Author Topic: Tim Wanyonyi bows out of Politics after being sacrificed by Raila  (Read 733 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Just relocate to Bungoma and aim for 2027...Kazi ya Raila ni ufala

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: Tim Wanyonyi bows out of Politics after being sacrificed by Raila
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2022, 05:12:20 PM »
He has bowed out but this sacrifice will cost Raila dearly. Nairobi Bungoma and TransNZoia. Mudavadi and Weta are nowadays speaking Luhya while mentioning Wanyonyi, Raila, and Azimio. That is not good for Azimio...
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2022, 05:23:00 PM »
Say UDA. Stick to UDAku politics like what is happening to Alfred Keter. Kales knowing what is best for Luhyas. :D

He has bowed out but this sacrifice will cost Raila dearly. Nairobi Bungoma and TransNZoia. Mudavadi and Weta are nowadays speaking Luhya while mentioning Wanyonyi, Raila, and Azimio. That is not good for Azimio...

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2022, 05:26:06 PM »
Kwani ni siri. You just need to go to a few social media forums.
Say UDA. Stick to UDAku politics like what is happening to Alfred Keter. Kales knowing what is best for Luhyas. :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2022, 05:27:31 PM »
Yes he is now guilty as charged. He has awoken the Wamalwa Snr betrayal that Bukusu had tried to forget. Now betraying MaDVD. Betraying Wetangula by snatching little he got - Minority leader to Orengo. Betraying TIM from sure bet governorship. Betraying Luhyas in handshake.

Western naona Ruto is trending towards 80 percent. Bukusu kwanza Raila can as well forget about it. Maragoli the same. Hapo ako na 40 percent of other Luhyas who he can play 50-50...with momentum on RUto side.

So generally speaking Ruto will easily score 70 percent of Luhyas.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2022, 05:34:15 PM »

I follow ODM tawe politics in Busia, Kakamega, and Bungoma very closely. That is the only topic Luhyas seems to want to hear. Khalwale and Malala are playing it in Kakamega, Lusaka and Barasa in Bungoma, Bunyasi and Ababu in Busia. Village to village!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2022, 05:38:13 PM »
That village strategy is working. I am looking for opinion data but I am sure it will reflect.

Next if they betray Kalonzo is to work on Ukambani.

Raila will find GEMA ni mawe...and yet he has betrayed the two regions that have stood with him....for elusive GEMA vote

And Ruto will win by 65 percent :) :)

I follow ODM tawe politics in Busia, Kakamega, and Bungoma very closely. That is the only topic Luhyas seems to want to hear. Khalwale and Malala are playing it in Kakamega, Lusaka and Barasa in Bungoma, Bunyasj and Ababu no Busia. Village to village!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2022, 08:35:33 PM »
I mean these says I the so called party thinktanks are either drunk in power or simply get bribed.
You dont lock out Nairobi Luhyas like that while your oponent is giving them another Luhya Candidate.
Actaully the best person to lock out Sakaja would have been another Luhya . Just like ODM did with Woman rep in 2017 Where Passaris got full backing of Anti Gema votes and topped up a few of Gema vote .
Jubilee played the same with Sakaja vs Sifuna . Sakaja got Gema votes ans topped a little bit of Luhya votes.
Now its full throttle for Sakaja he will get majority of GEMA votes and majority of Luhya votes. Kamba votes who are substantial will go Kalokis way but wont change the traction .Lets see who Sakaja will chose as rhe running mate.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2022, 08:39:44 PM »
Sakaja need a very good GEMA running mate - he should besiege Moses Kuria and convince him to run as his deputy.
Someone who can rally GEMA - otherwise Igathe has good start if he gets Luo and Kambas on board.

Now that biggest problem for Raila is not governorship but the other seats - when MOU btw Luo and Luhyas is broken - then Luhyas will generally vote with GEMA - for mostly GEMA candidate - instead of what they normally do - voting for mostly Luo candidates - with a few token thrown their way...(normally Makadara and Westland)

So UDA is greatest beneficiary. Sakaja has to be careful not become the collatoral.

The way I see - Igathe start strong with most Luos & kambs.
 Sakaja start strong with Luhyas and rest of Nairobeans who see Igathe as project.

So at that point each candidate is at 30%.

Whoever get majority of GEMA wins.

Sakaja can get majority if GEMA vote blindly for UDA - but they may not. Igathe is good brand name in GEMA coming from Equity and solid proffesional. GEMA may feel inclined to give him a chance...considering they wont have PORK in Nairobi.

Therefore Sakaja need a very very good running mate (who can paint Igathe as a Kenyatta personal project as opposed to being a GEMA project)- who can do 50-50 power sharing for governship.

Looking at the field...I can only think about Moses Kuria. Who else? I cannot see any GEMA Nairobeans well known in city politics...Sakaja-Moses Kuria anchored on 50-50 power sharing will sail through.

I mean these says I the so called party thinktanks are either drunk in power or simply get bribed.
You dont lock out Nairobi Luhyas like that while your oponent is giving them another Luhya Candidate.
Actaully the best person to lock out Sakaja would have been another Luhya . Just like ODM did with Woman rep in 2017 Where Passaris got full backing of Anti Gema votes and topped up a few of Gema vote .
Jubilee played the same with Sakaja vs Sifuna . Sakaja got Gema votes ans topped a little bit of Luhya votes.
Now its full throttle for Sakaja he will get majority of GEMA votes and majority of Luhya votes. Kamba votes who are substantial will go Kalokis way but wont change the traction .Lets see who Sakaja will chose as rhe running mate.