Author Topic: Ballot boxes must be clear/see through plastic  (Read 722 times)

Offline independent

• VIP
Ballot boxes must be clear/see through plastic
« on: April 12, 2022, 03:01:48 PM »
For obvious reasons. These black plastics generate problems

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Ballot boxes must be clear/see through plastic
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2022, 03:25:22 PM »

:D.  It's not the ballot boxes that are the problem.  With hindsight, I now know there is nothing - nada, niente, zilch - that can replace good old fashioned integrity of the people handling the process.  Not even quantum cryptography(the stuff they used to protect ballots in a Swiss election) would work.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2022, 02:55:32 PM »
Habari Independent

They stopped stuffing remarked ballots in 1974. Only saitoti carried it out on his own.

Here is how they rig:

1. They collect names of voters from areas where they won't be suspected. Marginal areas are top priority
2. They target the opponent's zones. They will for instance identify areas of central that will vote for Ruto and collect the names.
3. These names are entered into one database. The voters are then transferred to other areas. Doesn't need to be far. So they can think it's a genuine mistake. In some case they move them far.
4. On voting day they are all entered as voted. Those moved and those not moved. Women especially with low or no education are targeted. Which means it's a time consuming process involving many people to mine data. Huduma number has eased it somewhat reducing errors
5. If they complain the IEBC staff will check their computers and angrily reply that umepiga Kura tayari.

6. On voting day teams of KDF personnel will be dispatched to introduce those remarked ballots in the boxes. In many cases local cells cooperate. Nobody could complain anywhere in central at such actions. In fact the bosses would tell the local operatives how many ballots they need in a given polling station. Which is sorted by voters getting multiple ballots which they openly put into the boxes.

Ask around some of the "respectable" people here were used as mules bila kupigwa kiboko

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2022, 04:07:08 PM »
Hiyo ni Kazi mingi :)
Habari Independent

They stopped stuffing remarked ballots in 1974. Only saitoti carried it out on his own.

Here is how they rig:

1. They collect names of voters from areas where they won't be suspected. Marginal areas are top priority
2. They target the opponent's zones. They will for instance identify areas of central that will vote for Ruto and collect the names.
3. These names are entered into one database. The voters are then transferred to other areas. Doesn't need to be far. So they can think it's a genuine mistake. In some case they move them far.
4. On voting day they are all entered as voted. Those moved and those not moved. Women especially with low or no education are targeted. Which means it's a time consuming process involving many people to mine data. Huduma number has eased it somewhat reducing errors
5. If they complain the IEBC staff will check their computers and angrily reply that umepiga Kura tayari.

6. On voting day teams of KDF personnel will be dispatched to introduce those remarked ballots in the boxes. In many cases local cells cooperate. Nobody could complain anywhere in central at such actions. In fact the bosses would tell the local operatives how many ballots they need in a given polling station. Which is sorted by voters getting multiple ballots which they openly put into the boxes.

Ask around some of the "respectable" people here were used as mules bila kupigwa kiboko

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2022, 01:29:54 AM »
These are registration number for 2017 up to 500 max polling station. Even illiterate mothers have someone who can countercheck that to rush to Maraga.
Elections are local - the MCAs, MPs watch such moves and will be wailing like sirens. Already they are buying data from Safaricom and Mpesa agents for local targeting and then someone comes move their cheese. Too much jokes.
For MCAs even 20 votes are a decider.
https://www.iebc.or.ke/registration/?stats
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2022, 05:15:15 AM »
Pundit

Benefit from my knowledge and years of research on the various forms of electoral fraud in Kenya.

In 2013 we heard that there was a team working round the clock in KICC to fix the election and took your view with a slant: why would anybody bent on rigging spend weeks in KICC?

We got shell shocked.

In 2017 we went with them sambamba. We made sure we were right in step. But we lacked support & power. Raila's inner core inherently believes in the good of government and his own infallibility. He thinks he is such a respectable man who would do anything bad against him?

I'm out of this election because it's never been my intention to seize and use the rigging system to our favor. No. Hearing talk of "we now have the deep state" violates everything I've stood for ... and that's a fucking long time.

I wish I could say more but my advice to Ruto is to eschew those temptations to also commit electoral fraud. He is justifying that and other ills that the state may do to him.

My gut feeling: let him try in 2027. This one is gone. This one is a Mafia Election. And they got you lulled into thinking they'll make mistakes and be forced to repeat the election. Repeat, Pundit, ndio kazi tele

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2022, 05:19:09 AM »
Did you hear of secret ungazetted polling stations and others Gazette at midnight?

An election was nullified in Kenya on fraud charges but people are still in denial. I'm not sure I fully comprehend what you're saying.
I will say this: I'm not changing or amending anything I've written about this. I'll only add one thing: THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THE RIGGING WILL BE DONE TO FAVOR RAILA. And sadly Raila hasn't checked to be sure
These are registration number for 2017 up to 500 max polling station. Even illiterate mothers have someone who can countercheck that to rush to Maraga.
Elections are local - the MCAs, MPs watch such moves and will be wailing like sirens. Already they are buying data from Safaricom and Mpesa agents for local targeting and then someone comes move their cheese. Too much jokes.
For MCAs even 20 votes are a decider.
https://www.iebc.or.ke/registration/?stats

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2022, 05:48:36 AM »
You I dont believe such kind of stories.
In meantime pay attention as Ruto win PORK.
You'll use those notes to understand that Raila is simply not cut for these kind of stuff.
Pundit

Benefit from my knowledge and years of research on the various forms of electoral fraud in Kenya.

In 2013 we heard that there was a team working round the clock in KICC to fix the election and took your view with a slant: why would anybody bent on rigging spend weeks in KICC?

We got shell shocked.

In 2017 we went with them sambamba. We made sure we were right in step. But we lacked support & power. Raila's inner core inherently believes in the good of government and his own infallibility. He thinks he is such a respectable man who would do anything bad against him?

I'm out of this election because it's never been my intention to seize and use the rigging system to our favor. No. Hearing talk of "we now have the deep state" violates everything I've stood for ... and that's a fucking long time.

I wish I could say more but my advice to Ruto is to eschew those temptations to also commit electoral fraud. He is justifying that and other ills that the state may do to him.

My gut feeling: let him try in 2027. This one is gone. This one is a Mafia Election. And they got you lulled into thinking they'll make mistakes and be forced to repeat the election. Repeat, Pundit, ndio kazi tele