Author Topic: Kalenjins unleash violence on Raila and crew  (Read 4662 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Kalenjins unleash violence on Raila and crew
« on: April 01, 2022, 07:04:55 PM »
?s=20&t=xUNmD8tEjW1UPWAyT8zazg

Raila has been stoned in iten

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Re: Kalenjins unleash violence on Raila and crew
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2022, 07:25:08 PM »
Thought it's only Luos whi throw stones

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2022, 07:26:14 PM »
Janet Mohammed has been baiting violence for sometimes. His insults have been paid in kind.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2022, 07:30:41 PM »
Am sure the whole area is not for this kinda violence. But i may be wrong.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2022, 08:33:34 PM »
Janet Mohammed has been baiting violence for sometimes. His insults have been paid in kind.

Mbatel even raila was stoned in Iten. Warriors are Raving mad. If they lose kenya will have to dig deep to contain their anger. They are exploding 4 months to the big dance

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2022, 08:48:21 PM »
Unfortunately as Pundit has warned the radicalization of youthful kalenjin community is complete. To them ruto must be president period. No ifs or buts. Uhuru and ruto need to this ship around. They can do so by making a concerted effort to make work on peace building. Young people are foolish but it is our duty to guide them.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2022, 09:45:13 PM »
Yes beyond the condemnation is raw anger that is boiling and will soon pop out if uhuru doesn't manage the transition

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2022, 09:48:32 PM »

It must be an election year in Kenya.  What does he mean "look for alternative means mid-air"?  Was the helicopter stoned why flying?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2022, 09:53:26 PM »

Ruto's cars and crew were damaged in Nyanza the last time he was there. I think Raila and crew should desist from going to RV and Ruto stop going to Nyanza. In fact, Raila will soon face it rough if he start going deep in the mountain.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2022, 10:13:15 PM »
Yes, i was eavesdropping on the club conversation, where a luo dj was talking with a cashier, and he was saying he cannot listen to Ruto - he was talking about how Raila will win with his own version of ethnic maths - kenyans :) - as elections near - situation will become polarized. At this point - Ruto should avoid Luo Nyanza - and Raila Kalenjin rift.

Ruto's cars and crew were damaged in Nyanza the last time he was there. I think Raila and crew should desist from going to RV and Ruto stop going to Nyanza. In fact, Raila will soon face it rough if he start going deep in the mountain.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2022, 10:24:03 PM »
Doesnt look good - look like right from Kibor sombre funeral - it wasnt even a rally. Hii sio mzuri - funeral is sacred.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2022, 10:31:21 PM »
As usual Raila is adding fuel to the fire

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2022, 10:37:48 PM »
If I was Uhuru - I would run to Vatican - and ask Pope for special prayers. He will need them :)
Kenya is about to erupt into unprecedented violence if the succession is mismanaged.
Looking at the idiots misadvising Uhuru - I am almost 90 percent sure kenya is going into a civil war.

This election would have been simple - hold free and fair election - Uhuru having served 2 terms - stay away from it.

But what do we have - Uhuru is desperately looking for a third term - and is desperately reviving Jubilee - desperately looking for ways to block inevitable rise of Ruto - like Kibaki was doing in 2007.

He is facing an enemy from hell - Ruto will NOT back down and Kalenjin nation will NOT back down unless they get killed in their thousands.

IEBC is now only hope - Supreme court I saw yesterday is CAPTURED - there are Njokis who will just do what gov wants.

Now Chebukaiti job is to ensure we have the most credible election that will ELIMINATE ANY doubts on the outcome - for any doubt if Ruto is beaten - is basically a declaration of war. Supreme Court - yesterday LOST IT. They may have killed BBI as it impossible to revive a dead corpse but their intention and leaning was clear - they are captured. That means Ruto aint going there if he loses.

It will be settled elsewhere..with violence and bloodshed unless Uhuru back downs - and IEBC do the best possible job.

If you live in potentially troublesome areas - start packing - if you have some money look at Uganda and Tanzania.

These things erupts - and before you know - there is no escape route.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2022, 10:51:01 PM »
?s=20&t=gmB2dwcVCb19arHpJmdH6A

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2022, 10:52:14 PM »
If I was Uhuru - I would run to Vatican - and ask Pope for special prayers. He will need them :)
Kenya is about to erupt into unprecedented violence if the succession is mismanaged.
Looking at the idiots misadvising Uhuru - I am almost 90 percent sure kenya is going into a civil war.

This election would have been simple - hold free and fair election - Uhuru having served 2 terms - stay away from it.

But what do we have - Uhuru is desperately looking for a third term - and is desperately reviving Jubilee - desperately looking for ways to block inevitable rise of Ruto - like Kibaki was doing in 2007.

He is facing an enemy from hell - Ruto will NOT back down and Kalenjin nation will NOT back down unless they get killed in their thousands.

IEBC is now only hope - Supreme court I saw yesterday is CAPTURED - there are Njokis who will just do what gov wants.

Now Chebukaiti job is to ensure we have the most credible election that will ELIMINATE ANY doubts on the outcome - for any doubt if Ruto is beaten - is basically a declaration of war. Supreme Court - yesterday LOST IT. They may have killed BBI as it impossible to revive a dead corpse but their intention and leaning was clear - they are captured. That means Ruto aint going there if he loses.

It will be settled elsewhere..with violence and bloodshed unless Uhuru back downs - and IEBC do the best possible job.

If you live in potentially troublesome areas - start packing - if you have some money look at Uganda and Tanzania.

These things erupts - and before you know - there is no escape route.

Do you have evidence uhuru will rig or influence iebc. Why can't kalenjins extend the benefit of doubt they were extended during jubilee rule?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2022, 11:00:16 PM »
There has been reckless talk about system and deep state rigging the elections.
There is prima facia evidence - and all Ruto need to say I keep telling you guys is that I am rigged; supreme court is captured; then disappear to exile abroad;
Hell will broke loose; Kalenjin is now about 7 million people; with about two million eligible warriors (15-40yrs).
Majority rudimentary trained in basic warfare...always ready to respond to such a call in unison and in speed.
Those warriors will erupt in rage - and destroy anything in their wake.
Police cannot do anything. They cannot match two million armed folks while dealing with IDPS.
The KDF will have to be called in - and right there will start the descend of kenya.
The other time Lanet barracks saved the situation togehter with Annan

It really doesnt matter what Kenyatta do - because for kalenjin - he is guilty of betrayal worse than Raila of 2008 - he was voted by Kalenjin four times - and therefore he is guilty as charged.

The issues is how to Kalenjin respond to say Gema poor - assuming Ruto is rigged out - they will likely hang them - for crimes of Uhuru.

We need the ugly truth - Kenya is on it's most trying moment.

How do we stop this war
1) Someone like Njoki Ndungu should be fired pronto - we do not need someone so predictably biased in supreme court.
2) IEBC should keep up the good work
3) Uhuru should be put under sanctions by international community not interfere with election. There is no need waiting for millions to die before Visa bans and all that come. International community need to be seized that 2007 in kenya is coming -and Uhuru gov is RESPONIBLE. Kibicho, Matiangis, Wamalwa, and all the CS doing illegal politics should already been called out by Western Countries - they will likely listen.
4) Early warning systems need to be activated - people living in dangerous places need to move- a kalenjin in kisumu move - a luo in kalenjin land move- the others have to play scenarios - but generally we dont want people losing their lives and properties - when we can help them.

Do you have evidence uhuru will rig or influence iebc. Why can't kalenjins extend the benefit of doubt they were extended during jubilee rule?

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2022, 11:09:29 PM »

You've been here extolling the virtues of the Kalenjin warriors discipline and the Luo automatons indiscipline, but now look? What prompted these "disciplined" warriors to react to mere speeches?

I do not understand, why, after going through an ICC trial, Uhuru would attempt to go to a place that would send him back there. It's makes no sense. Why does he want a third term? Even Moi, for all his crimes, was left alone to retire in peace. What is Uhuru afraid of? Kenyans have not shown that they go after their ex presidents.

then disappear to exile abroad

Disappear to what country? Ruto is not an angel. Who will keep him safe?

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2022, 11:09:52 PM »
I agree. Njoki ndungu needs to be impeached.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2022, 11:12:55 PM »
I have only talked about Kalenjin bottling down their anger - that takes incredibly patience and discipline - and last week I was in Kericho - and pretty much everyone I met in the bar - was saying big war is coming. I can bet soon 9 inch nails will disappear...as people start to manufacture weapons. Kalenjin believe in their trusty 6-9 inch nail and poison arrow heads....and these stuff everyone is trained to make them.

How much more will Kalenjin bottle their anger - it's been 5yrs - dont bet on it staying longer. It could erupt. GEMA nations are angry with Uhuru - Kalenjin nation want him dead.

Uhuru in his pombe and bhangi is doing very many crazy things that for last five years I have frankly been unable to comprehend.

I still dont understand Uhuru. I would lie if I said I understood him. It's pure madnnes.

You've been here extolling the virtues of the Kalenjin warriors discipline and the Luo automatons indiscipline, but now look? What prompted these "disciplined" warriors to react to mere speeches?

I do not understand, why, after going through an ICC trial, Uhuru would attempt to go to a place that would send him back there. It's makes no sense. Why does he want a third term? Even Moi, for all his crimes, was left alone to retire in peace. What is Uhuru afraid of? Kenyans have not shown that they go after their ex presidents.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2022, 11:20:51 PM »
Ai, Pundit, we wacha wanaa  :D How can you say SCOK is captured when they just killed BBI, Uhuru's and Raila's most precious baby? Maybe captured by UDA? It doesn't make sense. Surely they absolved themselves from Ahmednassir's attacks, yesterday.

Let me ask you, what if Raila just wins fair and square but by a narrow margin? Will war erupt then?