Author Topic: UDA promising nomination like no other  (Read 4160 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
UDA promising nomination like no other
« on: April 03, 2022, 08:32:03 AM »
Let see if Ruto will pull this.
20,000 polling stations is about nearly half of the 50K plus
Unlike the past - where party coordinators in counties run (rigged) - this one returning officers and clerks will be recruited from nairobi
All this to happen on 14th April...10 days from now
Primary schools and the APs to be hired to provide security.

Assuming the gov doesnt sabotage this - this will be as good as general election.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: UDA promising nomination like no other
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2022, 08:35:22 AM »

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2022, 09:25:56 AM »
Veronica Maina and her army will deliver. Yes, DP and UDA will deliver very easily!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2022, 09:30:02 AM »
If they dont get sabotaged - it should be easy - because all aspirants want to have free and fair elections. Ruto I think will take direct control - because last time Murathe and Tuju totally messed it up - by mid-day in my place - there were no ballots. The idiots at Jubilee house had spend money on some chinese for some digital cards :). It took Ruto three sleepless nights to fix it.

What people need is simple - ballots or even exercise books - and ballot boxes - with IEBC register of voters. The rest aspirants will agree and innovate...because everyone will have their agents - so rigging is hard.

Veronica Maina and her army will deliver. Yes, DP and UDA will deliver very easily!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2022, 09:36:57 AM »
I think it will be a hybrid where tech is deployed where necessary. In all local party, officials should not be part of it because winning a nomination is good as being elected. There will always be bad characters trying to cur corners. My main concern is government interference, especially in the mountain. Uhuru want Jubilee to be the mountain party by all means. He is very bitter at the rise of UDA!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2022, 09:50:43 AM »
Yes I would have staggered the nomination process - but seem UDA has decided to go for one day - and get done with it. The good thing is that big ones are almost settled...governor/senator...except in Kiambu and embu...and maybe Nyandarua. Uhuru can therefore only interfere in MPs and MCAs ones...which are too granular....and the fallout will be muted.

The biggest fallout will come when 70 percent of MPs are predictably kicked out of the nomination - they will kick a storm - and will rush to uhuru to get money to sort themselves. That is Ruto biggest headache.

Yes Uhuru is desperate to  keep Jubilee alive - crazy because he singlehandly killed it. I think he now realized they are politically exposed - and are looking for 10-20mps whose job will be to defend the Kenyatta empire.

I think it will be a hybrid where tech is deployed where necessary. In all local party, officials should not be part of it because winning a nomination is good as being elected. There will always be bad characters trying to cur corners. My main concern is government interference, especially in the mountain. Uhuru want Jubilee to be the mountain party by all means. He is very bitter at the rise of UDA!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2022, 09:58:33 AM »
Consensus on senate concluded in Muranga, Kirinyanga and Nyeri. Ruto will probably spend the week nailing consensus on other key areas - like Kiambu, Nyandarua and Embu. Nakuru is pretty much settled for governor  Susan Kihika - and Tabitha will carry senate.

The only risk for UDA fallout is really in GEMA - the rest will be sorted by voters - and the losers will not cause serious problems.

Uhuru is salivating at 15th - April - as his re-entry point to GEMA.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2022, 10:04:57 AM »
UDA is turning to be biggest party in Kenya
Previous KANU 1963- 2002, then NARC 2003- 2007 then ODM 2007-2008 Jubilee 2006-2008.
ODM and Jubilee just survived 2 years because of poor leadrship by Raila and Uhuru respectively . Says alot about Politics of inheritancw. Hopefully Ruto will manage to hold the party for good period of time. The strong point he has is he involves members through consultations.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2022, 10:15:45 AM »
Uhuru killed jubilee...the next stage is make UDA-maDVD+weta+others - one gigantic party. Hopefully one day despite our tribes - we can two or three strong parties. Nigeria and South Africa have two or three strong parties...even TZ Chadema is becoming something.

These big parties are one step to reduce ethnic driven politics.

UDA is turning to be biggest party in Kenya
Previous KANU 1963- 2002, then NARC 2003- 2007 then ODM 2007-2008 Jubilee 2006-2008.
ODM and Jubilee just survived 2 years because of poor leadrship by Raila and Uhuru respectively . Says alot about Politics of inheritancw. Hopefully Ruto will manage to hold the party for good period of time. The strong point he has is he involves members through consultations.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2022, 01:07:54 PM »
Nominations in UDA ODM JUBILEE WIPER are wash wash businesses money making schemes...All those clerks and returning officers will do whatever ruto tells them.He needs sycophants in parliament and governorship.
I think if ruto sells the nomination tickets backdoor this is the much he makes
MP Ticket 20MN X 150MPs=3BN.
Senator 20MN X 20=400MN.
Governor 50-100MN X 20Gov candidates=1BN

That's about 4.5BN..i think money is important than fair nomination

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2022, 06:43:47 PM »
Nominations in UDA ODM JUBILEE WIPER are wash wash businesses money making schemes...All those clerks and returning officers will do whatever ruto tells them.He needs sycophants in parliament and governorship.
I think if ruto sells the nomination tickets backdoor this is the much he makes
MP Ticket 20MN X 150MPs=3BN.
Senator 20MN X 20=400MN.
Governor 50-100MN X 20Gov candidates=1BN

That's about 4.5BN..i think money is more important than the fair nomination
You don't know MR Ruto, sir! His goal is to build the largest party in Kenya and keep it going for a very long time. After elections, you will never hear UDA, ANC, Ford, Tujibebe, Chama cha Kazi, and the rest. It will be Kenya Kwanza Party of Kenya! Had Uhuru not killed Jubilee for selfish reasons, Jubilee under Ruto would be thriving right now. Uhuru is a very bad selfish autocratic manager!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2022, 06:21:21 AM »

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2022, 06:46:09 AM »
We will fuck this nomination and you wont do anything about it

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2022, 06:49:26 AM »
Kalenjins are idiots. they voted for a crackhead that was forced to fuck them. now they have to relly on same kikuyus to put them back to power. You will be suprised like a table

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2022, 06:57:59 AM »
Njamba - take your meds and go to bed. If you want to try Luo - vote for Raila - but we know you cant dare. You cant undo 60yrs of Luo and Odinga demonization. Ruto was not even born when you were oathing. In short as long as Ruto opponent is Jakom Raila Odinga - Gema really have no option but vote the lesser evil. In fact Ruto can make MaDVD DPORK and nothing will happen to his support base in Mt kenya. Picha ya Raila tu is enough
Kalenjins are idiots. they voted for a crackhead that was forced to fuck them. now they have to relly on same kikuyus to put them back to power. You will be suprised like a table

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2022, 01:16:04 PM »
34 counties
/photo/1

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2022, 08:32:38 PM »
UDA diapora members, mostly USA/CANADA, and EU are part funding the nomination. Veronica Maina highly praised folks who volunteered to be sending $20, $30,$50$ $ 100 dollars biweekly to UDA. I think in the US alone, we have over 4000 people (mostly RVGEMA including me and 13 other people I recruited in my city!) sending money weekly to biweekly on payday to UDA. Am sure UDA receives not less than 30 million shillings every month from USA!

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2022, 08:48:47 PM »
Imagine if warrior say war no matter outcome of nomination against rivals. Thats how it translates from daily threat from RV about final result.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2022, 01:15:25 PM »
Kiambu senate decided - Governor is tough as Waitutu v Jungle v Wamatangi is not easy contest.

Other tough contest - Kajiado is 3 way battle - Embu is two way battle - Nairobi is two way battle. The rest are pretty much decided. Kalenjin counties will be decided by voters - no need for consesus.

If Ruto can resolve Nairobi, Kajiado, Embu and Kiambu - then UDA fallout would have been averted. The MPS seats will have minor fallout as Mps dont have big voice.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2022, 05:40:33 PM »
Sold nominations,

I think Ruto made over 4BN from this,

Just like ODM negotiated settlements these nominations are sold to the highest bidder.