Author Topic: "Ruto tawe!" - Khalwale heckled for attacking Raila in Kakamega  (Read 1358 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: "Ruto tawe!" - Khalwale heckled for attacking Raila in Kakamega
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2022, 08:07:22 AM »

As for UhuRuto fallout - even now I am still not 100% convinced that this war is real.
It doesnt make sense - so I dont try force sense into it.
Only ruto and uhuru knows what exactly is going on here.
Does.

with Ruto so desperate to sweep Kikuyuland - so long as Uhuru remains a big threat - expect Pundit to remain stiff-necked and change colors until the rainbow runs out. Uhuru & Ruto are pulling no punches - PUBLICLY in the news - but Pundit will tell you it's a script.

None of the others - Noway, RVHH, etc not even Itumbi - have mastered this art of two-face
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: "Ruto tawe!" - Khalwale heckled for attacking Raila in Kakamega
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2022, 08:16:59 AM »
I have being doing my ground survey lately and let me tell you Ruto is unsellable beyond Rift and Gema. Yaani the hatred is deep seated, it really makes one wonder if the polls can be trusted as close they are.   

They are in on all his tricks, bribing tribal kingpins unholy sums to join his team, online astroturfing, etc.

I have been heartened, wakenya wamejanjaruka kweli.

Anti kabili mbili sentiment is deep.

Yes it explains Luhya, Kamba and such places - the spin can't hold up. It's like going against gravity. Why would people leave ANC for Azimio after earthquake? Shouldn't it be the reverse?

of course they have no counter - MPs have been bought - their punditry speaks for itself.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527