Author Topic: Defeated Russia seeks settlement  (Read 3567 times)

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
Re: Defeated Russia seeks settlement
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2022, 05:41:55 AM »
More footage. Why Obama picked him as VP baffles me to this day.

He picked him for precisely the reason you think he shouldn't have: Biden was the only Democrat who could calm Republican neocon jitters about this young lefty negro. Before Obama crushed occupy wall street and essentially betrayed the lefty base that went crazy campaigning for him, before he got in line with traditional American right-wing'ism in 'everything-but-culture,' Biden was his best shot at looking like he was the center without outright throwing away the young base that still believed him by then (2008).

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2022, 02:07:13 PM »
Yes Russia has tucked its tail in between the legs and ran back to the east. The 331st division an elite paratroopers battalion has suffered almost 3/4 casualties in its push to Kiev,most of the remnants of this division were surrounded in hostmel and liquated, survivors have retreated to belarus. This is a major disaster for Russia every analyst is shocked on the level of defeat Russia has suffered. Putin inner circle is shrinking and just like I predicted it will end up for him in 2-3 years.
The real war even didn't begin,it would have begun when Russians captured Kiev but that's now another story.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2022, 03:22:22 PM »
Yes Russia has tucked its tail in between the legs and ran back to the east. The 331st division an elite paratroopers battalion has suffered almost 3/4 casualties in its push to Kiev,most of the remnants of this division were surrounded in hostmel and liquated, survivors have retreated to belarus. This is a major disaster for Russia every analyst is shocked on the level of defeat Russia has suffered. Putin inner circle is shrinking and just like I predicted it will end up for him in 2-3 years.
The real war even didn't begin,it would have begun when Russians captured Kiev but that's now another story.

You're following the predicted spin keener followers predicted two weeks ago. Their analysis was correct about the Russian strategy whereas the Western media's reading (that you guys have been repeating here) was completely wrong. I even posted one such discussion, which thread I'll link.

Back when your 'side' was all gungho about 'Russia is stuck in Kyiv, can't win,' they were like nope! They've surrounded Kyiv and are not attacking, just controlling what goes in and out, why? Because their strategy is to prevent the East from getting reinforcement. Once they form a land bridge in the South, they're focussing on the East and completely destroying the last of the forces there. Now they've behaved exactly that way and not remotely close to the assumptions you guys made, which, if they were true, they would've employed air bombardment in Kyiev and immediately they entered Ukraine. Did not even pretend to. Just surrounded and pinned the army there, unable to help their friends in the East or the South.

Duran also said MSM would immediately start spinning this as a retreat because they had been quiet/misleading about what the Russians were doing in the East and South.

So that's three out of three correctly predicted. While everyone lacks raw data due to an active war, this tells me these guys are atleast actually watching and analyzing rather than diving into the misinformation bandwagon.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2022, 04:58:27 PM »

You're following the predicted spin keener followers predicted two weeks ago. Their analysis was correct about the Russian strategy whereas the Western media's reading (that you guys have been repeating here) was completely wrong. I even posted one such discussion, which thread I'll link.

Back when your 'side' was all gungho about 'Russia is stuck in Kyiv, can't win,' they were like nope! They've surrounded Kyiv and are not attacking, just controlling what goes in and out, why? Because their strategy is to prevent the East from getting reinforcement. Once they form a land bridge in the South, they're focussing on the East and completely destroying the last of the forces there. Now they've behaved exactly that way and not remotely close to the assumptions you guys made, which, if they were true, they would've employed air bombardment in Kyiev and immediately they entered Ukraine. Did not even pretend to. Just surrounded and pinned the army there, unable to help their friends in the East or the South.

Duran also said MSM would immediately start spinning this as a retreat because they had been quiet/misleading about what the Russians were doing in the East and South.

So that's three out of three correctly predicted. While everyone lacks raw data due to an active war, this tells me these guys are atleast actually watching and analyzing rather than diving into the misinformation bandwagon.
Poor soul you have been brainwashed by the"burning of straws and clanging metal" doctrine of the Russians.
I cant but feel for you such pity,you are not using your mind to analyze simple things such as"if the Russians attacked and surrounded Kiev to prevent reinforcements in the east,why have they withdrawn now,what have they accomplished,Mariupol in the farthest corner has not fully been captured even by 4 prolonged pincer Russian manuvers for over 1 month. Can I help you answer this mystery,do you ask yourself that maybe the Ruasin calculated if Mariupol took more than a month and thousands of Russian casualties,Taking Kiev would take months more bloodeir if not years? They had to rely on Kadyrovites who are simply modern day suicide bombers to do the donkeys work,we will talk about them and how the chicken will come to roost for Putin later in that detailed thread.
You follow a guy called Duran ,I never heard of,I follow my brain, previous military knowledge and reading academic sources that try to explain Russian military doctrine with live analysis on what's happening in field using Google satellite maps and other tools. I use multiple tools,but in this war I stated from day one Russia is defeated,like said I will write a thread on this so that I can enlighten poor souls like you and noway who believe in hubris.
But I will leave you with this as food for thought,Russian military doctrine is as below;

1)Russian attacks have involve rapid, coordinated attacks attempting to achieve campaign objectives in a very short period of time,this is why they tried to make a blitzkrieg move on Kiev using the 331st battalion that was decimated this remember is an airborne unit,if you see an airborne paratrooper unit this close to a capital city then that a telltail sign on what was the objective, Dear mami ni kama wakati unahara,unajua mara moja tumbo ndio shida na si kichwa dawa unameza za tumbo,from then on no shock and awe could work, for the Russians,they were stuck north of kiev and easy pickings from the drones and NLAWS Javelin ambushes.

2)Russia has heavy emphasis on massed indirect artillery,they use this to bomb the hell out to submission anyone,the tools here include but not limited to, multiple rocket launchers,long range artillery,Tanks,self propelled etc this again works to flatten cities indiscriminately.

When I have time I will educated you on this. Cheers and take it easy girl .

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2022, 05:48:41 PM »
Njuri you know your stuff. I think you are Sagittarius. They are known to be knowledge seekers