Author Topic: “Putin arrogantly assumed that he would capture Kyiv in a matter of days"  (Read 1660 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
All we know Putin has not yet had his lunch in Kyiv:s_laugh: :s_laugh: :s_laugh: The rest one can view the way one wants to view the issues.

Lots of media propaganda out there.....poor ukraine is wrecked. Millions refugees. It will take years to rebuild. Poor ukraine they should have done their best to avoid all this mess. The heart of this war is currency war. If Russia gangs up with Chinese it will be interesting to watch...

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
the eu are stuck in a corner just like Ukraine.. a buddy tells me immigrants are flooding into Austria for weeks now.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

What EU is lacking is basically leadership. Something Merkel was doing well. In 2014 when Merkel saw rhe direction Ukrainian crisis was taking she decided to call for the Minsk agreements. Americans were not happy with the agreements but the agreements ensured peace in Ukraine and prosperity in E.U.
By late last year when it seemed that the situation was getting out of hand E.U. should have ensured Zelenskie impliments the minsk agreements , should have done a referendumn and given Autonomy to Eastern Ukraine .Well unfortunately they were taking advice from D.C. It has led to a war and instability in E.U. rather to benefit D.C. through arm sales gas and oil sales its going ro revive US industries and finish European Industries.
Should have looked at the bigger picture rather than proving a point.
the eu are stuck in a corner just like Ukraine.. a buddy tells me immigrants are flooding into Austria for weeks now.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Yes I agree EU lacks backbone to tell off US. They need independence from US and China. After Ukraine they are in fact the losers not Russia. Russia is likely to come out strong from this. These guys are already buying gas in rubles. There were never any genuine sanctions - I saw on Wion unmarked tankers have been shipping it kama kawaida since day one.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ukraine is prolonging their pain by denying putin his lunch..now he is going to eat their breakfast, dinner, brunch and sit on them until the next winter.

US and EU nations are cheating Ukraine that they can beat Russia. All they are doing is to ensure their country is bombed to stone age. Their infrastructure totally destroyed. They are setting themselves back to stone age.

US and EU will not save them because they cannot go to war with RUssia - with more nuclear heads than all of them combined. So they are going to keep the proxy war using poor Ukraine....who will be destroyed and colonized by Russia for maybe 50yrs.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Ukraine is prolonging their pain by denying putin his lunch..now he is going to eat their breakfast, dinner, brunch and sit on them until the next winter.

US and EU nations are cheating Ukraine that they can beat Russia. All they are doing is to ensure their country is bombed to stone age. Their infrastructure totally destroyed. They are setting themselves back to stone age.

US and EU will not save them because they cannot go to war with RUssia - with more nuclear heads than all of them combined. So they are going to keep the proxy war using poor Ukraine....who will be destroyed and colonized by Russia for maybe 50yrs.

I think they are just born fighters.  They clearly can take it as well as dish it out.  Nukes are useless, unless you have a death wish.  Putin loves his life.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman