Author Topic: Pundit's Bungoma ndoto of 70-30 in tatters. This is Chwele market yesterday....  (Read 1079 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
.... as hired buses were heading to some nebulous fake Bungoma forum in Kimilili.
The silent majority are finally speaking up...

?s=20&t=QM1P7k7tGjcQ7Yf6PyeheQ

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
What are they saying?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
This image should be placed as billboard near you hotel pale Lusaka road

/photo/1

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
Once Raila goes to Western,He will remind them how kikuyu and kalenjin have ruled Kenya for 60 years while Mudavadi and wetangula were paid to join ruto and extend the kalenjin dynasty and then handover power to kikuyu.Uhuru will also tell luhya he is a Kikuyu and it's time for other tribes to rule and that will seal Ruto's fate in western.

Siasa bado haijanoga.

On polling day Ruto pointmen like echesa.toto and other tribal goons will be put in police custody while Madvd and weta.will be put under house arrest. Every satanic UDA Agent will be given kichapo cha mbwa.Utumishi kwa wote.will act as UDA agents instead while kobochi mboys will give maximum security to ensure Raila gets 85% luhya vote.

I tell you people won't believe when Raila wins.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You live in Uganda :) - otherwise 2 tribe propaganda is less lethal than three families (odinga/uhuru/moi) dynasties - that is why Ruto is sitting pretty.
Once Raila goes to Western,He will remind them how kikuyu and kalenjin have ruled Kenya for 60 years while Mudavadi and wetangula were paid to join ruto and extend the kalenjin dynasty and then handover power to kikuyu.Uhuru will also tell luhya he is a Kikuyu and it's time for other tribes to rule and that will seal Ruto's fate in western.

Siasa bado haijanoga.

On polling day Ruto pointmen like echesa.toto and other tribal goons will be put in police custody while Madvd and weta.will be put under house arrest. Every satanic UDA Agent will be given kichapo cha mbwa.Utumishi kwa wote.will act as UDA agents instead while kobochi mboys will give maximum security to ensure Raila gets 85% luhya vote.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Yenyewe huyu yuko Uganda. A polling station (not the 500 stream) has 2 policemen kawaida.

Siasa bado haijanoga.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Only uganda can Museveni deploy UPDF in politics.

Now I remember this Githuguri idiot studied in Kampala for fake law degree and was struggling to get diploma KSJ in kenya.

Anyway the desperation we shall see soon

Wacha tu.

Already Kalonzo is gone going.

Yenyewe huyu yuko Uganda. A polling station (not the 500 stream) has 2 policemen kawaida.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
Only uganda can Museveni deploy UPDF in politics.

Now I remember this Githuguri idiot studied in Kampala for fake law degree and was struggling to get diploma KSJ in kenya.

Wacha tu.

Military is everywhere in kenya today.This election is about complete destruction and annihilation of Ruto.

I am very happy with my Kampala degree.what did you do with your Nairobi degree?Did you invent Facebook like school drop out zuckerberg?Did you invent covid vaccine?if you are so smart,what has you to show?An MCA.MP CEO presidential advisor?

There is a difference between intelligence by birth and education. Thats why stupid people in your eyes like farouk kibet dennis Itumbi echesa rank high in USA while you are just a stupid drunkard blogger...chicken poop.

Kalonzo is in Azimio...He has nowhere to go.Asimio will win this election by hook crook and sinker that's why fat bellies like Mudavadi are yelling rigging.This shall be BRUTAL and there will be no kalenjin to protest in Nairobi.

To end it this way,Unlike in 1992 1997 2007 wheb you controlled Kenyan police and army and massacre kikuyu this round you are outnumbered in police and army you dont have the monopoly of violence.One dead kikuyu one million lost votes for ruto.

The SILENT MAJORITY kikuyu will send Ruto to Sugoi. On August 9.Not even his ducking Jesus will save him.He will get mad I tell you.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
You live in Uganda :) - otherwise 2 tribe propaganda is less lethal than three families (odinga/uhuru/moi) dynasties - that is why Ruto is sitting pretty.

Siasa bado haijanoga.

Where is Ruto sitting pretty?Just Where?

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma

Wacha tu.

Desperation already on display among minority UDA supporters in Bungoma. Best description for them is that they are unhinged. This one called "Aggrey" stabbed his fellow boss boda called Stevo in the same market (Chwele which Pundit knows) on the same day that would be voters exercising their democratic right were chanting "Baba, baba, baba ...." at passing hired buses.

Click here:
Man hanging DP Ruto's campaign posters stabs two Bodaboda riders in Chwele Market, Bungoma County

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Btw 70% was two months ago.
I hear now Bungoma and Tranzoia are trending towards 85 percent.
DAP and ODM done kaput. Ile Kitendo mulifanyia Tim Nairobi imeleleta baaaaala belua.
Pole kwa cousin yako Wangamati -
Kichapo cha ubwa loading
Meanwhile Tranzoia umeona leo vile Ruto anacheza pale.
Yule Natembeya atazimwa never to be heard again -
If he say ngwee! we throw him to jail for throwing our people to roadside.
Yeye na Matiangi na Kibicho chombo chao ki motoni

Wacha tu.

Desperation already on display among minority UDA supporters in Bungoma. Best description for them is that they are unhinged. This one called "Aggrey" stabbed his fellow boss boda called Stevo in the same market (Chwele which Pundit knows) on the same day that would be voters exercising their democratic right were chanting "Baba, baba, baba ...." at passing hired buses.

Click here:
Man hanging DP Ruto's campaign posters stabs two Bodaboda riders in Chwele Market, Bungoma County

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
This is chwele Market. Yes, it is 70/30 because 30% of deranged folks are still with Azimio while 70% of the enlightened are with Mr Samoei Ruto the 3rd! Lusaka, Barasa, Wanyama, Wetangula, Wanyonyi. Transzoia is 80/20, Kakamega 65/35 Vihiha 60/40 and Busia 50/50. By election time watu wengine watashuuuuta! The story of godfathers in the boardrooms and the man with God the father is unfolding in a special way!

The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Naona august ni mbali. This thing could be over next week. Azimio will have to deal with mega fallout in running mate. Kambas and all those 10 flower girls are expecting to be DPORK - if not they are out.

Azimio are now limping. One strike - and they are out.

It will be upon uhuru to sober up - and cut the funding of Odinga failed project - and start the extinguishing process- clean up process - help Raila draft a good concession speech (maiden) - and prepare to handover to Ruto.

This is chwele Market. Yes, it is 70/30 because 30% of deranged folks are still with Azimio while 70% of the enlightened are with Mr Samoei Ruto the 3rd! Lusaka, Barasa, Wanyama, Wetangula, Wanyonyi. Transzoia is 80/20, Kakamega 65/35 Vihiha 60/40 and Busia 50/50. By election time watu wengine watashuuuuta! The story of godfathers in the boardrooms and the man with God the father is unfolding in a special way!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Naona august ni mbali. This thing could be over next week. Azimio will have to deal with mega fallout in running mate. Kambas and all those 10 flower girls are expecting to be DPORK - if not they are out.

Azimio are now limping. One strike - and they are out.

It will be upon uhuru to sober up - and cut the funding of Odinga failed project - and start the extinguishing process- clean up process - help Raila draft a good concession speech (maiden) - and prepare to handover to Ruto.

There was another thing that most folks missed again yesterday "Uhuru, yet to hit the campaign trails" If I was Azimio, I would cut Uhuru out and chart the course. Don't rely on someone that brought KANU and Jubilee to their Knees in record time. Kalonzo seems to know that Azimio is a sinking ship that is why he has the audacity to call Mombasa ODM aspirant Mjinga ya mwisho! The fallout in Azimio will be epic. Best movie ever!
In the meanwhile, Kakamega and TransNzoia is something elese..

The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
If they dont hold Kalonzo - then we got 2002 revolution - and Ruto will get huge mandate - of more than 60 percent and almost enough mps to change constitution.

Kalonzo is one leg out. He is selling Wiper. Their guy in select commitee has basically run away. Tomorrow they have asked Kalonzo and others to appear before the select team. Kalonzo unless he is desperate has refused.

As for Uhuru - I honestly dont know if it sheer incompetence due to pombe or he this some Machiavellian deal with Ruto?

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
I stopped scrolling down these images after the 4th picture. You suck at spreading propaganda. Just zoom in and see for yourselves. Why post pictures where the only smiling person in the picture frame is Ruto? There is absolutely zero excitement - just long faces. Was Kenya Kwisha at a funeral? Are Luhyas so poor, they don't own smartphones? In those first 4 images, you would expect excitement and wananchi filming a clip to take home to post on social media or just show off to friends, that they were at Ruto's rally. How do such pictures sell a candidate? Pictures with Zero energy!.. ama you view crowds only in terms of numbers. Propaganda 101 fail! Even in terms of numbers, there will be more people  when Azimio shows up in the area.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
LOL. I was in kericho during UDA rally and one guy said today lots of people will be mteja hapatikani after the meeting. It took me sometime to realize that phone thieves would be busy. Only a fool will attend such rallies with their phones.
I stopped scrolling down these images after the 4th picture. You suck at spreading propaganda. Just zoom in and see for yourselves. Why post pictures where the only smiling person in the picture frame is Ruto? There is absolutely zero excitement - just long faces. Was Kenya Kwisha at a funeral? Are Luhyas so poor, they don't own smartphones? In those first 4 images, I cannot see a single mwananchi filming a clip to take home to post on social media or just show off to friends, that they were at Ruto's rally. How do such pictures sell a candidate? Pictures with Zero energy!.. ama you view crowds only in terms of numbers. Propaganda 101 fail! Even in terms of numbers, there will be more people  when Azimio shows up in the area.