Author Topic: Gideon Moi proposes Kalonzo  (Read 1157 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Gideon Moi proposes Kalonzo
« on: May 05, 2022, 01:17:05 PM »
Look like they are sobering up

/photo/1

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
Re: Gideon Moi proposes Kalonzo
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2022, 01:55:11 PM »
I think that is for the media optics..in real sense,he dosen't support Kalonzo.The DPORK will be GEMA.Anything else ni hekaya ya abunwasi.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2022, 02:01:11 PM »
How do you hope to placate the kambas.
Sure bet votes versus risky ones in uncertain mountain.
Sound stupid to me...to leave a bird in  your hand for two in the forest.
Gideon maybe preparing to exit the Kuzimia...with Kalonzo.
The Maths have simply refused to balance - and there is just three more months to go.
I think that is for the media optics..in real sense,he dosen't support Kalonzo.The DPORK will be GEMA.Anything else ni hekaya ya abunwasi.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2022, 02:09:37 PM »
How do you hope to placate the kambas.
Sure bet votes versus risky ones in uncertain mountain.
Sound stupid to me...to leave a bird in  your hand for two in the forest.
Gideon maybe preparing to exit the Kuzimia...with Kalonzo.
The Maths have simply refused to balance - and there is just three more months to go.

A kikuyu deputy will bring more votes to Raila while Kalonzo will get chief minister or National asmbly speaker..its the same way Madvd 2will be finance minister while maybe kindiki or waiguru will be Ruto deputy.

Kalonzo is free to leave Azimio.Let him go join Kenya kwanza.some of us don't be men unless they have four testicles like a buffalo.

Who is Gideon even to talk about?NON STARTER.

I told you weeks ago Nairobi Gov will be kikuyu,Luhyas made noise while you cheered them unsuccessfully.I repeat Raila deputy MUST BE KIKUYU.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2022, 02:20:32 PM »
Of course you can be anything in Azimio - the problem is come 9th August.
Uhuru is president of Azimio - but come August he will be drinking Muratina in IChwari.
Igathe can become Azimio nairobi candidate - but come August he will be looking for a job in private sector - this time he will be send to DRC Congo.
You can put Martha or Karua - but there is no gurantee they will bring the votes.
GEMA yes are roughly 25-28 percent voting power - Kambas are 10 percent.
Ruto has majority of GEMA. Ruto will put GEMA DPORK - meaning Azimio GEMA DPORK is dead on arrival - it's not going to make any difference because Ruto will be giving GEMA one.
Kalonzo and Kambas have said they aint taking anything less than DPORK.
MaDVD did not push such condition - on Ruto.

In short balance the equation of Kambas and GEMA by 16th May - or else this election will be over in 10 days.

A kikuyu deputy will bring more votes to Raila while Kalonzo will get chief minister or National asmbly speaker..its the same way Madvd 2will be finance minister while maybe kindiki or waiguru will be Ruto deputy.

Kalonzo is free to leave Azimio.Let him go join Kenya kwanza.some of us don't be men unless they have four testicles like a buffalo.

Who is Gideon even to talk about?NON STARTER.

I told you weeks ago Nairobi Gov will be kikuyu,Luhyas made noise while you cheered them unsuccessfully.I repeat Raila deputy MUST BE KIKUYU.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 05:03:20 PM by RV Pundit »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2022, 08:42:02 PM »
Jubilee nominate Peter Kenneth and Sabina Chege

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2022, 08:54:34 PM »
Jubilee nominate Peter Kenneth and Sabina Chege
Uhuru cannot go against wishes of Jubilee. He will have to settle on Chege or Kenneth. Soon Kalonzo will start 12th rounds of tantrums again, including taking a picture and smiling with DP while his minions are on TV issuing threats nonstop. It looks Raila inner Circe is scare of losing united Kamba vote over a million Gema non guaranteed votes!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2022, 09:15:51 PM »
Kalonzo was going round feeling sweat that he has negotiated with Uhuru; Uhuru doesnt think much about him.
Look like he will likely be running as Wiper. I dont think IEBC can listen to long tales from Azimio about some agreements. They will process Kalonzo if he present his candidature. He might convince Wanjigi to be his running mate and financier.
The Wiper fraternity  are afraid of UDA and Ruto because they have boots on the ground in Ukambani... being 2nd most popolous party there.
So they cant join KK - it will make life hard for Wiper opponents.
He will now play Kamba nationalism and try get 8 percent he got in 2007.
Uhuru cannot go against wishes of Jubilee. He will have to settle on Chege or Kenneth. Soon Kalonzo will start 12th rounds of tantrums again, including taking a picture and smiling with DP while his minions are on TV issuing threats nonstop. It looks Raila inner Circe is scare of losing united Kamba vote over a million Gema non guaranteed votes!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2022, 10:47:04 PM »
Obvious Wiper must nominate Kalonzo, Jubilee PK (or Sabina for gender optics). Even Ngilu and Mutua will be considered.

OKA already proposed Karua as condition to join.. Gideon is just doing PR. The panel will present Kalonzo as Premier CS... DPORK is gone.

I expect Karua - to face Kindiki. Ruto obviously has chickened from Gachagua, Waiguru rotten skunks - Nyoro is senior MCA and mere greenhorn. Wahome is another colorless spinister. This leave poor Tharaka dwarf Kindiki.. who is also featherweight agsinst Karua.

Ruto has more placating to do in Western than Baba in Kamba. For one he has literally noone  to incite Kamba. Muthama is still smarting from the dog-beating by his own wife.  :)

Raila simply deploy Eugene, Atwoli and Savulas - substantive might - to incite Luhya. Even a dwarf is better than Mdvd.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2022, 10:53:21 PM »
KANU and Jirongo UDP submitted Kalonzo....I guess OKA comraderies
Wiper didnt bother to nominate Kalonzo -- looking at his campaign today - look like Wiper is going solo - and pretty much done with Azimio.
Jubilee is denying publicly - while internally agree
As for Ruto - he will close his eyes - and pick anyone from Mt kenya - and there wont be any fallout.
MaDVD and Weta knows from get go that running mate was out of the table
UDA nomination - produced zero run out.

Obvious Wiper must nominate Kalonzo, Jubilee PK (or Sabina for gender optics). Even Ngilu and Mutua will be considered.

OKA already proposed Karua as condition to join.. Gideon is just doing PR. The panel will present Kalonzo as Premier CS... DPORK is gone.

I expect Karua - to face Kindiki. Ruto obviously has chickened from Gachagua, Waiguru rotten skunks - Nyoro is senior MCA and mere greenhorn. Wahome is another colorless spinister. This leave poor Tharaka dwarf Kindiki.. who is also featherweight agsinst Karua.

Ruto has more placating to do in Western than Baba in Kamba. For one he has literally noone  to incite Kamba. Muthama is still smarting from the dog-beating by his own wife.  :)

Raila simply deploy Eugene, Atwoli and Savulas - substantive might - to incite Luhya. Even a dwarf is better than Mdvd.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2022, 11:12:21 PM »
For months you been telling us Gideon wants to be DPORK while Uhuru wants Muhoho. What has changed? Earlier today Itumbi attempted to spread fake news ati Kanu had also proposed Gideon. Very desperate  :)

Kalonzo will keep head high - and Wambua panel will claim he is best suited to run Raila cabinet. As chief something.

You see Azimio has a semblance of process -- i see Ruto panel chaired by Farouk - Tharaka dwarf only known for representing Ruto at ICC has beat Mdvd. Now how will he sell that in Mumias? It only slightly better than Senior MCA and heckler Ndindi.

Issue is not selling in Gema but Kamba and Luhya.

Wiper didnt bother to nominate Kalonzo -- looking at his campaign today - look like Wiper is going solo - and pretty much done with Azimio.
As for Ruto - he will close his eyes - and pick anyone from Mt kenya - and there wont be any fallout.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2022, 11:30:31 PM »
Given it's a "problem" both sides have to navigate, it's funny to see one side seeming to celebrate an issue they know they have to confront sooner rather than later.  There is only one DP and to the Kenyan voter's credit, they understand that.  So I don't see this issue pushing the needle one way or the other.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2022, 11:37:20 PM »
It's about trust.
Kalonzo was promised DPORK or he assumed it was him.
MaDVD was promised he will not get DPORK.
He has therefore prepared his maragoli people well.
Ruto is not looking to win Luhyas - he is looking to fill the void that will be left by few Jubilee in Mt kenya.

As for process - this unnecessary - Kalonzo is asking for Raila and Uhuru talks as men over tea in a gazebo :)

The process is being used to pass the buck from Raila - to some guys - who will rank kalonzo lowly :) Kalonzo would be an idiot to sanitize such a process.

Anyway this prediction wont last a week - so it easy.

So far - I am seeing Kalonzo running on wiper as independent candidate - unless Raila pick him (very unluckly)

For months you been telling us Gideon wants to be DPORK while Uhuru wants Muhoho. What has changed? Earlier today Itumbi attempted to spread fake news ati Kanu had also proposed Gideon. Very desperate  :)

Kalonzo will keep head high - and Wambua panel will claim he is best suited to run Raila cabinet. As chief something.

You see Azimio has a semblance of process -- i see Ruto panel chaired by Farouk - Tharaka dwarf only known for representing Ruto at ICC has beat Mdvd. Now how will he sell that in Mumias? It only slightly better than Senior MCA and heckler Ndindi.

Issue is not selling in Gema but Kamba and Luhya.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2022, 11:41:35 PM »
Sufuria of ugali or power in Kenya remain the same.
The money to be eaten is the same
The position to be shared the same.
All the players need is TABLE MANNERS.
They dont need a constitution or BBI or many positions or a kamikaze comittee of Fred Gumo.
This not first comittee - Fred Gumo and Ntimama in ODM of 2007 had a similar comitte called ' Elders or something' - that recommended Kalonzo as PORK - and Raila refused.

Ruto has table manners. Raila and Uhuru dont have table manners. They need someone like high school dinning captain to keep order.
For Ruto its simple - he is more trustworthy and reliable.
His word count for something - he has simply told maDVD and Weta - this is your deal - get 30 percent of all appointments - and there is nothing to sign - my word is my deed. Even if you sign - and I dont want it - you cannot take me nowhere.

Otherwise ONLY A BIG FOOL will want DPORK from Uhuru or Raila - when Ruto is useless as DPORK NOW.

Raila big problem is trust deficit. MaDVD explained it very well when he joined Ruto - Raila and Uhuru has such serious trust deficit it almost moronic to trust their words.

Given it's a "problem" both sides have to navigate, it's funny to see one side seeming to celebrate an issue they know they have to confront sooner rather than later.  There is only one DP and to the Kenyan voter's credit, they understand that.  So I don't see this issue pushing the needle one way or the other.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2022, 08:10:11 PM »
They are adding more and more
Making their decision more difficult and difficult.
Azimio ya Matapeli - promising everyone everything - someone didnt even sign what they signed up for
Machozi is loading next week.

https://t.co/VWRYOTnD2G

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2022, 09:24:18 PM »
Interviews set for 10 and 11th.