Author Topic: What happened to Vooke?  (Read 1692 times)

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
What happened to Vooke?
« on: May 01, 2022, 08:21:29 PM »
Used to post here regularly. Was poached to campaign team?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: What happened to Vooke?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2022, 09:20:53 PM »
TrueRV and Masinde left online the same way before the other nipate went down. Aging, poverty, incarceration, sickness, and death account for 90% of the disappearance! I miss Dr. Masinde's Ojinga takedowns!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2022, 09:30:48 PM »
Used to post here regularly. Was poached to campaign team?

May be he joined high priest's team as spiritual advisor  :D

Turncoats are plenty this season.

In Kenya, hata waumini wana bei!
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2022, 10:17:53 PM »
I have always suspected you're vooke geemail.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2022, 10:45:39 AM »
This site is for poor sociopathic idlers who engage in never ending conversations.You either discover that and quit or discover that on your death bed like oloo kendi masinde and tru rv

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2022, 10:51:00 AM »
Pro Raila Netters gave up in losing since 2007-2017.
Anti Raila see new politics as not exciting.
Come Aug 09 .Majority of Pro Raila will dissapear do a Siberia.
Anti Raila will form 2 groups Die hard Pro Ruto mild Ruto supporters and they will start fighting. Anti Kikuyu  like Omolloa will become Pro Ruto and Mild Ruto supporters will become Anti Ruto. 2027 elections will become interesting once again as Raila will have retired and Ruto will be battling out with a young vibrant youth.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2022, 10:59:45 AM »
Omollo is not pro-Ruto. Highly doubt.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2022, 11:19:02 AM »
This site is for poor sociopathic idlers who engage in never ending conversations.You either discover that and quit or discover that on your death bed like oloo kendi masinde and tru rv
Sad to see @TrueRV go under. He and Kendi hung out to dry, their private issues on a forum like this one and livened up armchair analysis. I suspect a sudden onset of erectile dysfunction must have sent him into depression.
The RVs and their passion for leaking out ICC witness si poa.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2022, 11:23:51 AM »
RVs have issues.

Sad to see @TrueRV go under. He and Kendi brought their issues to a forum like this one and livened up armchair analysis. I suspect a sudden onset of erectile dysfunction must have sent him into depression. :D :D :D
The RVs and their passion for leaking out ICC witness si poa.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2022, 11:34:23 AM »
You wish we had issues.
RVs have issues.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2022, 11:37:00 AM »

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2022, 11:11:31 PM »
Damn, I have been away for a few years.  Who is nolonger with us?  Before I start asking for dead fellas?

TrueRV and Masinde left online the same way before the other nipate went down. Aging, poverty, incarceration, sickness, and death account for 90% of the disappearance! I miss Dr. Masinde's Ojinga takedowns!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2022, 11:51:01 PM »
Pro Raila Netters gave up in losing since 2007-2017.
Anti Raila see new politics as not exciting.
Come Aug 09 .Majority of Pro Raila will dissapear do a Siberia.
Anti Raila will form 2 groups Die hard Pro Ruto mild Ruto supporters and they will start fighting. Anti Kikuyu  like Omolloa will become Pro Ruto and Mild Ruto supporters will become Anti Ruto. 2027 elections will become interesting once again as Raila will have retired and Ruto will be battling out with a young vibrant youth.
I doubt, mild Pro-Ruto will turn into hardcore Pro-Ruto once he sees him in action. If Gachagua and Ruto start fighting, that is when you may see tribal shift, especially if Ruto fail to deliver like Uhuru. Hardcore Raila folk will continue remaining anti-Ruto no matter what because they believe Ruto sunk their 'big Kahuna'. RV Pundit and I will probably remain Pro-Ruto for eternity, but If Ruto messes up badly, RV pundit may critic him objectively. For me, I'm Ruto damu, whether he messes up badly or NOT. I am severely and hopelessly Pro-Ruto and can NEVER criticize him come Rain come sunshine!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2022, 11:55:41 PM »
Forgot about Masinde...what a character he was Lol

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2022, 11:57:26 PM »
Bryan274, where is RT? Please fetch her out.Lol

Damn, I have been away for a few years.  Who is nolonger with us?  Before I start asking for dead fellas?

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2022, 02:17:06 AM »
Masinde did info us of one jukwaa nutters death. he was about 59 years 14 years ago and very fat chunky man. he may be in rural nyanza in poor health. A lot of the other nutters Akina Mil Polo got too old and may have retired in kenya. PAPAF is very active on Facebook. 5thgl started a bar in her rural area and lost all her money. she is Nairobi getting old and divorced.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2022, 04:45:28 AM »
I thought 5th was in Comoros island or one of those french places

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2022, 07:05:40 AM »

Geemail is an SDA. vooke cruelly berated and attacked them all the time, mpaka I had to defend them often. Geemail is also into the kinds of conspiracy theories about Covid and Climate and other matters that vooke would've mercilessly mocked. He never let a consipracy go by unpoked. You're really bad at tracking netter's trends and quirks, Pundit, despite bragging about a big memory  :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2022, 09:58:45 AM »
To be honest - I have never found Geemail to be worthy of my time (he sounds like a nutcase most of the time with one-liners) - all I know is that he comes from Kakamega - maybe around central kakamega- and Vooke also came from Butere or around those areas. I found Vooke to be more interesting character....he was into fast driving like Piny of RCB - and might have crashed with his subarus.

Geemail is an SDA. vooke cruelly berated and attacked them all the time, mpaka I had to defend them often. Geemail is also into the kinds of conspiracy theories about Covid and Climate and other matters that vooke would've mercilessly mocked. He never let a consipracy go by unpoked. You're really bad at tracking netter's trends and quirks, Pundit, despite bragging about a big memory  :D

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2022, 11:37:13 AM »
Tuma Mpesa buana leo ni Friday.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution