Author Topic: Raila should pick James Mwangi if he agrees  (Read 472 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Raila should pick James Mwangi if he agrees
« on: May 06, 2022, 09:20:13 AM »
That would be a real suprise candidate - and he would likely get GEMA ears. Otherwise for now I'd rank Kalonzo top...Munya second if he was not bared..these other GEMA candidates are totally useless.

James Mwangi is another Igathe test-tube that can actually fly.

James Mwangi is admired far and wide - he will firm Raila numbers in GEMA.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-05-05-20-big-names-gunning-for-railas-running-mate-post/

The Star could however authoritatively confirm the names of Kalonzo (Wiper), Martha Karua (Narc) and Charity Ngilu (Nark Kenya) as having been recommended to the panel.

Former Gatanga MP Peter Kenneth and Muranga Women Rep Sabina Chege had also been recommended by Jubilee.

Governors Lee Kinyanjui (Nakuru) and Hassan Joho (Mombasa), Agriculture Cabinet Secretary Peter Munya and James Mwangi of Equity Bank had also been reportedly recommended.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
Re: Raila should pick James Mwangi if he agrees
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2022, 09:31:54 AM »
You want to tell me James Mwangi can leave equity bank 1Trillion deposits,50BN profit,Hundreds of billions in bonuses,Unlimited visa in any western capital to go join politics?

Mwangi will give Ruto 1BN Raila 1BN KSHS campaign financing qnd and tell them,'May the best man win'.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2022, 09:38:29 AM »
That is why I qualified it. He will be risking his image and incoming gov being hostile to him - so business risk - though he hit a jackpot in DRC Congo and can survive without Kenya market?. RvHH also says he is close to Ruto - I dont doubt that - that is why he gave 150m dollars to the Uganda project.

If he has appetite for political risk - he might take it - he will be dragged through mud though. People may even withdraw their money from Equity :) if propaganda goes haywire.

But he is the guy I would pick if I was desperate for GEMA votes - at least GEMA will stop and listen. For now they aint listening and that is Raila problem.

You want to tell me James Mwangi can leave equity bank 1Trillion deposits,50BN profit,Hundreds of billions in bonuses,Unlimited visa in any western capital to go join politics?

Mwangi will give Ruto 1BN Raila 1BN KSHS campaign financing qnd and tell them,'May the best man win'.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2022, 10:55:58 AM »
That is why I qualified it. He will be risking his image and incoming gov being hostile to him - so business risk - though he hit a jackpot in DRC Congo and can survive without Kenya market?. RvHH also says he is close to Ruto - I dont doubt that - that is why he gave 150m dollars to the Uganda project.

If he has appetite for political risk - he might take it - he will be dragged through mud though. People may even withdraw their money from Equity :) if propaganda goes haywire.

But he is the guy I would pick if I was desperate for GEMA votes - at least GEMA will stop and listen. For now they aint listening and that is Raila problem.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banks_in_Kenya

We have about 40 banks and 7 representative banks of foreign nations.if about 5 major banks give Ruto 1BN while others give protection money of between 50-500MN..that is aover 10BN..then you bring in foreign contractors,EPZ investors,Investment funds..i think ruto will get between 30-50BN from these campaigns.

People like sudi are building 100MN homes and driving 10MN v8s from these deals being brokers while you waste time here.