Author Topic: Tim Wanyonyi was the only thing keeping Mulembe nation in Azimio  (Read 4107 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Tim Wanyonyi was the only thing keeping Mulembe nation in Azimio
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2022, 12:06:05 PM »
Nairobi people dont vote like sheep completely - there is maybe 20 percent that defy that tribal thing.
That is why Sonko has been winning by more votes than Raila or Uhuru.
Personally I voted for Jubilee except for women rep - where I voted Passaris instead of the Shebesh.
Dont expect people to blindly support the project.
It's secret ballot - Sakaja will get lots of votes from Azimio folks - who will vote him and Raila.
Wanjiru as senator - might also not get it - I see many seeing Sifuna the better candidate.
In short Nairobi - people are a little sophisticated than rural guys.
I'd put tribalism at 80 percent - and 20 percent they vote the best candidate.
Sakaja should have picked Wanjiru - now both he and the banker are no better than Igathe. At best KK gets half Kikuyu. Kamba have nothing in there - I don't see how you magically give them only 50%? Ati 80% Luo  :) - they are very happy with Uhuru "projects" -- both Raila & Igathe - and will endorse them 99%.

The lineup is toshad by Kalonzo, Tim, all Luhya MPs.. even Kananu, Sonko. Zero fallout. Just be objective and start at 99% Luo - 80% Kamba, half Kikuyu, Somali, Gusii and some Luhya.

If you ignore Mizani fake news - Nairobi is leaning Azimio.

It doesnt matter - this was about his dignity as man!
You imagine someone asking Raila or Ruto to step aside when opinion polls and people are saying they are the best?

Tim messed up big time by accepting to be treated as second class person. You do not do that.
He should have run - lose or win - he will have strong case in 2027 - here or in Bungoma.
Now he is coward of the county.
He should have run out of respect of many nairobeans who wanted him to run.

When it come to Igathe versus Sakaja- it tough to make a call now - I have to see a couple of opinion polls.
I suspect he will get Luo (80%) and kambs(50%) - that huge start.
Sakaja start with nairobeans - who dont like projects - that huge start - plus Luhyas of course.

The battle is on GEMA - Igathe is so afraid of slums he aint even holding rallies.

So for now it's 50-50 - signs are the project will be rejected.

Sakaja scr.ewed up by not picking Moses Kuria type of GEMA hardliner....because Igathe must not carry GEMA vote...otherwise he will be unstoppable.

Sakaja has to rope Ruto and GEMA UDA leaders to campaign for him - he cannot do it alone.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2022, 12:08:20 PM »
Ruto will not interfere in Kiambu because they are many pro-Ruto guys fighting out in different parties.
In Nairobi - Ruto will play very hard and direct.
He will want UDA (kikuyu, luhyas, kalenjin) to vote for Sakaja and UDA team.
Dont engage in wishful thinking.

Ruto will involve himself everywhere except Kiambu and Bomet. He will be campaigning for himself and UDA team - because nomination has produced clear lineup - and very few have run to independents.

Next phase is going to be six piece suit. Only Kiambu he will avoid such and maybe Bomet - he will do it from Kericho.

Ruto will not interfere in Nairobi..  he will smartly mind his own business. If you expect Ruto to ask Kikuyu to vote Luhya - you are wrong - Sakaja is on his own as you can see already his DG choice. Not very smart.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2022, 01:39:11 PM »
Ruto will not interfere in Nairobi..  he will smartly mind his own business. If you expect Ruto to ask Kikuyu to vote Luhya - you are wrong - Sakaja is on his own as you can see already his DG choice. Not very smart.
Robina, Jim was my classmate. The DG nominee was not Sakaja's call. Me thinks it was that fellow that @RVHH keeps referring to as "Brilliant" who made that choice in a "copycat move". See citation below.
"I don't really know this Njoroge man but boss akisema ni yeye running mate basi ni hivo. I accept"
-Johnson Sakaja.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2022, 08:26:54 PM »
Robina, Jim was my classmate. The DG nominee was not Sakaja's call. Me thinks it was that fellow that @RVHH keeps referring to as "Brilliant" who made that choice in a "copycat move". See citation below.
"I don't really know this Njoroge man but boss akisema ni yeye running mate basi ni hivo. I accept"
-Johnson Sakaja[/size].
Sakaja disowned that quote; It was written by an odomoron in hopes to tarnish DP and Sakaja's names.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2022, 08:42:49 PM »
He has a theory that you win Luhyas through kingpins, which I believe is not in play this season and hasn't been since Kijana Wamalwa.

Luhya and Kikuyu will surprise Pundit big-time. Ruto obviously has better advisers.

Mdvd has lost badly before - 2002, 2013 - for making less dumb moves. It was obvious backing senile baba was a safer bet for his future than 55yo hustler. He was actually beaten like a dog in Kibra just recently. Half his ANC MPs defected to Azimio after "earthquake." It is clear as daylight Ruto is shafting him -- how do people run on UDA in Kakamega?? Now ati they will get 30% of Ruto GoK  :)

Mdvd really does a disservice to Luhya. He is not a sell-out but a dictionary fool. I don't get how Pundit has the cojones to insult Wanyonyi.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2022, 08:55:44 PM »
Nairobi are just a mixed sample of tribes - with poorest folks - slum dwellers are in fact the most tribal. Sonko 53% was Gema, Kamba, Somali - perfect tribal math. Only Kamba slum-dwellers were seduced by his ambulances - no single Kavirondo - wonder why? I clearly demonstrated to you how Sonko (& Waititu) rigged Jubilee primaries - and concocted slum appeal voodoo to mask the mischief.

Now smell the coffee - Igathe is genius move by Uhuru. Tim was shown the charts and clearly bought it. He didn't instantly flip from brave people servant to coward at SH - that is a good fitina by Weta&KK - but give the poor man some credit.

Nairobi people dont vote like sheep completely - there is maybe 20 percent that defy that tribal thing.
That is why Sonko has been winning by more votes than Raila or Uhuru.
Personally I voted for Jubilee except for women rep - where I voted Passaris instead of the Shebesh.
Dont expect people to blindly support the project.
It's secret ballot - Sakaja will get lots of votes from Azimio folks - who will vote him and Raila.
Wanjiru as senator - might also not get it - I see many seeing Sifuna the better candidate.
In short Nairobi - people are a little sophisticated than rural guys.
I'd put tribalism at 80 percent - and 20 percent they vote the best candidate.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2022, 09:01:02 PM »
Ruto will not interfere in Nairobi - where it his party Luhya vs Kikuyu - he may pay lip service but mostly stay clear. Kiambu he could interfere - cause it Kikuyu vs Kikuyu.

Let wait and see.

Ruto will not interfere in Kiambu because they are many pro-Ruto guys fighting out in different parties.
In Nairobi - Ruto will play very hard and direct.
He will want UDA (kikuyu, luhyas, kalenjin) to vote for Sakaja and UDA team.
Dont engage in wishful thinking.

Ruto will involve himself everywhere except Kiambu and Bomet. He will be campaigning for himself and UDA team - because nomination has produced clear lineup - and very few have run to independents.

Next phase is going to be six piece suit. Only Kiambu he will avoid such and maybe Bomet - he will do it from Kericho.