Author Topic: You have nothing on Zelensky now that Comedian Walter Mong’are wants to be Prezy  (Read 1290 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
This goes out to Pundit & Noway and anybody who has been bashing Zelensky for having a comedian background.

'Nyambane' endorsed as Umoja Summit Party presidential candidate

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
Oh, boy. Nyambane following JK's footsteps, I see. I once met JK and thought he was a genuinely kind fellow.

As for Nyambane, I'm not getting his strategy: Why not go for MP? He might actually get it if he picks a strategic area, given he's a known figure. If he can't find somewhere to squeeze himself in Nairobi, he might find a constituency in shagz. He doesn't have the kind of wealth that makes a serious shot at president his first time a reality, ala Trump, but he might make MP. God speed to him, in any case, he might surprise us and build a platform to help him go for MP/Senate next time, who knows?

For president, he'll do no better than the Kiyapis, Abduba Didas, Pius Muirus of the past. Even kina Kaloi/Muda would get paltry numbers if they went all the way, as would the Karuas/PKs. Maybe it's a bucket list item and he wants to tick it for his personal fulfilment. :D

I hope Nyambane makes a wise decision for his future political prospects.

As for Zelensky, he's not just a comedian. He's a lawyer and economist and understand he's got some serious bank from his Western connections (And with Ukraine being as corrupt as Kenya is, as that part of the world generally tends to be). It's his miscalculations as far as his country's fate/people that are criticized, more than his sojourn in comedy.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You never know when they are joking and when they are serious.

As for Ukraine - Russia is definitely not joking - Putin has not time for jokers

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Zelensky is quite educated,Nyambane too,these are guys that just use their sense of humor to advance themselves but people forget that they are very educated fellows.
Zelensky has made little man Putin be a laughing stock in the entire world quite funny Putin appears the joker. Zelensky popularity has sky rocketed he is a war hero putin a midget villain.
As for Nyambane he need start with MP like Jalango then grow from there.
The war in Ukraine reminded me of the first comic book I read as a kid and it was "Tintin in the land of the Soviets" in it I remember the most comical bit for me but rather childish when I grew up was that the Soviets ,"were burning straws and hays in their factories to create smoke and others banging metal to mislead visitors to Soviet union their factories were operating at full capacity."  :D  :D :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Nyambane last I checked has university degree - and his friend KJ is now MP of Dagoretti

The Ukraine comedian has damaged his country - completely

And now Ukraine is a colony of Russia

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Nyambane last I checked has university degree - and his friend KJ is now MP of Dagoretti

What colony when as per your prediction Putin will be eating lunch in Kiev 2 days,Ruasian entire attacking force is in Ukraine approx 150-200k it has only managed to venture 50km along shared border after almost a month.
What that means is that with no new recruits the attacking force will be chewed up and wiped out especially one near Kiev .Putin needs another 200k fresh attack force to subdue most cities,Kiev however from my analysis will take more time maybe months to fall down even with a new attack force.Unless Putin commits the entire attack force there.
Pundit like I repeat myself kwa vita niachie,war is not throwing arrows and hiding in maize plantations. Have you been in a proper war situation ever ,???I have been where rockets were flying and bullets humming past my ears.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You're interested in the nitty gritties of war - I am interested in the end game. Not in the blow per blow accounts. Putin long colonized Ukraine. That happened the day NATO, Poland and name them chicken out. He is having lunch, breakfast, dinner and brunch in Ukraine everyday. Putin objective is to colonize Ukraine - and  he has been meticously destroying Ukraine defense systems...the end game Ukraine stockpile of weapons, military and name it will be zero. They will be forced to sign treaty that Japan, Germany, Austrais and the rest signed with USSR and US. Never to arm themselves again without permission of Russia.

Without wasting lots of English - Ukraine is now a colony of Russia. A vassal state. Russians do not intend to withdraw from Ukraine soon. They are digging for a very long time - maybe decades - when they will ensure Ukraine never entertain NATO and such crazy thoughts.

What colony when as per your prediction Putin will be eating lunch in Kiev 2 days,Ruasian entire attacking force is in Ukraine approx 150-200k it has only managed to venture 50km along shared border after almost a month.
What that means is that with no new recruits the attacking force will be chewed up and wiped out especially one near Kiev .Putin needs another 200k fresh attack force to subdue most cities,Kiev however from my analysis will take more time maybe months to fall down even with a new attack force.Unless Putin commits the entire attack force there.
Pundit like I repeat myself kwa vita niachie,war is not throwing arrows and hiding in maize plantations. Have you been in a proper war situation ever ,???I have been where rockets were flying and bullets humming past my ears.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
This goes out to Pundit & Noway and anybody who has been bashing Zelensky for having a comedian background.

'Nyambane' endorsed as Umoja Summit Party presidential candidate

Ekuru Aukot 2.0.  I love his nyayo ndombolo shtick.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
 :D :D :D
you will make Putin come for you with one of his ballistic missiles.

Zelensky is quite educated,Nyambane too,these are guys that just use their sense of humor to advance themselves but people forget that they are very educated fellows.
Zelensky has made little man Putin be a laughing stock in the entire world quite funny Putin appears the joker. Zelensky popularity has sky rocketed he is a war hero putin a midget villain.
The war in Ukraine reminded me of the first comic book I read as a kid and it was "Tintin in the land of the Soviets" in it I remember the most comical bit for me but rather childish when I grew up was that the Soviets ,"were burning straws and hays in their factories to create smoke and others banging metal to mislead visitors to Soviet union their factories were operating at full capacity." :D  :D :D

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Leave Pundit alone. He day dreams and thinks it is reality. Russia can conquer Ukraine but it has done the Ukranians a favour, they are more united than ever before. Before there was an East and West divide. Now the both have a common enemy. Also Russia will not be able to control a people against them. Putin thought his troops would be met in the East with crowds cheering them. Even the Putin propaganda has not been able to bring a crowd of  10 people to cheer them.

Pundit has not even apologised for claiming on day two of the war Putin will be eating lunch in Kiew. :o

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You actually think Ukraine can MILITARLY DEFEAT RUSSIA. Germany even at their prime could not. As far am concerned Ukraine is negotiating to allow Russia to colonize them on humane grounds - while Russia is busy making sure - the Ukraine will have no army going forward -- just civilians armed with small weapons and sandbags. Of course Ukraine have put human shield and held civilian hostages  - and Russia has slowed things down - as they are not in any hurry or any danger - because Russia backs Nuclear - and NATO will never come to Ukraine. Russia will stay in Ukraine for as long as it wants - until it achieve it's objective.

Ukraine is official Russia biatch - just like Germany was USSR and US biatch - and I think US still maintain army in Germany :) - with germans having to write a long love poem to Washington DC to purchase or manufacture any weapon. That is what Ukraine is becoming.

It's very likely Russia will be in Ukraine for 20yrs - the comedian will sign a treaty - to allow Russia to run their army and for Ukrainans to concentrate on growing wheat. The word NATO or EU will also become a banned word.

Leave Pundit alone. He day dreams and thinks it is reality. Russia can conquer Ukraine but it has done the Ukranians a favour, they are more united than ever before. Before there was an East and West divide. Now the both have a common enemy. Also Russia will not be able to control a people against them. Putin thought his troops would be met in the East with crowds cheering them. Even the Putin propaganda has not been able to bring a crowd of  10 people to cheer them.

Pundit has not even apologised for claiming on day two of the war Putin will be eating lunch in Kiew. :o

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
:D :D :D
you will make Putin come for you with one of his ballistic missiles.

The war in Ukraine reminded me of the first comic book I read as a kid and it was "Tintin in the land of the Soviets" in it I remember the most comical bit for me but rather childish when I grew up was that the Soviets ,"were burning straws and hays in their factories to create smoke and others banging metal to mislead visitors to Soviet union their factories were operating at full capacity." :D  :D :D
One of those hypersonic missles he has  :D,but you can see Putin and Kim of North Korea are similar in some ways both have small minds and little egos that only get massaged by missiles.
I have never forgotten Tintin in land of Soviets many years ago and still I can remember the book off head,as a kid I believed in it fully I didn't know what was communism  and that the author was anti communist but was funny as hell. The other funny part was that the soviets"forced people to vote for them at gunpoint"
Generally the whole idea was to make soviets/russians look stupid to the western world a thing that continues to this day

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma

Pundit is a perfect representation of a kenyan that undergone 8-4-4 and has never lived out of the country but has money and a mbig know it all mentality, basically 9/10 times i don't take h seriously apart from Moas to me he is more of a buffoon  :D

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
I feel like Nyambane was inspired by his comedy career to run.  Zelensky also acted as President in one of his skits.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Two years in Germany as postgrad anthropology student is nothing boss. I probably know more Germany than you. Not that it matters. Intelligence is universal. If you can make a good call here - you can make the same there. The rigorous of critical thinking and analysis are the skills you apply everywhere.

Console yourself but Russia is super power!
Ukraine is NOTHING

Putin or Obama or Biden or Bush or Trump - those are individuals - but US or Russian national interest will not change soon.

Obama went to war more than Trump because despite him hating wars - it was neccessary. When stupid Libyans went to US embassy in Benghazi and murdered the US ambassador how does OBAMA respond without bombing them to smitheerens. Clinton was my hero - but like Kennedy my hero - he was forced to wars - sometimes countries do stupid things that invite harm their way - by poking the nose of super-powers - in stupid ego war - then they erect sandbags in town armed with civilians.

NATO caused this war. There is no way any Russian president - even a drunkard like Yelstin will allow Ukraine to join NATO or even entertain such an idea...any contiguous Russain neighberhour joining NATO is like 20 countries in Russia border with missile aimed at St' Petersburg. IT WONT HAPPEN unless Russian loses its Nuclear Heads. For it happens - and there is small Migingo dispute - NATO allies will be obliged to intervene and do a mob justice on Russia.

Putin is not new - he has outlasted many regimes - because he rarely makes a wrong call. He is not Boris Yelstin a drunkard like Uhuru. He is very smart KGB operative who has always made the right call and commands alot of respect worldwide.

Pundit is a perfect representation of a kenyan that undergone 8-4-4 and has never lived out of the country but has money and a mbig know it all mentality, basically 9/10 times i don't take h seriously apart from Moas to me he is more of a buffoon  :D

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma

Nyambane is a KU drop out. He dropped out despite being allowed several times to re-enroll by KU Senate. In 2020, 25 years since first setting foot at KU, Walter Mongare had still not qualified for a degree.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Then he doesn't qualify for pork like Gideon moi who dropped out at UK university but probably has fake kabarak degree

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
You are a terrible student of history. Germany did not fight against Russia in WW II, but against the USSR. I did not bother to read the rest of our statement as i noticed you have no clue on what you are writing about. Stick to RV matters like chai and UDA campaigns.

You actually think Ukraine can MILITARLY DEFEAT RUSSIA. Germany even at their prime could not. As far am concerned Ukraine is negotiating to allow Russia to colonize them on humane grounds - while Russia is busy making sure - the Ukraine will have no army going forward -- just civilians armed with small weapons and sandbags. Of course Ukraine have put human shield and held civilian hostages  - and Russia has slowed things down - as they are not in any hurry or any danger - because Russia backs Nuclear - and NATO will never come to Ukraine. Russia will stay in Ukraine for as long as it wants - until it achieve it's objective.

Ukraine is official Russia biatch - just like Germany was USSR and US biatch - and I think US still maintain army in Germany :) - with germans having to write a long love poem to Washington DC to purchase or manufacture any weapon. That is what Ukraine is becoming.

It's very likely Russia will be in Ukraine for 20yrs - the comedian will sign a treaty - to allow Russia to run their army and for Ukrainans to concentrate on growing wheat. The word NATO or EU will also become a banned word.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
 :o :o :o

Two years in Germany as postgrad anthropology student is nothing boss. I probably know more Germany than you. Not that it matters. Intelligence is universal. If you can make a good call here - you can make the same there. The rigorous of critical thinking and analysis are the skills you apply everywhere.

Console yourself but Russia is super power!
Ukraine is NOTHING

Putin or Obama or Biden or Bush or Trump - those are individuals - but US or Russian national interest will not change soon.

Obama went to war more than Trump because despite him hating wars - it was neccessary. When stupid Libyans went to US embassy in Benghazi and murdered the US ambassador how does OBAMA respond without bombing them to smitheerens. Clinton was my hero - but like Kennedy my hero - he was forced to wars - sometimes countries do stupid things that invite harm their way - by poking the nose of super-powers - in stupid ego war - then they erect sandbags in town armed with civilians.

NATO caused this war. There is no way any Russian president - even a drunkard like Yelstin will allow Ukraine to join NATO or even entertain such an idea...any contiguous Russain neighberhour joining NATO is like 20 countries in Russia border with missile aimed at St' Petersburg. IT WONT HAPPEN unless Russian loses its Nuclear Heads. For it happens - and there is small Migingo dispute - NATO allies will be obliged to intervene and do a mob justice on Russia.

Putin is not new - he has outlasted many regimes - because he rarely makes a wrong call. He is not Boris Yelstin a drunkard like Uhuru. He is very smart KGB operative who has always made the right call and commands alot of respect worldwide.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

U.S.S.R. is just but a renamed Russian Empire. Lenin renamed  it to U.S.S.R. after the revolution.
You are a terrible student of history. Germany did not fight against Russia in WW II, but against the USSR. I did not bother to read the rest of our statement as i noticed you have no clue on what you are writing about. Stick to RV matters like chai and UDA campaigns.