Author Topic: Some of Uhuru folks should be buying houses abroad  (Read 656 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Some of Uhuru folks should be buying houses abroad
« on: May 04, 2022, 10:45:36 PM »
This is nasty.

With Moi exit - many in KANU bought houses abroad and prepared for exile.

It was only after MOU was signed by Moi and Kibaki that they adopted a wait and see.

Matiangi and Kibicho crew should be looking for countries to escape to...they have been misused by Uhuru...and thought they would defeat Ruto....now even in Kibicho Kirinyanga he cannot hold a rally except selected folks in a tent :)

Offline sema

• Enigma
Re: Some of Uhuru folks should be buying houses abroad
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2022, 11:31:24 PM »
With Moi exit - many in KANU bought houses abroad and prepared for exile

Who? Kenyans are parochial. They never leave that country and neither do their spoilt bratty children who've never learnt how to work. The only country they can function in and not have to pay attention to rules is Kenya. Only Biwott's kids left if I recall.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2022, 11:39:59 PM »
The was guy dr linus cheruiyot - Kenya pipeline ceo - who was accused with Ruto for land case - he left for US never to come back. Many cowed down and bribed kibaki men - whose greed was rapacious - and soon enough they inherited Angloleasing - with Jimmy Wanjigi becoming big dealer with Alfred Gitonga - and when scandal erupted - it was end of Kibaki warriors - Kiraitu, Mwiraria and Chris were DONE - damaged. The war on graft had ended and Githongo resigned. Ruto who had emerged as the only couragous kalenjin reaped BIG - though Kibaki threw him to jail for a weekend or so. Gideon and rest of Kalenjin elite had decided to share their wealth with new guys and keep mum....majority of them had houses abroad...Kulei  buying 500M kshs house in London..but he never left...I think they banned his VISA :) :) after buying the house :)

Some new guys buy a house nowhere in the western..those guys can swing visa bans on entire family...buy in China, Dubai, and such countries.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2022, 01:21:15 AM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2022, 07:46:16 AM »
Then they should be ready to bear their criminal liability.
You see the last 5yrs - Uhuru has done worse than Moi - it's just that kalenjin we are real men - we dont cry like you.
We have taken Uhuru assault from all fronts - with grace and are bidding time
Trust me he will pay his liabilities.

Lakini a coward like you still crying when Moi was last president 20yrs ago :)
Unalia tu.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2022, 09:49:08 AM »
You live in your own world. First get it in your head, Uhuru and Ruto have more in common with each other than you will ever have with Ruto.
Nobody is going anywhere after the 9th of August. Uhuru will be at home drinking tea with mama. Even the Kikuyus singing Hustler nation will be minding their own matters as there will be no manna from heaven. The hate you believe Kikuyus have for Kenyattas is imagined. Try go for them and you will see the backlash.

You see the last 5yrs - Uhuru has done worse than Moi - it's just that kalenjin we are real men - we dont cry like you.

Unalia tu.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2022, 11:02:35 AM »
 :) more likely after the mini-PEV - Mwizi will not even be welcome in Gema let alone chase or prosecute anyone. I expect Kuria vs Gachagua supremacy wars to inherit the throne.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2022, 11:25:48 AM »
You make your prediction with conviction of a seer.
And yet you berate me for making the same.
Apart from RVHH - who knows Ruto up close and personal - I could rank myself up there having studied him
So when I tell some of these people to prepare for asylum they better listen
Uhuru is safe.
But Kenyatta family wealth is NOT.
Ruto has no mercy if you will.
This is why most politician in RV who wanted to run are coiling their tail.
One phone call from Ruto - and they cry :)
The reason they know - Ruto doesnt forget or forgive easily - so it tough decision - they risk independent - and lose - and they WILL NEVER get to talk to Ruto or be appointed anything.
They will get into black book.

And this is why Ruto is also very effective - because he doesnt bring JOKES to WORK.

You live in your own world. First get it in your head, Uhuru and Ruto have more in common with each other than you will ever have with Ruto.
Nobody is going anywhere after the 9th of August. Uhuru will be at home drinking tea with mama. Even the Kikuyus singing Hustler nation will be minding their own matters as there will be no manna from heaven. The hate you believe Kikuyus have for Kenyattas is imagined. Try go for them and you will see the backlash.

Unalia tu.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2022, 06:16:25 AM »
Kenyan kleptocrats and their children will never leave Kenya. They cannot survive as immigrants in countries that have rules that they have to follow and neither can their adult children who've never learnt how to work. They will negotiate with ruto if they have to (Ruto is a greedy thief) just like the rest of them and ruto, like Kibaki, will take the look and keep it moving.

Kleptocrats in Kenya can't function in the outside world where you have to actually work and use your brain.

Biwott's mzungu son in law charles field marsham knew to leave and I am still surprised that no one has gone after him in canada over his stolen "wealth" (as a mzungu, he knew, he had to escape)