and Finance ministry. That will ensure coalition stability. Ruto can keep the PSes.

So If I was Ruto I would appoint GEMA DPORK, Interior and Finance GEMA. They are biggest stakeholders. Next Kalenjin two key ministries. Luhya one critical ministry for maDVD in addition to NA speaker.

If Kindiki is DP we don't mind 1 minister plus other plum state jobs that are important,No way for Kindiki as AG that wont help Merus at all furthermore his Tharaka that are the poorest and most marginalised in Meru society. Tharaka need Kindiki to come level to Imenti and Tigania to some extent development wise or even rise further,this is a great opportunity for us. My bro is close friend of Kindiki.