Author Topic: Violent "coalition of Parties":Angry voters Burn UDA Ballots Ferried to Mt Kenya  (Read 704 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Despite the assurances from this rabid pundit ....
.... Relax and watch the most organized party nomination ever.ODM the joke has only done nominations in kwale where mp candidate got 1500 votes.. elsewhere it's been chaos or last minute postponed.. aspirant summoned to Nairobi
I feel bad for UDA. Remind me to whom we should be ascribing chaos to??

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-04-13-photos-uda-nominations-materials-burnt-in-embu/

https://www.kbc.co.ke/uda-voting-materials-burnt-ahead-of-nominations-in-embu/

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/74797-angry-residents-burn-uda-ballots-being-ferried-mt-kenya

A collage image of UDA election materials being burnt in Embu town on April 13, 2022

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
One or two issues here and there - is expected.

We have 20,000 polling stations.

If 100 of them have issues - UDA will have pass mark of 99 percent.

IEBC despite spending 20 times more - will also have few issues in some polling stations - where election will be repeated.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
Ruto is a conman.He sold nomination certificates like I pointed out earlier made more than 4BN...It's better Raila who was doing it in the open.People alll over Central know these nomination is PURE SCAM from meru embu nakuru they burnt voting materials while some withdrew UDA iis PURE FRAUD.

KANU 2.0...Moi behaviors.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
If you make your party popular - you get paid.
If you kill your party like Jubilee - you will pay people to run on it.
Uhuru is going to spend a fortune selling a skunk
Ruto is a conman.He sold nomination certificates like I pointed out earlier made more than 4BN...It's better Raila who was doing it in the open.People alll over Central know these nomination is PURE SCAM from meru embu nakuru they burnt voting materials while some withdrew UDA iis PURE FRAUD.

KANU 2.0...Moi behaviors.

Offline patel

• Enigma
Offcourse nominations for most popular party are going to be chaotic what I fail to understand is why a well organized party like UDA cannot breakdown this nominations by counties...1 or 2 or 3 counties at a time. No party has sufficient resources to run nominations same day in the whole country.  In the long run I believe we need county elections board that can deal with nominations and by elections.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
There is a reason why IEBC does it in one day. People will start to copy serials and all - and it more expensive. UDA has done extremely well. The hiccups were expected. What is needed is for donors to fund these kind of processes - and hold parties to high standards.

Offcourse nominations for most popular party are going to be chaotic what I fail to understand is why a well organized party like UDA cannot breakdown this nominations by counties...1 or 2 or 3 counties at a time. No party has sufficient resources to run nominations same day in the whole country.  In the long run I believe we need county elections board that can deal with nominations and by elections.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Nothing like nominations,give respect to ODM.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Wacha bangi..last odm nominations were held by Ruto in 2007..from then it chaos.Ruto was  director of election in kanu n kanu did well.2002 narc nominations were chaos.UDA has done best nominations ever..in 36 counties..20,000 polling stations manned by 100,000 clerks using 500m ksh.Ruto managerial skills unmatched. This important step towards uda sweeping the board in August...

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
36 counties my foot,propaganda at it's best

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Wait for official list..kid Ruto no joke..your man is unlucky to face an exceptional political talent.Moi had flaws.kibaki flaws.uhuru flaws.Ruto is an animal like Tom Mboya.. brilliant, outspoken, tactical, managerial, multi talented.. name it..bullet killed mboya..before he could call Brits and American to overthrow Kenyatta..Kikuyu elite knew it was a matter of time..they killed mboya before he could kill them..mboya lacked that killer instinct that Ruto has .Ruto gives nobody a second a chance