Author Topic: What happened to the site last 24hrs?  (Read 1078 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
What happened to the site last 24hrs?
« on: May 07, 2022, 07:18:17 PM »
Was unavailable

Offline machoman

• VIP
  • Regular
  • No Man Is an Island
Re: What happened to the site last 24hrs?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2022, 07:22:17 PM »
Majini at work

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2022, 08:06:01 PM »
Moment like this we need to appreciate Veritas for running this blog and never interfering.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2022, 02:19:17 PM »
Kudos Veritas!
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2022, 03:07:11 PM »
Is it pattern every election year?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2022, 05:10:08 PM »
Veritas, it is okay to take the foot off the pedal for a few hours. There is a member here who never takes a break 24/7. The only way he will find time for sleep and his girlfriend is if there is some downtime on this forum.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2022, 05:25:17 PM »
Veritas, it is okay to take the foot off the pedal for a few hours. There is a member here who never takes a break 24/7. The only way he will find time for sleep and his girlfriend is if there is some downtime on this forum.

:D :D
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2022, 05:29:24 PM »
I havent increasing my posting rate; it just that ODMorons like you are depressed already with kenya politics; you know you've already lost; whenever there is flicker of hope; you see the likes of robina and other crawl here; then again I send them back with facts that shows Raila is going nowhere; they go back to depression.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2022, 07:54:01 PM »
We need an explanation why that happened,veritas?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2022, 09:01:25 PM »

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2022, 09:16:35 PM »

Can say that again. Need help badly.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2022, 12:08:45 AM »
I havent increasing my posting rate; it just that ODMorons like you are depressed already with kenya politics; you know you've already lost; whenever there is flicker of hope; you see the likes of robina and other crawl here; then again I send them back with facts that shows Raila is going nowhere; they go back to depression.
You are bad news weh faya! Even me if I was in Azimio, you would have sent me depression or to delete my handle completely. Your energy, brain, and facts you churn out rivals that of William Samoei Ruto. Respect DP; Who would have ever thought Uhuru and Raila union would be the weakest party ticket in Kenya? Respect the union of the big two as well (RV GEMA) now with RVGEMA + sizeable LUHYA, or the three largest tribes in Kenya, tyranny of numbers is plainly unsurmountable!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2022, 05:00:45 AM »

:D :D This wariahe is given to flights of fancy and hyberbole.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2022, 05:40:50 PM »
You are bad news weh faya! Even me if I was in Azimio, you would have sent me depression or to delete my handle completely. Your energy, brain, and facts you churn out rivals that of William Samoei Ruto. Respect DP; Who would have ever thought Uhuru and Raila union would be the weakest party ticket in Kenya? Respect the union of the big two as well (RV GEMA) now with RVGEMA + sizeable LUHYA, or the three largest tribes in Kenya, tyranny of numbers is plainly unsurmountable!
What happened to your English @RVHH? I thought you told us you live in LA (although for the longest while you were typing that as  'La' ). Depression inatumwa kwa mtu kama  barua ama mkate?  :o