Author Topic: Ruto is not using a penny from Government-Hidden truth will come out soon  (Read 1742 times)

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Also inform us, which year he took off. As far as I am concerned, Ruto has been involved in politics 24/7 since he joined YK92.

Ruto got first class in UON in 1990s and was granted an MSC scholarship - that he left when it was nearly done and joined Y2k - for such a person to nail a year of msc and PHD is easy. This is a science degree...so not easy to fake it.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Fact is Ruto got 1st class in Bsc (Botany) - then was awarded Msc scholarship at UON - which he nearly completed (finished course work) - in 1992 - he started insurance company as student and dabbled in politics. Then became so successfully he forget about studying for 20yrs. Then when he got fired due to ICC - in 2010 he decided to go back and complete - I believe what was pending was project - so he took a year and he was done- having completed MSC course work in 1990s. Then again with ICC and all - he went and did Phd - and graduated by 2013.

Ruto remember doesnt drink - is very hardworking - would typically been in the office by 6am or even 5 am.

This is why I warned Uhuru and company not go to war with Ruto unless they are planning to stop drinking. Ruto works from 5 am till very late - never drinks - only break is when Farouk has a girl :) upstairs - otherwise he is a workaholic.

Also inform us, which year he took off. As far as I am concerned, Ruto has been involved in politics 24/7 since he joined YK92.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Drinking alcohol has never stopped people from thinking. A good example is RV Pundit, the self proclaimed IT genius. :D

Being a workaholic does not not mean anything. Even Toroitich arap Moi was said to have been a teetotaller and workaholic. How far did he bring Kenya's economy? Emilio Kibaki was a lazy drinker waking up around 10 am everyday. How far did he bring Kenya's economy?

Fact is Ruto got 1st class in Bsc (Botany) - then was awarded Msc scholarship at UON - which he nearly completed (finished course work) - in 1992 - he started insurance company as student and dabbled in politics. Then became so successfully he forget about studying for 20yrs. Then when he got fired due to ICC - in 2010 he decided to go back and complete - I believe what was pending was project - so he took a year and he was done- having completed MSC course work in 1990s. Then again with ICC and all - he went and did Phd - and graduated by 2013.

Ruto remember doesnt drink - is very hardworking - would typically been in the office by 6am or even 5 am.

This is why I warned Uhuru and company not go to war with Ruto unless they are planning to stop drinking. Ruto works from 5 am till very late - never drinks - only break is when Farouk has a girl :) upstairs - otherwise he is a workaholic.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Moi spend time worrying about his inadequacy as primary graduate running Kenya..

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Ruto will spend his time worrying about a fake PhD holder running Kenya.

Moi spend time worrying about his inadequacy as primary graduate running Kenya..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Phd is not requirement that Ruto need to go and fake? It's more self-actualization; Moi felt unsecure like Uhuru now who fears Ruto and spend all the time fighting imiginary wars instead of working.
Ruto will spend his time worrying about a fake PhD holder running Kenya

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
PhD is not hard stuff, it is hard work. You need time and concentration to make such an achievement. You cannot be huslting, making billion Ksh looting schemes, running nusu govt, chasing anything in a skirt, be at church harambees every Sunday and expect to have time for a doctorate. Those are stories to tell to the vilagers.

Ruto got first class in UON in 1990s and was granted an MSC scholarship - that he left when it was nearly done and joined Y2k - for such a person to nail a year of msc and PHD is easy. This is a science degree...so not easy to fake it.
Anyone can do a Ph.D. in Kenya because there are no significant classes to take and endless zoom meetings with your dissertation chair and the group. Just research from beginning because of no PhD courses to begin with coupled with no effective accountability measures to catch plagiarism and more. Ph.D. typically takes 4-8 years to finish. I'm in year 4 of my IT-Cybersecurity Ph.D. program and hopefully will finish by year 5. Still, with it, it is never over until you defend it and the people on the other side unanimously say yes. Usually, when you start, you stay pumped on years one and two, but after year two, the rubber starts meeting the road; by year 4, you are so stressed, and you just want to graduate or go abd (All but Dissertation). The problem is, by then, all the people know you are pursuing a Ph.D., and you can't just stop. So you end up going under or putting all the energy and finish. ABD means you have taken all the Ph.D. classes in the US, usually about 60 credits or 20 courses, depending on the school but you have not successfully finished the dissertation part. After those hard-hitting courses, you have to have good standing in GPA (typically 3.0 GPA and UP) before you embark on the final years of the dissertation. Ph.D. is hard but doable with time, good spine for sitting long hours for years, and support system.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
Anyone can do a Ph.D. in Kenya because there are no significant classes to take and endless zoom meetings with your dissertation chair and the group. Just research from beginning because of no PhD courses to begin with coupled with no effective accountability measures to catch plagiarism and more. Ph.D. typically takes 4-8 years to finish. I'm in year 4 of my IT-Cybersecurity Ph.D. program and hopefully will finish by year 5. Still, with it, it is never over until you defend it and the people on the other side unanimously say yes. Usually, when you start, you stay pumped on years one and two, but after year two, the rubber starts meeting the road; by year 4, you are so stressed, and you just want to graduate or go abd (All but Dissertation). The problem is, by then, all the people know you are pursuing a Ph.D., and you can't just stop. So you end up going under or putting all the energy and finish. ABD means you have taken all the Ph.D. classes in the US, usually about 60 credits or 20 courses, depending on the school but you have not successfully finished the dissertation part. After those hard-hitting courses, you have to have good standing in GPA (typically 3.0 GPA and UP) before you embark on the final years of the dissertation. Ph.D. is hard but doable with time, good spine for sitting long hours for years, and support system.

At least this RV is occasionally objective  :)

Phd's in Zamunda are worthless.

Ruto isn't exactly gifted academically, Kibaki was but he was compromised.

Credentialism is a big problem.

Kenya doesn't need just brains, it needs integrity. On both counts hasla bandia chief falls short.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline sema

• Enigma
Ruto is a thief like all the other thief's.  Is he supposed to keep all his stolen loot under his mattress like Patel? It's like the Kenyatta's. Their stolen cash has been re-invested into brookside, banks, real estate, etc but please spare us and not refer to these kleptocrats as entrepreneurs  :D :D

The only question I have is whether this kleptocrat will be able to economically transform his poverty stricken country. The other kleptocrats have been unable to do it anywhere in AFrica.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Of course he will fail. Mdomo he has, but that is not enough especially wanting to rule Kenya for 10 years, he would have to show something more than building ugly mansions in Sugoi.

Ruto is a thief like all the other thief's.  Is he supposed to keep all his stolen loot under his mattress like Patel? It's like the Kenyatta's. Their stolen cash has been re-invested into brookside, banks, real estate, etc but please spare us and not refer to these kleptocrats as entrepreneurs  :D :D

The only question I have is whether this kleptocrat will be able to economically transform his poverty stricken country. The other kleptocrats have been unable to do it anywhere in AFrica.