Author Topic: UDA once again confirm that WSR is the real deal  (Read 1541 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: UDA once again confirm that WSR is the real deal
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2022, 09:36:51 AM »

As expected, The reason Robinas argument who has more sitting Mps does not hold water. Its not an indicator of popularity nor how citizens will vote. What argument will she use now that we are post nomitation stage.

Its been brutal for most incumbent- mcas and mps. You expect 60-70 percent failure rate - and so vindicate UDA election.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2022, 09:55:20 AM »
Last election it was less 50%. It still an indicator but not the only indicator. That is why one has to factor EVERYTHING - MPS, Opinion polls, Key leaders, Social Media, Mass media, Rallies

So generally weight MPs support with about 40% - meaning 60% dont make it back - so getting support of current Mps - give your less than half the real picture on the ground.

http://www.charleshornsby.com/kenya-blog/previous/2

As expected, The reason Robinas argument who has more sitting Mps does not hold water. Its not an indicator of popularity nor how citizens will vote. What argument will she use now that we are post nomitation stage.

Its been brutal for most incumbent- mcas and mps. You expect 60-70 percent failure rate - and so vindicate UDA election.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2022, 01:48:12 PM »
I think shortage was another BBI aimed at targeting UDA

Why would uhuru do that and completely ruin whatever was left of his already tattered legacy? I think someone just messed up somewhere and the timing was bad.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2022, 04:30:20 PM »
Fuel shortage can not be linked to UDA nomination. Was fuel shortage where men in black fought ballot boxes in UDA stronghold and other places? Though you give ideas to struggling party.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2022, 04:40:37 PM »

Robina has always been using Elected politicians as litmus paper. The laet 4 years she has been singing Raila commands Mt Kenya via Uhuru because of so and so elected Mps and Governors . I went all put in 2020 to showproof how many Mps in Mt Kenya never made it back to parliament. Ground and elected Mps are different things . She was all over Nipate with ohh so and so voted for BBI so BBI and Raila are popular. Come Aug 09 she will be suprised why her calculations never worked.
I repeat never follow Opinion polls , never follow elected leaders. Even fake News.
Try as much as possible to listen to the ground.
Last election it was less 50%. It still an indicator but not the only indicator. That is why one has to factor EVERYTHING - MPS, Opinion polls, Key leaders, Social Media, Mass media, Rallies

So generally weight MPs support with about 40% - meaning 60% dont make it back - so getting support of current Mps - give your less than half the real picture on the ground.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2022, 04:54:15 PM »
And how do you measure "ground" - with a tape measure or barometer?

Robina has always been using Elected politicians as litmus paper. The laet 4 years she has been singing Raila commands Mt Kenya via Uhuru because of so and so elected Mps and Governors . I went all put in 2020 to showproof how many Mps in Mt Kenya never made it back to parliament. Ground and elected Mps are different things . She was all over Nipate with ohh so and so voted for BBI so BBI and Raila are popular. Come Aug 09 she will be suprised why her calculations never worked.
I repeat never follow Opinion polls , never follow elected leaders. Even fake News.
Try as much as possible to listen to the ground.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2022, 06:24:07 PM »
Hata pia nashindwa :) Nowayaha - how do we LISTEN TO THE GROUND? We have to use indicators to measure the ground. I thought you were some pilot - you need ground tools. Otherwise how can you tell what 50 million kenyans think?

Mps now are listening to the ground - their lives literally depend on listening to the ground (so we can listen to them)- that is why most abandoned Uhuru despite bribery and intimidation - so they are very good indicator as you approach election. Earlier they were after their stomach and Robina was a fool to say that.

And how do you measure "ground" - with a tape measure or barometer?