Author Topic: Raila Odinga:Listen carefully.  (Read 1599 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Raila Odinga:Listen carefully.
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2022, 05:09:51 PM »
More reason why she wont be picked. Once she wont get it - expect her to raise hell. Martha is not the one to be promised something then lied to.

Martha and Miguna - same whatsapp group - emotional intelligence hakuna

I REALLY, REALLY hope it's Martha. I'm already invested. But will wait and see. Raila-Karua, I'll be on the queue very early in the morning, regardless of outcomes. Ngilu, no way. Not while Kalonzo is still Kamba king. Plus her corrupt past. Martha is just a very good candidate. I think Kenyans know she won't laugh with any corruption shenanigans and will not be Raila's poodle either. She's her own 'man,' if you catch my drift. Prolly the only Kenyan politician I'd trust with an anti-corruption docket. Also . . . yeye ni mama!  :D We need to catch up with TZ sooner or later.
What insanity is this. Talking about corruption in number two when number is severely corrupt? Check Kemsa files and 40 billion wasted on BBI scam. Azimio is one rolling corruption political ball. By the way Raila-Karua is a Rarua ticket! Kenyans will shredded it early on election day!
I REALLY, REALLY hope it's Martha. I'm already invested. But will wait and see. Raila-Karua, I'll be on the queue very early in the morning, regardless of outcomes. Ngilu, no way. Not while Kalonzo is still Kamba king. Plus her corrupt past. Martha is just a very good candidate. I think Kenyans know she won't laugh with any corruption shenanigans and will not be Raila's poodle either. She's her own 'man,' if you catch my drift. Prolly the only Kenyan politician I'd trust with an anti-corruption docket. Also . . . yeye ni mama!  :D We need to catch up with TZ sooner or later.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2022, 05:20:16 PM »
What insanity is this. Talking about corruption in number two when number is severely corrupt? Check Kemsa files and 40 billion wasted on BBI scam. Azimio is one rolling corruption political ball. By the way Raila-Karua is a Rarua ticket! Kenyans will shredded it early on election day!
What insanity are you talking about? Kura yako ni moja. Ya @DearMami ni moja yangu ni moja. Already that puts Martha 2-1 ahead. Ruto today probably fears no politician but the day it is announced that Martha is mgobeaji mwenza he will need a trip to the abolition. Atajua Corruption cases have no statute of limitation. Hio tu.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2022, 05:26:19 PM »
Martha can't be deputy.She is not submissive.She was not submissive to her husband and got divorced then allegations of philandering with Father wamugunda in 2003.Those are very bad trait.To make matters worse she even was alleged to have slapped ruto.How dare you slap a man?She was neither submissive to Kibaki nor Uhuru.once you wrong her she gives you hell.I know you are bidding for her so that she can make you a judge or commissioner but that ain't happening soon.I wish you suggested Sabina chege,She is very submissive and has that sensual feel of a woman.Let karua go nurse her grandkids.

Kalonzo will be taken care of.He will be given mombasa machakos kitui and makueni governors.Majority leader of National assembly,Senate speaker and charimanship of budget and security committee plus foreign affairs. That he won't refuse.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2022, 05:34:27 PM »

Tuliza boli  :D I'm not hear to engage in these online fights anymore, be it August pollls or the war in Ukraine. Nimesafisha mkono. :D I'm just expressing my preference for Martha Karua and describing what I see as her personal strengths as a politician. Like I said, I'll happily vote this ticket regardless of outcome. It doesn't feel . . . dirty, to me. Clean conscience. Gideon Moi, no. Martha Karua/Peter Munya, yes!
That is disingenuous when you care about 'clean' number two when number one is rotten to the core. Kemsa and BBI are the biggest scams in Kenya under Raila and Uhuru. If you really care about ending corruption, you shouldn't be supporting anything with Raila and Uhuru in it.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2022, 05:55:52 PM »

Tuliza boli  :D I'm not hear to engage in these online fights anymore, be it August pollls or the war in Ukraine. Nimesafisha mkono. :D I'm just expressing my preference for Martha Karua and describing what I see as her personal strengths as a politician. Like I said, I'll happily vote this ticket regardless of outcome. It doesn't feel . . . dirty, to me. Clean conscience. Gideon Moi, no. Martha Karua/Peter Munya, yes!
That is disingenuous when you care about 'clean' number two when number one is rotten to the core. Kemsa and BBI are the biggest scams in Kenya under Raila and Uhuru. If you really care about ending corruption, you shouldn't be supporting anything with Raila and Uhuru in it.

That BBI was stopped the SCOK doesn't make it a "scam." Do you know what that word means or you just like to throw it around? I made a mistake in posting today after steering clear of this place for a while. You are UDA, won't be taking lectures on corruption from YOU, baba. Unaota mchana  :D Go dance for Ruto in peace. My ticket is Raila with Karua/PM/PK, and my preferred DPORK candidate by miles, is Karua, for above-stated reasons. Kwaherini.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2022, 03:19:16 PM »
Although my man Kenneth didn't make it,Karua made it.

Uhuru hates Kalonzo.He would not imagine campaigning for him.

It's Raila president on August 10.