Author Topic: Did you hear this? UDA have a track record for building the Railway!  (Read 452 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Invalid Tweet ID?s=20&t=x8eTYeYsvT5iDyC-LDsfbw

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Did you hear this? UDA have a track record for building the Railway!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2022, 12:14:44 PM »
Ufala.
Everyone knows Jubilee 1.0 and Jubilee 2.0
Ruto always talk about Jubilee 1.0 - which is also UDA.

Jubilee 2.0 - aka handshake aka BBI - AKA diaster - aka failed BIG 4 - aka Corona - hiyo ni UhuRaila.
Jubilee 1.0 officially ended in early 2018 with handshake.

Please defend your handshake record if you want to be seriously considered for PORK.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2022, 01:34:50 PM »
Ufala.

Jubilee 2.0 - aka handshake aka BBI - AKA diaster - aka failed BIG 4 - aka Corona - hiyo ni UhuRaila.

Please defend your handshake record if you want to be seriously considered for PORK.

I do not engage in pedestrian arguments. I do not have time 24/7 on my hand to engage in pointless arguments. Any time I spend here is taken out of my busy schedule, so please do not WASTE my time, idiot. You must cite, for me to take any point seriously. It has to be a scholarly argument. It is a fact that UDA became a legal entity perhaps not legal but into public domain, only in December 2020.

The United Democratic Alliance is a Kenyan political party. The party, initially called Party of Development and Reforms, officially changed its name to UDA in December 2020. The party became notable in January 2021, and is linked to politicians allied to Dr. William Ruto, the sitting Deputy President of Kenya.

Wikipedia

Founded: December 2020

So all you posted above is hogwash and nonsense! If you want to post stuff here like you are addressing illiterates, I advice to get off that armchair and join politics in places like Mathare & Kawangware. There you can say incorrigible things like Ruto does and you will be cheered for it. But not here. That is why I am your dawa. I will checkmate any rubbish I come across, the few times I am on @Veritas blog. Mavi ya kuku this one.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2022, 01:37:16 PM »
Fala - Learn basic English before you head to Lancet for scholarly arguments.
Ufala.

I do not engage in pedestrian arguments. I do not have time 24/7 on my hand to engage in pointless arguments. Any time I spend here is taken out of my busy schedule, so please do not WASTE my time, idiot. You must cite, for me to take any point seriously. It has to be a scholarly argument. It is a fact that UDA became a legal entity perhaps not legal but into public domain, only in December 2020.

The United Democratic Alliance is a Kenyan political party. The party, initially called Party of Development and Reforms, officially changed its name to UDA in December 2020. The party became notable in January 2021, and is linked to politicians allied to Dr. William Ruto, the sitting Deputy President of Kenya. Wikipedia

Founded: December 2020

So all you posted above is hogwash and nonsense! If you want to post stuff here like you are addressing illiterates, I advice to get off that armchair and join politics in places like Mathare & Kawangware. There you can say incorrigible things like Ruto does and you will be cheered for it. But not here. That is why I am your dawa. I will checkmate any rubbish I come across the few times I am on @Veritas blog. Mavi ya kuku this one.