Author Topic: Kalenjins unleash violence on Raila and crew  (Read 4848 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Kalenjins unleash violence on Raila and crew
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2022, 07:00:10 PM »
Kalenjin I get a sense are near breaking point..it will take very little to trigger them.Ruto need to have pep talk with them to tuliza them in last 109 days.They feel Uhuru has been pushing them for four years and they are about to push back.Poor Uhuru.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2022, 07:08:34 PM »
Who will Kalenjin be fighting,amongst themselves.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2022, 07:33:06 PM »
Who will Kalenjin be fighting,amongst themselves.
Azimio-Oka and the state

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2022, 09:59:13 PM »
This my take. Gok had advanced intelligence of raila not being wanted at the funeral. They told him much and even didn't make arrangements for his security and protocol would dictate. Raila being kichwa ngumu decided to go after the funeral thinking he could sneak in and just see the family and get out. It ended badly for him. His movements in rv were not normal. My speculation is that. That why he immediately knew who to blame

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2022, 10:34:11 PM »
Kabenes is a place where even a Nandi from a nearby village gets chased away for being a foreigner. It is the village of the villages, maybe that is why Chairman Kibor decided to make his base there. Most fake ICC witnesses came from there including DP's cousin. Kabenes is a tough place, a place where folks prefer to have two tractors and combine harvester and live in a grass-thatched house. Also, the crowd may have been organic and wanted to revenge for the stoning and damage of DP's cars in Kisumu recently!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2022, 06:33:38 AM »
Throwing rocks at Raila is like poking a bee hive, he can unleash his goons too and they are vicious.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2022, 07:04:40 AM »
We all know there are some reckless people in each society.
Some Kalenjins including our own RV think they are more Ruto than Ruto not knowing that some actions can affect Rutos Brand. Having said that Ruto as brilliant as he has always been has handled the situation very well aplogized and rebuked violence and very good statement to our warmonger no 1 RV.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2022, 07:55:22 AM »
Some Kalenjins including our own RV think they are more Ruto than Ruto not knowing that some actions can affect Rutos Brand. Having said that Ruto as brilliant as he has always been has handled the situation very well aplogized and rebuked violence and very good statement to our warmonger no 1 RV.

I hope you fool are not referring to me.. understand what a war monger is and what I do..I predict stuff..you're an undertaker that bury stuff.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2022, 08:21:27 AM »
Nation has become unashamedly Azimio. When Ruto wins - they should watch gov adverts on ViuSasa with Macharia. We will need new media...preferably social media.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2022, 08:41:43 AM »
RV when you drink some bottles you get over yourself and start advicating for war.
Having said that War will be detrimental to Rutos bid. Raila wants war to be there . Goodlooking on Rutos part by coming out clear he is against any type of violence.

I hope you fool are not referring to me.. understand what a war monger is and what I do..I predict stuff..you're an undertaker that bury stuff.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2022, 08:48:31 AM »
Show me one single instance I have advocated for violence?
Dont be naive - there will be a time Ruto will not be against violence - and you'll come crying.
Right now - it's still PR - let Uhuru rig Ruto out - and then you'll see violence on unprecedented levels.
And nobody will be safe - when that happens.
That is my job - to predict what would happen - when politics fails- and the violence starts.
If you want to hear feel-good vibe - then stop reading my take.

Even Idiots like Mutahi are waking up to that reality. My job is to speak the truth - ugly or not.

RV when you drink some bottles you get over yourself and start advicating for war.
Having said that War will be detrimental to Rutos bid. Raila wants war to be there . Goodlooking on Rutos part by coming out clear he is against any type of violence.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2022, 09:14:53 AM »
I don't agree with everything Mutahi Ngunyi says there, but I daresay he pretty much sums up my thoughts from yesterday:

This discussion is exactly why I think we need to rethink governance much deeper than this. It's my whole issue with pure democracy in highly ethnicized societies like ours. Without super-majorities, it's dangerous. In a cohesive nation, simple competitive democracy premised on an individualist 'culture' works. Our poor, disintegrated countries with 'unofficial but real and operative' mini-nations based on either ethnicity or religion struggle. Every election reaches a point like this, where things start feeling existential. Then it morphs into a crisis. EVERY election. Institutions like SCOK alone cannot resolve it because it is a political problem. Hence our now cyclical 'nusu-mkate' solutions. When you point it out, people start accusing you of loving dictators, just for admiring the Chinese for finding their own workaround. They don't get: EVERYONE IS NOT BAZUNGU. We, too, should/must find our unique solutions for our own unique problems (chief of which is achieving a genuine, cohesive nation among our unofficial but powerful mini-nations) but we keep assuming bazungu ways are everything and don't wonder why we always look for something 'extra' to resolve crises? Why we don't look for permanent solutions to our CHIEF problem? Tutaendelea kukiona mpaka tujifunze.

If we cannot find a way to deal with the central govt, we will do this cyclical thing every five years, mpaka tuchoke.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2022, 09:18:05 AM »
There are two school of thoughts

1) Raila is the problem. They are those who believe Raila is a sore loser who will never accept defeat. That if it was another candidate - there would be peace and all that - because they would be graciously accept their defeat. You have guy running for 5 times and yet has never conceded defeat...not even in 1997 when he came 3rd with 10 percent of the vote.

2) Winner take it all the problem - this BBIsque thinking.

I don't agree with everything Mutahi Ngunyi says there, but I daresay he pretty much sums up my thoughts from yesterday:

If we cannot find a way to deal with the central govt, we will do this cyclical thing every five years, mpaka tuchoke.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2022, 09:34:55 AM »
Pundit, I asked you the day before yesterday if there would be war if Raila won fair and square by a narrow margin and you said yes. You guys believe if he wins that's automatic rigging and SCOK can't resolve it. Tell me how yours is different from 'BBIesque' thinking.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2022, 09:39:49 AM »
Narrow margin is understandable - even US of A has struggled with that. But Ruto/Kalenjin have conceded twice when beaten blue - in 2002 and 2010. Raila has been beaten blue in 1997 - distant third - only 10 percent - exclusively from Luo Nyanza - never conceded. The same beating his father got in 1992 - never conceded. The same beating Jubilee gave him - a million - then a million and half votes. I can understand 2007 because the margin was mere 200k.

2017 - beaten blue by whopping nearly 2 million votes - given second chance by Maraga (over processes) - and shamelessly boycotted election because he had no win to start from.

In short Raila has never read any concession speech since he entered politics.

Democracy requires participants to accept defeat - we cannot create enough positions to have everyone as the winner - someone has to LOSE.

BBSQIUE thinking is that we dont need election - because they are competitive - it's bullshiet. It's like doing coalition after election where winner and loser merge - what is the point of election then? or democracy?

Pundit, I asked you the day before yesterday if there would be war if Raila won fair and square by a narrow margin and you said yes. You guys believe if he wins that's automatic rigging and SCOK can't resolve it. Tell me how yours is different from 'BBIesque' thinking.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2022, 12:20:52 PM »
Show me one single instance I have advocated for violence?
Dont be naive - there will be a time Ruto will not be against violence - and you'll come crying.
Right now - it's still PR - let Uhuru rig Ruto out - and then you'll see violence on unprecedented levels.
And nobody will be safe - when that happens.
That is my job - to predict what would happen - when politics fails- and the violence starts.
If you want to hear feel-good vibe - then stop reading my take.

Even Idiots like Mutahi are waking up to that reality. My job is to speak the truth - ugly or not.

BTW mutahi plagiarize our ideas. He been doing it for years. I first mentioned tyranny of numbers when you posted election registration number I think in 2012. He went to social media and claimed this as his original idea

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2022, 12:32:04 PM »
I think so, too, Plato. Too much of a coincidence! It's like they read sites like these for ideas. Same thing happened that day we talked about Gideon DP. Two days later, I saw it on a v-logger's YouTube with very similar points made.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2022, 12:48:06 PM »
I think so, too, Plato. Too much of a coincidence! It's like they read sites like these for ideas. Same thing happened that day we talked about Gideon DP. Two days later, I saw it on a v-logger's YouTube with very similar points made.

That guy is a con. He has no original ideas and has cultivated this personal of an intellectual that he is not. I can't watch him a minute. Those that have worked with him like Ndii, githongo and others have very unkind things to say about him.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2022, 12:54:34 PM »
Back to the issue of kalenjins sactioning violence as a political tool it is a sad reality but  everyone has to come t9 this realization and put that in their political calculus.

I have talked to kikuyus peasants who have grown up in rv and they attribute this use of violence to a low emotional intelligence. Every kikuyu now works on two plans. Those living in rv have an escape plan a sanctuary land or house outside rv. Decades of violence has taught them that they can't naive about intentions of kalenjin community. Here I am talking of Nandis and kipsigis mainly

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2022, 01:00:34 PM »
He used to be interesting when he was writting about greek and roman kings and their power games...now he is just a charlatan for hire.
That guy is a con. He has no original ideas and has cultivated this personal of an intellectual that he is not. I can't watch him a minute. Those that have worked with him like Ndii, githongo and others have very unkind things to say about him.