Author Topic: “Putin arrogantly assumed that he would capture Kyiv in a matter of days"  (Read 1659 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
@RV Pundit and Putin read from the same script (Remember the moronic post: Putin will have lunch in Kyiv? :85:)

arrogantly assumed that he would capture Kyiv in a matter of daysRussia starts new offensive

As the Battle of Donbas begins, mad respect for the defenders of besieged Mariupol city who have held out against the might of cowardly Ruskies. Good always triumphs over evil - in case you doubt that, come closer home, 10 years on the road to Damascus and Ouru makes a startling discovery of who has been evil and where the Good always lay!  O:-)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I pleasantly surprised he ain't captured it.I don't like Russia .I just think Ukraine were foolish to chokoza Putin n Russia.I actually like Obama a lot but don't like US hawkish arrogant foreign policy.Putin is better than Trump

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
?s=20&t=BD0kl3jtG0Jv9-4hvu4iMA

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
Punda is like 0 for 5 in predictions this year and last. Talk about Midas in reverse.

His biggest loss is coming in August  8)

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Western
And Havi & KK can forget about Westlands for now. The luhya mtumishi is back in town. As Karua said in DC, the difference between them and us is as clear as night and day.

In a video he shared on Twitter, Wanyonyi said that he will be defending his MP seat.

"I am ready to serve the people of Westlands for the third time and I remain firmly in my party ODM and Azimio la Umoja One Kenya. To all my supporters thank you for believing in me, the dream lives on," he said.

This is the first time Wanyonyi is making his political stand known since the Azimio gave its Nairobi governor seat ticket to Jubilee's Polycarp Igathe.

Read more at: I'm in ODM to stay - MP Wanyonyi says, denies plan to work with Sakaja

• Enigma
Western
And Havi & KK can forget about Westlands for now. The luhya mtumishi is back in town. As Karua said in DC, the difference between them and us is as clear as night and day.

In a video he shared on Twitter, Wanyonyi said that he will be defending his MP seat.

"I am ready to serve the people of Westlands for the third time and I remain firmly in my party ODM and Azimio la Umoja One Kenya. To all my supporters thank you for believing in me, the dream lives on," he said.

This is the first time Wanyonyi is making his political stand known since the Azimio gave its Nairobi governor seat ticket to Jubilee's Polycarp Igathe.

Read more at: I'm in ODM to stay - MP Wanyonyi says, denies plan to work with Sakaja

Yep.  I posted in the wrong thread though.  Apologies.  Yes, Putin got himself into a situation with Ukraine.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Punda is like 0 for 5 in predictions this year and last. Talk about Midas in reverse.

Yes Pundit predictions war wise have been a disaster, personally have hammered him 2-0, atleast he accepts defeats not like  Noway. Russia will be destroyed am on record saying this. USA/UK is fighting a proxy war in Ukraine

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Pundit's wars are those of bow and arrows. I think he is an expert in this field. When it comes to sophiscated wars with modern weapons, he has no clue.

Yes Pundit predictions war wise have been a disaster, personally have hammered him 2-0, atleast he accepts defeats not like  Noway. Russia will be destroyed am on record saying this. USA/UK is fighting a proxy war in Ukraine

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Pundit's wars are those of bow and arrows. I think he is an expert in this field. When it comes to sophiscated wars with modern weapons, he has no clue.

:D :D fully agreed,pundit is really an expert of this ancient form of warfare.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Why are you trying to bring me in this empty talk thread. Most of you guys seems to not know what is happening.
Russia is continuing to achieve its objectives . They are on their way to capture  zaporizhzhia and Odessa Oblastis. Meanwhile Poland wants to occupy  Western Ukraine thanks to Blinken who has his origins from there.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Russia didn't really look at the whole scenario before invasion. You cant go to war when even your people don't support it, and to make it worse, a  determined enemy. Shoulda learned from Vietnam and Afghanistan. Let alone taking over and occupying a country. It will go forever at a significant loss. If they use Nuclear then expect the same from others, its a lose lose situation.

Offline patel

• Enigma
Lots of media propaganda out there.....poor ukraine is wrecked. Millions refugees. It will take years to rebuild. Poor ukraine they should have done their best to avoid all this mess. The heart of this war is currency war. If Russia gangs up with Chinese it will be interesting to watch...

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
EU is crying after Gazprom pulling the plug off Bulgaria and Poland. Just like a gang street fight, you hit the weakling and the big opponents start to think twice.

Seems West has zombified its citizens and analysts to believe how strong they are despite all evidence showing otherwise.

Russia has gas and food that Europe needs. Russia will get the dollars.

Seems Africa is fed by Ukraine/Russia, thus knock effects on food hikes in Europe and US will be huge unless West tells Ukraine iache ujinga.
https://www.eeas.europa.eu/eeas/food-insecurity-time-act-now_en

Kenya needs to stop posturing and import cereals from Russia asap.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline patel

• Enigma
    [li[/li]
    [li][/li]
    [/list]Main stream media like CNN and the rest are determined to mislead people. Looks like Russia has weathered the sanctions storm. Their currency has stabilized plus they have drawn Chinese and Indians closer.
    EU is crying after Gazprom pulling the plug off Bulgaria and Poland. Just like a gang street fight, you hit the weakling and the big opponents start to think twice.

Seems West has zombified its citizens and analysts to believe how strong they are despite all evidence showing otherwise.

Russia has gas and food that Europe needs. Russia will get the dollars.

Seems Africa is fed by Ukraine/Russia, thus knock effects on food hikes in Europe and US will be huge unless West tells Ukraine iache ujinga.
    https://www.eeas.europa.eu/eeas/food-insecurity-time-act-now_en

Kenya needs to stop posturing and import cereals from Russia asap.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
    • Enigma
    All we know Putin has not yet had his lunch in Kyiv. The rest one can view the way one wants to view the issues.

Lots of media propaganda out there.....poor ukraine is wrecked. Millions refugees. It will take years to rebuild. Poor ukraine they should have done their best to avoid all this mess. The heart of this war is currency war. If Russia gangs up with Chinese it will be interesting to watch...

• Enigma

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
    • Enigma
    You need to look at the objectives Putin set. He is achieving them progressively. Now the other objectives like bringing down the dominance of Dollar and Euro and setting stage for a more Multi polar world is work i  progress. That hae been initiated and in 10years time we will see the outcome.
    As for wishful thinking Russia will collapse as a state, the ruble will sink and Putin will be overthrown. It has worked to the contrary. Russia is more united than before, Ruble has reached its strongest point since 2020 amd Putin continues running Russia.
    Western power mistakes is thinking Russia will become weaker as the operation prolongs . Nope just like it happened after the Polish U.S.S.R. wars in early 1920s and Hitlers World War 2 they will become stronger.  They will improve their military capabilities ,become self sufficient and most importantly will become a big player in Geopolitics.

All we know Putin has not yet had his lunch in Kyiv. The rest one can view the way one wants to view the issues.