Author Topic: Raila stoning suspect released for no evidence  (Read 501 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Raila stoning suspect released for no evidence
« on: April 13, 2022, 05:07:07 PM »
You can bet the police picked people randomly in bars

https://nation.africa/kenya/counties/eldoret-court-frees-15-raila-chopper-attack-suspects-3780952

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: Raila stoning suspect released for no evidence
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2022, 06:34:06 PM »
The two guys imported from migori, I think are still in. Babu Owino, John Mbadi, and Junet will be in and out of courts for a long time.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2022, 08:40:12 PM »
Let me help RVHH out. What he's saying is that this violent behavior (stone-throwing) is unlikely and out of character with RV youths. It can only be by youths from another region. Good one RVHH. Let's spare the forum ethnic bias. I am however surprised that Police are unable to ID, arrest and charge the offenders. Police should always be steps ahead. Soon than later, it may be bullets not stones. While on the same subject, time is overdue to revise how politicians and crowds gather in these events. You cannot protect leaders like Raila/Ruto in this kind of setting if there was a planned mess - not without a huge human collateral damage.

The two guys imported from migori, I think are still in. Babu Owino, John Mbadi, and Junet will be in and out of courts for a long time.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2022, 09:17:52 PM »
Let me help RVHH out. What he's saying is that this violent behavior (stone-throwing) is unlikely and out of character with RV youths. It can only be by youths from another region. Good one RVHH. Let's spare the forum ethnic bias. I am however surprised that Police are unable to ID, arrest and charge the offenders. Police should always be steps ahead. Soon than later, it may be bullets not stones. While on the same subject, time is overdue to revise how politicians and crowds gather in these events. You cannot protect leaders like Raila/Ruto in this kind of setting if there was a planned mess - not without a huge human collateral damage.

The two guys imported from migori, I think are still in. Babu Owino, John Mbadi, and June will be in and out of court for a long time.
I just don't see how a Nandi youth can go to a funeral, or someone's event and throw stones or try to disrespect a grieving family, especially Kibor, a respected member of the community. They simply cannot do that because the youth knows the repercussions of such behavior. The whole thing must have been planned for weeks by Raila's henchmen. DP and RV leaders have gone above and beyond to educate youth about family, respect, and the country. Even loud mouths like SUDI have been told by DP to constantly preach peace, family, expect, and the country or get out of the inner circle! The only violent person in UG and Eldoret must be an outsider! I heard when elders 👴 went to cleanse the site of the throne-throwing, thousands of families were shaking because any local youth that participated knows the outcome. To one's no surprise, no family has to be hit locally yet!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!