Author Topic: Regime change in Russia is next card on the table  (Read 1941 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Regime change in Russia is next card on the table
« on: March 28, 2022, 11:08:13 PM »
Seems potus has spoken. It is just a matter of getting the tools in place and do a phew phew on putin
?s=20&t=mEQhlUxloS1V1-WUUzKQuw

Putin is the problem. A malignant cunt..that doesn't deserve living

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Regime change in Russia is next card on the table
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2022, 03:37:36 AM »
https://www.rt.com/news/552867-biden-putin-regime-change/

?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2022, 08:27:43 AM »

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2022, 11:08:38 AM »
What is it with Ruto supporters? It seems like they all support loser Putin who now looks like an idiot. He is being beaten by a ragtag of volunteers, imagine him taking on the mighty US military, he would be blown up to Stone Age within days. I said it here before, Putin, because of hubris made the biggest mistake of his life, he showed his cards, he will probably lose power and if not his clout in the world is horribly diminished. He went to war without even convincing Russians first, his military is demoralized and do not even believe in the mission.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2022, 11:30:43 AM »
What is it with Ruto supporters? It seems like they all support loser Putin who now looks like an idiot. He is being beaten by a ragtag of volunteers, imagine him taking on the mighty US military, he would be blown up to Stone Age within days. I said it here before, Putin, because of hubris made the biggest mistake of his life, he showed his cards, he will probably lose power and if not his clout in the world is horribly diminished. He went to war without even convincing Russians first, his military is demoralized and do not even believe in the mission.

Ruto supporters are like trumpets. They love tyrants. They suffer from napoleon complex. You will find quite a few of them believe in right-wing ideology and conspiracies. Having a kenya quote RT as reputable source of news is just puzzling. I bet you most of them grew up adoring moi.

Putin and his backwater country bit more than they can chew. He has a real problem on his hands. Even Russians now are start to see him a goof. You never want citizens to see you as a liability. He goofed big time l. From a powerful dictator now reduced to third world country despot. Can you imagine that turkey is the one holding talks for this because no western country would want to be seen talking to Russian. Putin was a thug that was brought in to save yelstin but ended up becoming the mobutu..of russina federation. All the oil money has been stolen and wasted buying luxury homes and yachts. He is very small minded small town thug and belongs in a tomb

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2022, 12:50:58 PM »

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2022, 01:12:38 PM »
How does Russia thread becomes Ruto thread? ADD is real.
Njamba and trailer park king....you 2 need help.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2022, 01:20:56 PM »

Indeed. Nothing amazes me. The African is a master of mediocrity

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2022, 01:25:32 PM »
How does Russia thread becomes Ruto thread? ADD is real.
Njamba and trailer park king....you 2 need help.
We are making comparisions and diving more into why some of our kenyan compatriots love facists. Are they closet fascists? The lovers of putin have affinity for right-wing politics. They love dictators and tryants. They are the new age tankies. Every disagreement with them must be resolved with a ritual of blood letting. Our resident savant says if his people do not like the way tribal census will be conducted they will fight. Their answer to defeat is violence. We know when Trumpers lost they drove to the capital and killed people there in a bloody clash. A failed coup that they still want to go back to.

Patel are you a right-wing fascist loving kenyan? Do you have,a fascist  flag in your closet? Should we alert antifa about your presence?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2022, 01:45:34 PM »

Njuri Ncheke is a Ruto supporter but I can tell he is not sold on Putin's "genius".
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2022, 02:24:04 PM »

Njuri Ncheke is a Ruto supporter but I can tell he is not sold on Putin's "genius".
He is an ethnonationalist. In his day in Germany he was in love with those nazi emblems. He had German nazi emblem not really a nazi emblem. What is the ideology that nazis or Hitler party believed in? You can hear a lot ethnic nationalism in him. He likes ruto because he believes he will protect meru Lands from expansionist like kikuyus and Somalis.

He use to have that Reich emblem that has an eagle. His didn't have a swastika in it

https://images.app.goo.gl/DmHB77GZABcTCvvx9

He,had this eagle minus the legs. There was one that is used by nazis. I used to really get puzzled by why he would have such a symbol on his signature. After he went back to kenya he finally took it out.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2022, 02:36:00 PM »
Back to putin. He is a deadman walking

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2022, 01:38:26 PM »

He is an ethnonationalist. In his day in Germany he was in love with those nazi emblems. He had German nazi emblem not really a nazi emblem. What is the ideology that nazis or Hitler party believed in? You can hear a lot ethnic nationalism in him. He likes ruto because he believes he will protect meru Lands from expansionist like kikuyus and Somalis.

He use to have that Reich emblem that has an eagle. His didn't have a swastika in it

https://images.app.goo.gl/DmHB77GZABcTCvvx9

He,had this eagle minus the legs. There was one that is used by nazis. I used to really get puzzled by why he would have such a symbol on his signature. After he went back to kenya he finally took it out.
Pewa mbili on my behalf at this rate I will order a 3 gun salute for you.
I think my dislike for Russia was cultivated from an early age as a small kahii, similar to what we were told about Raila,then fate would seal it as I grew up events happening to me were kind of anti Russian associated.
As a kid I started by reading"Tintin in the land of the Soviet"  which literally was to cultivate small tuhiis  into being anti russian and anti communist with its"Soviets burning hay and clanging metal" to fool visitors that Soviet factories were producing at full capacity.
Then as as bigger Kihii I remember being approached by one of the senior Ihii and being asked what the cigarette sportsman stood for,I said I didn't know,the big Kihii then told me that it stands for "Stupid People Of Russia Take Stupid Meals At Night " wow I thought  now the Russians must be stupid and whoever supports them must be stupid too. :D
So as I grew older and my dick grew longer but my balls shrunk smaller,I found myself in Germany for university,well there sealed the little respect had for Russia,the guys I colleagues German friends were obviously anti Russian,so they used to tell me all those crazy stuff about stupid Russians some from east Germany were the most vile towards Russia. Some of them were neo Nazis so they spoke with natural hate, anyways mysteriously I got along with them I think they kind of got the message from me that I was no walkover,qhen they told me about their grandfather s in waffen ss and the Wehrmacht I told them about my grandfather in Mau Mau and how he had defeated the British whom the Germans had lost too,so they concluded it was best we get along,so we would spend idle time discussing war etc.
Anyways thats how  I came to be my views on Russia,but it has some Truth that Russians are stupid see what Putin has done,now its end of Russia.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2022, 02:42:23 PM »

They love love love dictators.
As for informing Russians, independent media has completely been wiped out. So whatever Putin says is the truth. Only a few in the Russian army knew they were going to war. They thought they were doing exercises.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2022, 02:44:09 PM »

They love love love dictators.
As for informing Russians, independent media has completely been wiped out. So whatever Putin says is the truth. Only a few in the Russian army knew they were going to war. They thought they were doing exercises.

Majority Russians dont know there's war. They are told its special operation.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2022, 03:28:48 PM »
Where is Noway in this conversation?
To love Putin is to love dictatorship. I always ask the likes of Pundit and Noway if they would love to live in Russia or the US. The US has its big issues especially on racial matters, but one cannot compare it with the jail that the Putin has made out of the Russia of today. During Boris Jeltsin's time there was democracy in Russia and the media could report on anything. Today laws are made extra to stop any independent media coverage. Only state media like those days of Jomo and Moi with KBC. Who today in Kenya would like to go back there? Mind you a majority today in Kenya knows nothing like only state media.

As of regiemchange in Russia, that should be left to the Russians. They have proven to be tough people and if they have enough of Putin they will get rid of him. As for now he is like a wet cat.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2022, 05:56:29 PM »
Lol. Turn a whole thread into cheap gossip/pseudo-psychoanalysis where your arguments and sources can't hack it, fellas? This is so wimpy, guys, c'mon. :D

Termi is the only one here I see (on the other side) who provides info/sources showing he is at least aware of the other side to this geopolitical debates. The rest of you guys just resort to this style of insults when confronted with facts or arguments that don't match the chorus around you.

I've never seen Noway or Pundit or Mankind resort to insults in place of arguments in this Ukraine issue. (To be fair, I haven't seen Termi do it, either.) In fact, Noway provides tons of actual info and sources from the other side to this story, not just repeating the talking points from MSM. Guy is clearly intimately familiar with Eastern Europe and most likely has worked in some kind of foreign-relations type job. Mankind is also very well read on geopolitics, though I can't tell if it's more than a hobby for him.

All my years debating tell me this: No one confident he's well informed and knows what he's arguing for feels the need to do this, ever.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2022, 06:11:48 PM »
Common dear Mami, why are you taking things this serious. We are gossiping here trying to understand..why you are supporting putin and Xi. It gives a window into understanding our opponents. We are gathering Intel on the other side of divide. It would be dull place if we all agreed.
 It is all in jest

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2022, 06:19:11 PM »
It would be dull place if we all agreed.

Lol. :D Ok, you guys are just having fun, sawa. Then don't let me stop you.

But you guys are wrong on the analysis on at least two points. It's not about supporting dictators but about opposing American imperialism. Y'all have it all wrong about the chief motivation. And also, about the sample  :D I'm not a Ruto supporter. I'm Baba (unless he does something stupid like put Gideon Moi on the ticket). I also don't think Robina is 100% on the Western side of the Ukraine story (at most she's on the fence, waiting to read deeper and not sold on the whole 'Western side good' thing) and we all know she's no Ruto supporter (at least in 2022 elections).

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2022, 06:28:52 PM »
It would be dull place if we all agreed.

Lol. :D Ok, you guys are just having fun, sawa. Then don't let me stop you.

But you guys are wrong on the analysis on at least two points. It's not about supporting dictators but about opposing American imperialism. Y'all have it all wrong about the chief motivation. And also, about the sample  :D I'm not a Ruto supporter. I'm Baba (unless he does something stupid like put Gideon Moi on the ticket).

Is American imperialism a force of good or bad. I believe American emperialism when in the hands of liberals does more good than harm without it nazis would have ruled the world. The problems with it is when in the hands of new conservatives. Neocons it gets misused but liberalism do offer a check on it.  Putin's view of the world aligns with Neocons. He believes that the world belongs to macho men. The man with biggest stick gets to feast on others. It is this alignment of you and others that makes me draw a conclusion that you are for freedom only when it is convenient.

Personally I liberal to a point. I believe some times need tryannts especially if tyranny is aimed at restoring social l, political and economic order. After that tyranny become nothing but cruelty. I am for kagame to step in stop genenlcide restore the nation and then manage the process without being a blood letting monster.

Putin to me is cruel like Mugabe. If challenged he poisons the well so that no one can drink from it if he can't.