Author Topic: You have nothing on Zelensky now that Comedian Walter Mong’are wants to be Prezy  (Read 1291 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You are a terrible student of history. Germany did not fight against Russia in WW II, but against the USSR. I did not bother to read the rest of our statement as i noticed you have no clue on what you are writing about. Stick to RV matters like chai and UDA campaigns.

You actually think Ukraine can MILITARLY DEFEAT RUSSIA. Germany even at their prime could not. As far am concerned Ukraine is negotiating to allow Russia to colonize them on humane grounds - while Russia is busy making sure - the Ukraine will have no army going forward -- just civilians armed with small weapons and sandbags. Of course Ukraine have put human shield and held civilian hostages  - and Russia has slowed things down - as they are not in any hurry or any danger - because Russia backs Nuclear - and NATO will never come to Ukraine. Russia will stay in Ukraine for as long as it wants - until it achieve it's objective.

Ukraine is official Russia biatch - just like Germany was USSR and US biatch - and I think US still maintain army in Germany :) - with germans having to write a long love poem to Washington DC to purchase or manufacture any weapon. That is what Ukraine is becoming.

It's very likely Russia will be in Ukraine for 20yrs - the comedian will sign a treaty - to allow Russia to run their army and for Ukrainans to concentrate on growing wheat. The word NATO or EU will also become a banned word.
You're ignorant of global issues..