Author Topic: Raila Odinga:Listen carefully.  (Read 1600 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
Raila Odinga:Listen carefully.
« on: May 09, 2022, 06:44:05 AM »
Once you appoint Kalonzo as DPORK,Ruto will appoint a kikuyu deputy and you will not get any My Kenya votes.If you appoint Peter Kenneth,Uhuru will go to Ihura stadium annoint him as his successor,Rally Mt.Kenya votes and deliver millions of votes.

My message to that young man called mutura junior,If Raila makes the political mistake of appointing Kalonzo as DPORK kitaumana zaidi because Uhurus hands will be tied,he will retreat to statehouse switch off his phone and Railonzo will loose in broad daylight.

Kalonzo wacha kutusumbua.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
Re: Raila Odinga:Listen carefully.
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2022, 06:45:52 AM »
How can Uhuru campaign for a kalonzo/kamba  and raila/dholuo?

Uhuru can only campaign for a ticket with a kikuyu deputy,

Wacheni house.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2022, 07:00:58 AM »
I tend agree with Danston.Azimio cannot afford to miss kalonzo
.It will be huge disaster if they pursue this gema mirage https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-05-09-danstan-omari-raila-will-pick-kalonzo-as-running-mate/

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2022, 08:03:06 AM »
.It will be huge disaster if they pursue this gema mirage https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-05-09-danstan-omari-raila-will-pick-kalonzo-as-running-mate/

Nonsense.

With or without Kalonzo being running mate,Kalonzo will deliver kamba vote.That leaves opportunity for A kikuyu DPORK to consolidate more vote.

On August 9,2022.That is when ruto will know Kikuyu people.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2022, 08:17:43 AM »
Why would Kalonzo and Kambas vote for a ticket that doesnt have their man as No 2.
Kambas are key voting block in Kenya.
That is solid 10 percent vote.
Raila and Uhuru spend a fortune and lots of time to get Kalonzo.
They surely must know the minimum.
Nonsense.

With or without Kalonzo being running mate,Kalonzo will deliver kamba vote.That leaves opportunity for A kikuyu DPORK to consolidate more vote.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2022, 08:23:35 AM »
Why would Kalonzo and Kambas vote for a ticket that doesnt have their man as No 2.
Nonsense.

60% GEMA are supporting Raila but even if I repeat this 1000 times you won't understand until August 9 from 5pm.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2022, 08:35:07 AM »
Nonsense.

60% GEMA are supporting Raila but even if I repeat this 1000 times you won't understand until August 9 from 5pm.
The way things are rolling all over Kenya, Raila will soon need 69% Gema to win. Without Kambas, even 75% Gema will not cut it! Ruto is wildly popular outside the mountain and also inside the mountain. The only place he is not popular is Ukambani but may end up getting votes if Kalonzo mishandled by mlevi!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2022, 08:39:02 AM »
Nonsense.

The way things are rolling all over Kenya, Raila will soon need 69% Gema to win. Without Kambas, even 75% Gema will not cut it! Ruto is wildly popular outside the mountain and also inside the mountain. The only place he is not popular is Ukambani but may end up getting votes if Kalonzo mishandled by mlevi!

The likes of Mungaro zipapa aisha have tried fighting Raila but he has politically decapitated them over time.Keep guessing.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2022, 09:56:35 AM »
Ukambani are roughly 40 percent of GEMA; you lose it; and you need 80-90 percent of GEMA;
Raila right now if he pick Kalonzo will easily get 80 percent of ukambani - that is solid equivalent of 30 percent of GEMA.
If he loses that; then he will now need 80 percent of GEMA.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2022, 09:57:22 AM »
Before you knew Raila needed 50 percent to win; you were talking 20; now it's 60 percent;
Lose Kamba - and you better get 80-90 percent of GEMA.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2022, 10:58:29 AM »
What will be disastrous TO YOU is your WSR losing 2022 elections. It baffles me how you are pushing "strategies" for the opposing team which in effect would place your preferred political formation in a weakened position. It can only mean one thing - that your unsolicited advise is a red herring. Kumbaff!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2022, 11:05:42 AM »

Nonsense.

True.
Kalonzo has told them live LIVE to their face na hawasikie!
Speaking in Mlolongo on a trip to Mombasa, Kalonzo said he was focused on ensuring Ruto and his team are sent home in the August 9 poll.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2022, 11:14:31 AM »
I am analyzing issues like a TV pundit. I am dispassionate in my analysis and subjective in my support of Ruto. If you cannot distinguish the two - then uko na shida.
What will be disastrous TO YOU is your WSR losing 2022 elections. It baffles me how you are pushing "strategies" for the opposing team which in effect would place your preferred political formation in a weakened position. It can only mean one thing - that your unsolicited advise is a red herring. Kumbaff!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2022, 11:19:57 AM »
Some of Raila guys starting to smell the coffee - shida uhuru intention remain unknown

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2022, 12:13:02 PM »
Kalonzo deal is to zone Ukambani for Wiper - he cannot follow Alfred Mutua to KK. DPORK is for Karua or PK.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2022, 12:14:36 PM »

:) obvious the hyena is expert in goat affairs.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2022, 12:38:16 PM »

:) obvious the hyena is expert in goat affairs.
Nice one-liner response. :sign0098:

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2022, 04:41:36 PM »
I REALLY, REALLY hope it's Martha. I'm already invested. But will wait and see. Raila-Karua, I'll be on the queue very early in the morning, regardless of outcomes. Ngilu, no way. Not while Kalonzo is still Kamba king. Plus her corrupt past. Martha is just a very good candidate. I think Kenyans know she won't laugh with any corruption shenanigans and will not be Raila's poodle either. She's her own 'man,' if you catch my drift. Prolly the only Kenyan politician I'd trust with an anti-corruption docket. Also . . . yeye ni mama!  :D We need to catch up with TZ sooner or later.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2022, 04:56:58 PM »
I REALLY, REALLY hope it's Martha. I'm already invested. But will wait and see. Raila-Karua, I'll be on the queue very early in the morning, regardless of outcomes. Ngilu, no way. Not while Kalonzo is still Kamba king. Plus her corrupt past. Martha is just a very good candidate. I think Kenyans know she won't laugh with any corruption shenanigans and will not be Raila's poodle either. She's her own 'man,' if you catch my drift. Prolly the only Kenyan politician I'd trust with an anti-corruption docket. Also . . . yeye ni mama!  :D We need to catch up with TZ sooner or later.
What insanity is this. Talking about corruption in number two when number is severely corrupt? Check Kemsa files and 40 billion wasted on BBI scam. Azimio is one rolling corruption political ball. By the way Raila-Karua is a Rarua ticket! Kenyans will shredded it early on election day!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2022, 05:02:37 PM »
What insanity is this. Talking about corruption in number two when number is severely corrupt? Check Kemsa files and 40 billion wasted on BBI scam. Azimio is one rolling corruption political ball. By the way Raila-Karua is a Rarua ticket! Kenyans will shredded it early on election day!

Tuliza boli  :D I'm not hear to engage in these online fights anymore, be it August pollls or the war in Ukraine. Nimesafisha mkono. :D I'm just expressing my preference for Martha Karua and describing what I see as her personal strengths as a politician. Like I said, I'll happily vote this ticket regardless of outcome. It doesn't feel . . . dirty, to me. Clean conscience. Gideon Moi, no. Martha Karua/Peter Munya, yes!