Author Topic: Regime change in Russia is next card on the table  (Read 2012 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Regime change in Russia is next card on the table
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2022, 06:31:34 PM »
My ideal tryannt would be late Jerry Rawlings. Come in do thd work and leave once you are no longer useful and participate as citizen. A man to held no grudges. A man of principle was

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2022, 06:44:09 PM »
Lol, Plato, there isn't a shred of evidence that Democrats/liberals are ANY less evil to non-Americans in their geopolitics. There isn't even evidence there's anything like Democrat-v-Republican foreign policy: it's all the same script and it doesn't matter which party is in power.

After all, a Republican started the fake "war on terror" that ignited the Middle-Eastern wars. Then a Democrat (pretending to be not just liberal but progressive!) expanded them from two to seven (!) while unleashing horrific drones with a 90%-civilia-deaths rate. The Democrat who hoped to take over from him (but lost to a fake populist) is herself s neocon cut out of the same cloth as the Republican neocon who started this nonsense in 2003 in the first place! After all that, the fake populist got in (to his credit started no new wars, becoming the first president to fail to do so in like twenty years! :D) but proceeded to throw away an anti-nuke deal negotiated by the fake progressive with Iran, started posturing against Venezuela, and completely destroyed cordial relations with China, without necessity, (so it's not like he gets a point on the foreign relations point just for not launching a new war, either!) Now we have a neolib back in power (to his credit, has stopped/diminished at least two wars) but has completely without necessity also caused the worst war in Europe since the Balkan 90s horror.

The only difference I see between neocon and neolib foreign policy (where those two roughly represent R/D) is that neolibs have it in for Russia whereas neocons have it in for China. Both are stupid and sociopathic and risk destroying the planet one way or another. The end. :D

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2022, 07:00:32 PM »
Why should nyeuthi have any beef with Russians? No trace of nyeuthi slavery? Never colonized nyeuthi?
Offered a countercheck when US was starting to run wild bringing all sort of wars in Africa in guise of fighting communism.
Just guys chilling with their whiskey in the cold.

What such senseless war does is to open world on the hypocrisy of the West. Now all you hear is that Libya, Iraq, Iran and all, was A LONG TIME AGO. That the Ukrainian invasion is happening in the social media age and unlike in Gaza where Israel/US has a choke on the cyberspace.

Nazi Germans are also not liking the neo nazi talk, though the gas stick is up their heart.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2022, 07:01:43 PM »
Hold up. The war on terrorism was real. America was attached it was second most successful terrorist attack. Pearl harbor was the first. We all in America wanted retribution a message to be sent that no one can step on tiger's tail and get away with. NEOCONS used this opportunity to go settle scores with saddam..we protested and it never worked but later on it focused the war on terror on taalibans. So war on terror was not a mistake but an effort to protect our democracy from terrorism. It has worked there hasn't been attack on usa soil by foreign terrorists on a large scale since then

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2022, 07:03:31 PM »
Why should nyeuthi have any beef with Russians? No trace of nyeuthi slavery? Never colonized nyeuthi?
Offered a countercheck when US was starting to run wild bringing all sort of wars in Africa in guise of fighting communism.

What such senseless war does is to open world on the hypocrisy of the West. Now all you hear is that Libya, Iraq, Iran and all, was A LONG TIME AGO. That the Ukrainian invasion is happening in the social media age and unlike in Gaza where Israel/US has a choke on the cyberspace.

Nazi Germans are also not liking the neo nazi talk, though the gas stick is up their heart.
I have no beef with Russia. I have beef with Russian govt trying to occupy Ukraine. I see it as crime against Ukraine.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2022, 07:05:33 PM »
You are accusing Biden for war in Ukraine. How did he start this Ukraine war? I am all ears

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2022, 07:08:40 PM »
Common dear Mami, why are you taking things this serious. We are gossiping here trying to understand..why you are supporting putin and Xi. It gives a window into understanding our opponents. We are gathering Intel on the other side of divide. It would be dull place if we all agreed.
 It is all in jest

You can never, ever change anyone how they think and make decisions. Instead use it to enlighten your own knowledge.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2022, 07:13:50 PM »
You are accusing Biden for war in Ukraine. How did he start this Ukraine war? I am all ears

I am 100% accusing Biden. Yes! Ati all ears? Where have you been as this has been discussed and debated ad nauseum here? You can't be serious.

An he's not alone, of course, you have to start with Bush starting their whole Ukraine/Georgia-joining NATO plans,  then follow with Obama's 2014 coup, long before you get to Biden. However, none of them pushed their puppets to the point Biden's admin pushed Zelensky.

You can go back and read the bagillion debates we've already had on this. I'm not repeating it all here when I know you're just trolling. :D

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2022, 07:21:39 PM »
So putin is their headmaster. They can't align with any other nation without his consent. You see, I am a simple villager. I hate complicating life. Why would Georgia and Ukraine seek approval from putin to join nato or eu? It means putin could one day call Burundi and tell the to quit eac or he bombs them. Or kenya could tell somali not to align with yemen

Isn't that the same imperialism you are accusing usa for? An emperor in his bed deciding for other nations. Denying them liberty and life if they defy him

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2022, 07:35:45 PM »
I'm also a simple gal.  :D So rather than repeating myself ad infinitum, I'll let this expert speaking in simple language repeat the same common-sensical points I been making all along:

And no, it's not mere imperialism on Russia's part: they're literally acting to avoid being torn up by NATO when they can no longer respond. It's NATO that is purely acting on behalf of (American) imperialism here.

Russia and Ukraine are acting to preserve survival (Ukraine in a stupid way), not merely to either concentrate more power or to protect excess power already consolidated (by dicing up a weaker country posing no threat to you just because it's not a wimp) ala the US via NATO. Russia is engaged in a war because if it waits, it'll be in no position to defend itself later. In other words, btw fighting Ukraine now and the US later, they're picking Ukraine now.

Big difference with what NATO is doing. This war would not happen if America wasn't, as usual, murking about in that part of the World. So you guys are the ones supporting the bully that has created this mess in the first place, entirely without necessity (as usual).

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2022, 08:11:57 PM »
Lol, Plato, there isn't a shred of evidence that Democrats/liberals are ANY less evil to non-Americans in their geopolitics. There isn't even evidence there's anything like Democrat-v-Republican foreign policy: it's all the same script and it doesn't matter which party is in power.

After all, a Republican started the fake "war on terror" that ignited the Middle-Eastern wars. Then a Democrat (pretending to be not just liberal but progressive!) expanded them from two to seven (!) while unleashing horrific drones with a 90%-civilia-deaths rate. The Democrat who hoped to take over from him (but lost to a fake populist) is herself s neocon cut out of the same cloth as the Republican neocon who started this nonsense in 2003 in the first place! After all that, the fake populist got in (to his credit started no new wars, becoming the first president to fail to do so in like twenty years! :D ) but proceeded to throw away an anti-nuke deal negotiated by the fake progressive with Iran, started posturing against Venezuela, and completely destroyed cordial relations with China, without necessity, (so it's not like he gets a point on the foreign relations point just for not launching a new war, either!) Now we have a neolib back in power (to his credit, has stopped/diminished at least two wars) but has completely without necessity also caused the worst war in Europe since the Balkan 90s horror.

The only difference I see between neocon and neolib foreign policy (where those two roughly represent R/D) is that neolibs have it in for Russia whereas neocons have it in for China. Both are stupid and sociopathic and risk destroying the planet one way or another. The end. :D

Since 9-11, there has been some convergence.  Neocons took advantage and basically ran a national security state.  It became political suicide to question US foreign policy.  But traditionally, liberals tended to be more amenable to finding fault with US foreign policy.  The anti-Vietnam war movements of the 70s were all liberal.

Presently, it appears like the tables have been turned, because American "conservatives" have morphed into fascists.  Their enemy is now within; they have embraced corruption at levels I previously only thought possible in Africa.  Democrats now seem relatively hawkish on foreign policy because someone has to pick the slack.

That said, once the fascists subdue the "enemy within", they will find a new bogeyman(that's their universe), and the world would be worse off for it.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2022, 08:13:47 PM »
This John mearsheirmer is the new Karl Marx. Everyone is quoting him
 I saw his video last year on my algorithm. He was too dry in his representation I couldn't get thru his professor like talk. Like I told my buddy who was surprised I was dismissing him I told him somethings are common sense they do not need an explanation that needs a PhD thesis ..this man is really drowning  the fish with his cold era lecture style .

My questions are simple. Why does putin fear his neighbors going to nato or joining Eu..? Gorbachev lost power trying to keep usssr together. However the democrats in the ussr wanted out and outmatched him. The assumption is that Russian citizens want to be behind the curtain with emperor putin as the curtain operator. Far from the true. They want liberty and right to live as they wish. What is scaring putin to think that his citizens may not want to continue being under his protection?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2022, 08:19:12 PM »

There is nothing wrong with Russia.  Except the usual lack of institutional restraints that make it hard for tyrants to emerge.  Their invasion in Ukraine risks upending the established order about respect for the sovereignty of countries.  Even the US at the height of its attacks on Iraq and Afghanistan, never once entertained the idea that their sovereignty as separate nations was negotiable.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2022, 08:20:44 PM »

There is nothing wrong with Russia.  Except the usual lack of institutional restraints that make it hard for tyrants to emerge.  Their invasion in Ukraine risks upending the established order about respect for the sovereignty of countries.  Even the US at the height of its attacks on Iraq and Afghanistan, never once entertained the idea that their sovereignty as separate nations was negotiable.
Correct usa even with preemptive strikes didn't dream of annexing nations and occupying them permanently

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2022, 08:59:10 PM »
Hold up. The war on terrorism was real. America was attached it was second most successful terrorist attack. Pearl harbor was the first. We all in America wanted retribution a message to be sent that no one can step on tiger's tail and get away with. NEOCONS used this opportunity to go settle scores with saddam..we protested and it never worked but later on it focused the war on terror on taalibans. So war on terror was not a mistake but an effort to protect our democracy from terrorism. It has worked there hasn't been attack on usa soil by foreign terrorists on a large scale since then

Pearl harbor
9/11
WTC7
Weapons of Mass something
Sudan Chemical Labs
Libya Mess
Kosovo
Covid-Wuhan virus
all smell a big rat.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2022, 09:07:58 PM »

You made it extremely complicated for most of Ruto supporters in here to understand.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2022, 09:14:55 PM »
Russian foreign minister Lavrov has just announced they are happy with Istanbul negotiations. Means end of war? Too early to tell. Maybe fear of regime change threat by Biden.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2022, 09:41:28 PM »
Russian foreign minister Lavrov has just announced they are happy with Istanbul negotiations. Means end of war? Too early to tell. Maybe fear of regime change threat by Biden.

link

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2022, 11:15:29 PM »
https://news.cgtn.com/news/2022-03-30/Lavrov-Russia-satisfied-with-Istanbul-negotiations-18PwF4z7nwI/index.html
That china talking. Russia still wants to keep the areas it has captured. Ukraine has told it to go f itself